CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines

How have you come to the conclusion that your dog is a lefty :p?
I have never seen him feed himself. I have to pay for his food and serve it to him. If I leave my food unattended for a moment, he steals it. He does not work, he relies on me for everything.

How have you come to the conclusion that your dog is a lefty :p?
I have never seen him feed himself. I have to pay for his food and serve it to him. If I leave my food unattended for a moment, he steals it. He does not work, he relies on me for everything.

Funny, but you got good lefties all wrong. Good lefties aren't about stealing, quite the reverse- they are fundamentally opposed to rapacious rich people who are hell bent on stealing resources from the poor to further enrich themselves. Anyway, we continue on this, a mod will probably tell us that we're getting off topic, so better stop now I guess :p.

4 out of the 6 volunteers during the pfizer vaccine trials died. Four of them from the placebo. Some ppl, especially the elderly, just die. I would have been shocked that not one person died from the time they started giving the vaccines till now.

Fun fact about vaccine placebos, they're usually not actually placebos- they generally just inject them with other vaccines, so it's only natural that they would tend to die from the "placebos" as well:

No, you're pushing your own conspiracy theories in order to forward an anti vaxxer narrative. What you're claiming is highly illegal and unethical and could potentially destroy a company, and on top of that send ppl straight to jail. Double blind studies are highly regulated and reviewed. The results of the moderna, pfizer, J&J and Astrazeneca trials closely match what has been happening in the real world. Are millions of ppl getting a completely alternate vaccine that has nothing to do with covid, in the real world as well? Here's a "fun fact" about conspiracy theories, their logic quickly falls apart if you question even one aspect of what they're claiming. They only work if you're gullible enough to believe every single word.

4 out of the 6 volunteers during the pfizer vaccine trials died. Four of them from the placebo. Some ppl, especially the elderly, just die. I would have been shocked that not one person died from the time they started giving the vaccines till now.

Fun fact about vaccine placebos, they're usually not actually placebos- they generally just inject them with other vaccines, so it's only natural that they would tend to die from the "placebos" as well:

No, you're pushing your own conspiracy theories in order to forward an anti vaxxer narrative.

I'm quoting articles that I read. If you have a problem with what the author said, feel free to say so, and more importantly, why.

No, you're pushing your own conspiracy theories in order to forward an anti vaxxer narrative.

I'm quoting articles that I read. If you have a problem with what the author said, feel free to say so, and more importantly, why.

I just did.

I just did.

Alright, let's read a bit further into what you said:
"What you're claiming is highly illegal and unethical and could potentially destroy a company, and on top of that send ppl straight to jail."

For reference, let's go back to my claim:

Notice the article I linked to. Since the claim is being challenged, let's start quoting said article:
As noted in a January 25, 2021, article in The Defender,1 vaccine developers typically assess the safety of a new vaccine against another vaccine, and by so doing, they effectively hide side effects as most vaccines have side effects and risks.

As just one example, the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is being tested against a meningitis vaccine,2 which just so happens to share many of the side effects reported from COVID-19 vaccines. As reported by the National Vaccine Information Center:3

"According to the CDC, at least 50% of individuals receiving meningococcal vaccines targeting meningococcal serogroups A, C, Y, and W-135 (Menactra or Menveo) experience mild side effects …
Adverse events reported by Sanofi Pasteur in the Menactra vaccine product insert include … headache; fatigue … joint pain; chills; anaphylaxis; wheezing; upper airway swelling; difficulty breathing; hypotension … lymph node swelling; Guillain-Barre syndrome; convulsions; dizziness; facial palsy; vasovagal syncope; paresthesia; transverse myelitis; acute disseminated encephalomyelitis …
Adverse events reported by Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics (GlaxoSmithKline) in the pre-licensing clinical trials of Menveo vaccine include … headache; joint and muscle pain; malaise; nausea; chills … acute disseminated encephalomyelitis … pneumonia … suicidal depression and suicide attempts."

