Celebrating Failure???

Just randomly selecting from Candycorn's post:

Regular unleaded is $1.77 today in central NJ. so.....

From 2012:
Newt Gingrich: Obama's Goal Is '$8 or $9 a Gallon' Gas
March 4, 2012

Gingrich: Obama's Goal Is '$8 or $9 a Gallon' Gas

Yeah! Vote Republican!

I guess Obama failed in getting the gas to 9 per gallon. Damn! :dance:

See, you're clueless, the fuckwit doesn't have a thing to do with gas prices. You're really lousy at this.

Obama gas is under $2 a gallon.

Thanks Mr. President.

6. And...another sort of Leftist journalism that can only be classified as a lie:

" Porter [http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/28/business/economy/a-strategy-to-ignore-poverty.html?_r=1 ] wants readers to focus on Arizona, in particular, where the GOP is ostensibly “tightening the screws” on the poor. Arizona just capped eligibility for TANF at 12 months over a lifetime, which will—according to the report Porter mentionscut spending by $6 million next year.

That’s million with an “m”(not to be confused with billion!)

[Porter admits] that the state plans to spend the money it saves on “child protection, foster care and adoption services.”

But, no matter, he still believes “lawmakers took it from the pockets of poor people” when they should have raised taxes instead."
Can We Discuss Poverty Like Grown-Ups? by Oren Cass, City Journal October 28, 2015

See that word 'taxes'.....see why it is always associated with Democrats/Liberals.
Even the NYTimes said that about Obama:
"But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/17/magazine/17obama-t.html

Actually looks like Arizona co-opted the Liberal bumper-sticker 'doing it for he children'.....yet they still complain that success isn't being punished enough.

From 2012:
March 4, 2012

Yeah! Vote Republican!

See, you're clueless, the fuckwit doesn't have a thing to do with gas prices. You're really lousy at this.

Thanks Mr. President.

Clueless, you have a nasty "O" ring around your mouth :)

I think we have now learned why the government wastes tax payer money studying the dating habits of senior citizens.

Think they are for or against them having a two income household?
:)

From 2012:
March 4, 2012

Yeah! Vote Republican!

Thanks Mr. President.
It was under $ 2.00 when GWB was in office too.

I don't think it means what you think it does.

From 2012:
March 4, 2012

Yeah! Vote Republican!

Thanks Mr. President.

Again, Thank You Mr. President.

Political chick wants to talk about failure? Her party wants to defund 35% of the funding for our r&d in this nation and she thinks that is a recipe for success? her party wants to kill 150 billion dollars per year in infrastructure funding and she thinks that won't cause failure??? She wants to abolish billions of dollars of science institutions but she thinks every first world nation on earth won't top our asses when we are dumb enough to do so??? lol! Her republicans like Cruz wants to kill the epa, fda, cdc, etc without the understanding that our food supply will have the standards of mexico and our air will be full of crap...

her party wants to abolish the irs that collects taxes and deregulate the economy!!!!! Deregulation caused both the great depression and the great recession. jezzz. how stupid. Corporations use our highways, police and regulations for their benefit but people like Huckabee say they shouldn't have to pay taxes? Did I hear that shit right? lol

Want to talk about failure? Obama may not be a great president but goddamn his proposals don't cause us to become a second or third world butt hole.

From 2012:
March 4, 2012

Yeah! Vote Republican!

Thanks Mr. President.

Again, you're clueless. Because you spew nonsense doesn't mean it's not nonsense

From 2012:
March 4, 2012

Yeah! Vote Republican!

Thanks Mr. President.

Clueless, you have a nasty "O" ring around your mouth :)

Classless, you have some Donald on your dress.

what-trumps-tax-plan-means-for-women-1443460038.jpg

Thanks Mr. President.

Again, you're clueless. Because you spew nonsense doesn't mean it's not nonsense

Once more....I recommend you use English this time econohick

Thanks Mr. President.

I could care less what you recommend, sock puppet. Learn this and then live it, I laugh at your ignorance ...and here you thought everyone takes your BS serious

From 2012:
March 4, 2012

Yeah! Vote Republican!

Thanks Mr. President.

It means the economy is doing well! Record gasoline being pumped out of the ground!

From 2012:
March 4, 2012

Yeah! Vote Republican!

Thanks Mr. President.

It means the economy is doing well!

^^^ Also clueless

Political chick wants to talk about failure? Her party wants to defund 35% of the funding for our r&d in this nation and she thinks that is a recipe for success? her party wants to kill 150 billion dollars per year in infrastructure funding and she thinks that won't cause failure??? She wants to abolish billions of dollars of science institutions but she thinks every first world nation on earth won't top our asses when we are dumb enough to do so??? lol! Her republicans like Cruz wants to kill the epa, fda, cdc, etc without the understanding that our food supply will have the standards of mexico and our air will be full of crap...

her party wants to abolish the irs that collects taxes and deregulate the economy!!!!! Deregulation caused both the great depression and the great recession. jezzz. how stupid. Corporations use our highways, police and regulations for their benefit but people like Huckabee say they shouldn't have to pay taxes? Did I hear that shit right? lol

Want to talk about failure? Obama may not be a great president but goddamn his proposals don't cause us to become a second or third world butt hole.

her party wants to abolish the irs that collects taxs and deregulate the economy!!!!! Deregulation caused both the great depression and the great recession. jezzz. how stupid.

Recall when I asked you to change your avi to "MoronMatthew"?

It's time.

"Flashback: Obama Turns NASA Into Muslim Outreach Program
Obama administration has been roundly mocked after State Department Spokeswoman Marie Harf said “we cannot kill our way out of this war,” and that the “medium to longer term” strategy for fighting ISIS is to get at its “root causes that leads people to join these groups,” one of which she said is a “lack of opportunity for jobs.”

This kind of thinking in regard to the Mulsim world has been promoted by President Obama and his administration since it first came into power. One of the more notorious of the administration's outreach attempts was the failed NASA-Muslim outreach initiative.

In July of 2010, NASA chief Charles Bolden said in an interview with Al-Jazeera,

"When I became the NASA administrator, (President Obama) charged me with three things. One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."
Flashback: Obama Turns NASA Into Muslim Outreach Program

Please stop pretending you understand either science or politics.

Please!!!!

I await the change in your avi, MM.

Thanks Mr. President.

I could care less what you recommend, sock puppet. Learn this and then live it, I laugh at your ignorance ...and here you thought everyone takes your BS serious
Yet you're still responding what 12 times now? Jumbo gave up a long time ago. It's time you went bye bye also.

Thanks Mr. President.

^^^ Also clueless

You're the clueless one.

People don't give a shit what the causes are as long as it is low = bad for your party. Most of your arguments about the economy have turned out to be wrong.

Yet you're still responding what 12 times now? Jumbo gave up a long time ago. It's time you went bye bye also.

It's fun to make fun of your ignorance. Great fun!!! :) Keep revealing it

From 2012:
March 4, 2012

Yeah! Vote Republican!

Thanks Mr. President.

It means the economy is doing well! Record gasoline being pumped out of the ground!
We have cheap gas because the industry has figured out a cheaper way to get it out of the ground. Period.

Thanks Mr. President.

^^^ Also clueless

You're the clueless one.

People don't give a shit what the causes are as long as it is low = bad for your party. Most of your arguments about the economy have turned out to be wrong.

Go bawl about infrastructure to someone who gives a shit

Forum List

Back