CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines

Over 189 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 3,005 reports of death (0.00158%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
This is exactly what my opening post and title say. You just posted it yourself, just as it appears on the cdc website.

Screenshot_20210415-231158_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
wtf?

I reported this topic like 4 hours ago as a Conspiracy Theory topic. Where are the damn mods at?
The mods here are not damned.

You're a newbie here. You seem to want changes made to this site. Pony up the bucks and start your own site. Then you can control the mods.
no. liberals are people too and this site shouldn't just be Old Fogey's Conservative Comedy Hour.
It's not. Whether an OP classifies as a conspiracy theory or not doesn't depend on the politics of the poster. This site is open to Old Fogey Conservatives and Young Asshole, Crybaby fuckin' liberals as well.

Have at it, but do not expect any of the mods here to respond to every foolish report you generate. Start your own site and you can order your mods to lick your boots.

With all due respect...fuck off!
This is a child who pretends to be a 32 year old Adult who has no friends so he trolls here day and night.
If he is portrayed in his avatar, that's likely his mommy standing with him.
:thankusmile:
Yep,that’s a given. :up:

CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years

I think I'll wait
And nobody know how many of them were actually related to the vaccines.
...and you don't know that ANY of them were not.
Show me which ones were. Surely there are some confirmed by now, with almost 200,000,000 shots given.

wtf?

I reported this topic like 4 hours ago as a Conspiracy Theory topic. Where are the damn mods at?

It's not a CT - You need to read the article and LEARN something.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination

To date, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
  • FDA requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
  • Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
  • CDC follows up on any report of death to request additional information and learn more about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or unrelated.
  • CDC, FDA, and other federal partners will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

Over 189 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 3,005 reports of death (0.00158%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

From the site.

So again, this is a conspiracy theory topic and mods should move it.
You being a child you can’t understand what us adults do that it’s not a conspiracy theory.

Ten points to any lefty who can tell us what exactly the cdc reported, as seen in the article that this thread is about.

CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years

I think I'll wait
Show me which ones were. Surely there are some confirmed by now, with almost 200,000,000 shots given.

Of these thousands of deaths, I believe I've only seen one completed investigation. They said there was "no medical certainty" that the doctor who died shortly after getting a Covid vaccine actually died from the vaccine. What I've been seeing is a very strong double standard. On the one hand, you have incredibly lax standards for declaring someone died of Covid, yet incredibly stringent standards for declaring that someone died from the vaccine. Also, only one completed investigation out of thousands. Sounds fishy to me, but I suppose you think there is nothing to see here...

I think I'll wait

Of these thousands of deaths, I believe I've only seen one completed investigation. They said there was "no medical certainty" that the doctor who died shortly after getting a Covid vaccine actually died from the vaccine. What I've been seeing is a very strong double standard. On the one hand, you have incredibly lax standards for declaring someone died of Covid, yet incredibly stringent standards for declaring that someone died from the vaccine. Also, only one completed investigation out of thousands. Sounds fishy to me, but I suppose you think there is nothing to see here...
They stopped the J&J vaccine for one confirmed death.

Think,, man. Don't just emote.

Ten points to any lefty who can tell us what exactly the cdc reported, as seen in the article that this thread is about.

CDC didn't report anything, it was the government's VAERS that did the reporting. The reports can be made by either the patients themselves or the doctors. The reports are kind of like hunches- someone has what may be an adverse event after a vaccination, they are encouraged to report the event just in case it may be related. The million dollar question is, how often is an adverse event report actually caused by the vaccines. My guess is, a lot of the time, but as far as I know, no serious research has been done on this question. Regarding the reports themselves, there was a study done regarding regular drug adverse reactions that many fail to report and I suspect that this is happening here.

Last edited:
They stopped the J&J vaccine for one confirmed death.

Think,, man. Don't just emote.

I write a paragraph, you write 5 words, but I'm the one emoting? Whatever dude. My words stand. There's a -lot- of evidence of very loose standards when it comes to reporting deaths as being "Covid 19" deaths (here's an example from my home province of Ontario, Canada, for example), but when it comes to reporting that someone died from a vaccine, there seems to be -very- strong resistance. Thousands of reports of possible deaths because of the vaccine and so far I've only seen one completed investigation. I guess with your Johnson and Johnson death, that makes 2 (I haven't seen it myself, but I'll take your word for it). Why so few completed investigations? Seems they have no problem rolling out those Covid 19 death certificates.

4 out of the 6 volunteers during the pfizer vaccine trials died. Four of them from the placebo. Some ppl, especially the elderly, just die. I would have been shocked that not one person died from the time they started giving the vaccines till now.

Over 189 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 3,005 reports of death (0.00158%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.
This is exactly what my opening post and title say. You just posted it yourself, just as it appears on the cdc website.

View attachment 480391
But does because they were vaccinated mean they died from being vaccinated?

CDC didn't report anything, it was the government's VAERS that did the reporting.
The lefties have been missing this:

"The CDC announced today that deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a..."

Always think it's a bit funny when you talk about lefties, because I'm a lefty :p. Anyway, ok, the CDC reported on the VAERS reports, fair enough :)

I

View attachment 480391
But does because they were vaccinated mean they died from being vaccinated?
I did not see anything in the article that said this was the case. Its refreshing to see somebody who can track and understand exactly what he is reading.

wtf?

It's not a CT - You need to read the article and LEARN something.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination

To date, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
  • FDA requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
  • Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
  • CDC follows up on any report of death to request additional information and learn more about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or unrelated.
  • CDC, FDA, and other federal partners will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.

Over 189 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 3,005 reports of death (0.00158%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

From the site.

So again, this is a conspiracy theory topic and mods should move it.

Again, you didn't read the article.

4 out of the 6 volunteers during the pfizer vaccine trials died. Four of them from the placebo. Some ppl, especially the elderly, just die. I would have been shocked that not one person died from the time they started giving the vaccines till now.

Fun fact about vaccine placebos, they're usually not actually placebos- they generally just inject them with other vaccines, so it's only natural that they would tend to die from the "placebos" as well:

CDC didn't report anything, it was the government's VAERS that did the reporting.

"The CDC announced today that deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a..."

Always think it's a bit funny when you talk about lefties, because I'm a lefty :p. Anyway, ok, the CDC reported on the VAERS reports, fair enough :)
I wish there were more lefties who could carry out intelligent debate and discussion. I may talk bad about lefties, but I don't hate them. My dog is basically a lefty, but I love him anyway...

I wish there were more lefties who could carry out intelligent debate and discussion. I may talk bad about lefties, but I don't hate them. My dog is basically a lefty, but I love him anyway...

How have you come to the conclusion that your dog is a lefty :p?

Forum List

Back