I will note 2 things:
First, I admit that I wasn't able to find what was noted in the CHD January 25th article. I've posted a comment on Mercola.com's site to try to find out why that is. However, I -was- able to verify the claim made regarding the Astrazeneca placebo being a meningitis vaccine. The claim is from a February 13 article in the Washington Post. If you haven't paid for a subscription, it blocks off most of the screen, but you can still search the article and see the relevant text in the bit of screen that isn't blocked off. The link to the article is here:

The third reference, which is quoted above, can be seen here:

Since May of last year, Covid hasn't killed anyone, since covid hasn't been here, and that's what's the labs have known all along. That the truth about 1500 "positives" being frauds is now out, it is time for robust action.

FAuci, Wray, and the rest pushing this fraud have murderred tens of thousands of patriotic Americans for being patriotic to America, not Israel. Covid was all about the steal. If we had done nothing last spring, we would have had a normal flu season, and Fauci and Wray knew that.

Since May of last year, Covid hasn't killed anyone, since covid hasn't been here, and that's what's the labs have known all along. That the truth about 1500 "positives" being frauds is now out, it is time for robust action.

FAuci, Wray, and the rest pushing this fraud have murderred tens of thousands of patriotic Americans for being patriotic to America, not Israel. Covid was all about the steal. If we had done nothing last spring, we would have had a normal flu season, and Fauci and Wray knew that.

I think it might be good to link to the 1500 thread for those who may not have seen it:

As to what labs have known, I wouldn't know. What I do believe is that I think that this 1,500 thread is well worth looking at.

CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years

I think I'll wait
And nobody know how many of them were actually related to the vaccines.
...and you don't know that ANY of them were not.
Show me which ones were. Surely there are some confirmed by now, with almost 200,000,000 shots given.

Of these thousands of deaths, I believe I've only seen one completed investigation. They said there was "no medical certainty" that the doctor who died shortly after getting a Covid vaccine actually died from the vaccine. What I've been seeing is a very strong double standard. On the one hand, you have incredibly lax standards for declaring someone died of Covid, yet incredibly stringent standards for declaring that someone died from the vaccine. Also, only one completed investigation out of thousands. Sounds fishy to me, but I suppose you think there is nothing to see here...
What else you expect out of a shill from Langley.

You said it beautifully. :thup:

wtf?

I reported this topic like 4 hours ago as a Conspiracy Theory topic. Where are the damn mods at?
Perhaps you should wait for them with a nice warm cup of cocoa in your safe sapce.

Amazing how the same posters here, day after day, try to censor truth that exposes Zionism for what Einstein said it was in 1948 - fascism.

Amazing how the same posters here, day after day, try to censor truth that exposes Zionism for what Einstein said it was in 1948 - fascism.
Nah ...

What's really amazing (NOT) is how the same posters here, day after day, come on here a spew their Leftist Antisemitism, Racism, Hatred and Intolerance.

When you figure out the difference between a libertarian and a liberal, you will double your score on the IQ test from 4 to 8

Nah ...

What's really amazing (NOT) is how the same posters here, day after day, come on here a spew their Leftist Antisemitism, Racism, Hatred and Intolerance.
Kinda like on political hotwire...

CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years
I think I'll wait
How do you know this isn't fake news?
Because CNN isn't talking about it.

I think I'll wait
This more than likely is fake news! It's total BS. I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine and I'm still alive and kicking, as an active, healthy woman in her early 70's.

I think I'll wait
This more than likely is fake news! It's total BS. I got both doses of the Moderna vaccine and I'm still alive and kicking, as an active, healthy woman in her early 70's.
The number of deaths is much higher now.

You still having a pulse after your injections does not effect the numbers.

I think I'll wait
The number of deaths is much higher now.

You still having a pulse after your injections does not effect the numbers.
Oh, come off of it, will you! It's a known fact that the vaccines are safe. The affects that you and other conspiracy theory-minded describe are extraordinarily rare. Many more people here in the United States have died from the Covid-19 virus than vaccines. Also, I got my vaccines back at the end of February, and at the end of March, both of this year--in 2021.

Forum List

Back