Celebrating Robert E. Lee's Birthday Today Brings Out Southern Pride And Patriotism

I disagree God is subjective. I think you mean religion. You would not be here if there was not a God.

I can say I am more valuable than you as a human and point to others that are as well. That doesn't make me right just like you saying it doesnt make you right. Know one knows the answer to that. If you are talking about financial worth then that is something we could measure. Just because you dont value someone does not lessen their value. Take the fact you are as worthless as toe lint to me but you may impact or already have impacted someone that cures all the evils in the world.

MLK died but his dreams live on and are being worked on. Again only losers quit. Winners force success and never stop until the goal becomes a reality. You need better guidance. You must be one colossal failure of a human being with an philosophy like that.

You saying you disagree just proves my point, you have no proof "God" exists, I and many people don't believe in this "God". Thus, you are making a subjective valuation that cannot be quantified or verified. You are making a dogmatic statement based on your emotions. Whereas, we can measure groups and individuals based on achievement and performance very objectively.

MLK is just one of the many failed utopian idealists of history. He is nothing unique.

You not agreeing God exists merely points to your stupidity. I have plenty of proof God exists. Go look outside your window. Its not an argument. I cant prove I'm black either but I am. There is no emotion involved. There is a faith that something created this world. We can only measure achievement on an individual or group level once they cease to affect this world. If you keep telling yourself that MLK was a failure then you might be able to convince yourself that its true. I read that somewhere a long time ago.

You can prove you are black through a DNA test. Looking outside doesn't prove their is a "god" or "gods", that is just your feelings, your emotions talking. You have no proof of a creator, you just use a god to explain what you don't understand. You cant use the scientific method to prove the existence of a deity.

MLK is dead, and you admitted blacks and whites are not equal in society. Thus, he failed. He accomplished none of his goals, the definition of a failure.

I disagree God is subjective. I think you mean religion. You would not be here if there was not a God.

I can say I am more valuable than you as a human and point to others that are as well. That doesn't make me right just like you saying it doesnt make you right. Know one knows the answer to that. If you are talking about financial worth then that is something we could measure. Just because you dont value someone does not lessen their value. Take the fact you are as worthless as toe lint to me but you may impact or already have impacted someone that cures all the evils in the world.

MLK died but his dreams live on and are being worked on. Again only losers quit. Winners force success and never stop until the goal becomes a reality. You need better guidance. You must be one colossal failure of a human being with an philosophy like that.

You saying you disagree just proves my point, you have no proof "God" exists, I and many people don't believe in this "God". Thus, you are making a subjective valuation that cannot be quantified or verified. You are making a dogmatic statement based on your emotions. Whereas, we can measure groups and individuals based on achievement and performance very objectively.

MLK is just one of the many failed utopian idealists of history. He is nothing unique.

Considering the changes brought about by the movement MLK spearheaded, he was not a failure. He fought for the equality of blacks. That so many choose not to take advantage of that is not a reflection on him, but on them. He was a huge success. He gained freedom for an oppressed race. The rest was up to the individuals. Some succeeded and many made no effort.

So blacks today are failures since they aren't equal to whites in society?

You not agreeing God exists merely points to your stupidity. I have plenty of proof God exists. Go look outside your window. Its not an argument. I cant prove I'm black either but I am. There is no emotion involved. There is a faith that something created this world. We can only measure achievement on an individual or group level once they cease to affect this world. If you keep telling yourself that MLK was a failure then you might be able to convince yourself that its true. I read that somewhere a long time ago.

The fact that the world exists is not proof that God exists. That is why it is called "faith".

What or who created the world? Something did and that something is God.

Or the Big Bang Theory is correct. And the Theory of Evolution is correct.

There ARE alternatives. The simple existence of one does not prove the existence of the other.

I think you have problems with reading comprehension when getting served on a message board. White bigots got scared. Black children and other whites died.

So he should be celebrated for inciting the deaths of blacks and whites. We got an equal opportunity sadist here, lol.

No he should be celebrating for starting the process that will culminate in everyone being treated the same no matter what color, religion, sex, etc.

You hill billies can celebrate killing children and other whites. I'm sure that makes you proud.
Plenty of people "fought" for "equality" before him, the Soviets and the revolutionaries of France to name a few, they failed like he did.

You're the one who said MLK should be remembered for inciting such behavior, not me.

You can prove you are black through a DNA test. Looking outside doesn't prove their is a "god" or "gods", that is just your feelings, your emotions talking. You have no proof of a creator, you just use a god to explain what you don't understand. You cant use the scientific method to prove the existence of a deity.

MLK is dead, and you admitted blacks and whites are not equal in society. Thus, he failed. He accomplished none of his goals, the definition of a failure.

No I cannot prove I am Black through a DNA test. There are plenty of people with my same genetic makeup that are not Black. Tell me what created the world and you will have pointed out God. I have the proof you just refuse to accept it.

MLK had a dream. That dream is still being worked on. Let me know when that dream stops. On that day I will say MLK failed. Until then your position just points out what a failure in life you are and that you don't realize it shows to people that understand your mentality.

Considering the changes brought about by the movement MLK spearheaded, he was not a failure. He fought for the equality of blacks. That so many choose not to take advantage of that is not a reflection on him, but on them. He was a huge success. He gained freedom for an oppressed race. The rest was up to the individuals. Some succeeded and many made no effort.

I did not call anyone a failure. I simply pointed out that Dr King was a success in what he tried to accomplish. If some blacks are failures it is not the fault of MLK or of their not being equal. It is up to each individual to do what they need to do to succeed. And whether they are a success or not depends on what they tried to do.

The fact that the world exists is not proof that God exists. That is why it is called "faith".

There ARE alternatives. The simple existence of one does not prove the existence of the other.

Who put those processes in motion? Something started them. God.

The universe was never "created". It has always existed in some form or another. See the law of the conservation of mass. Matter can neither be created nor destroyed.

Where did he say that? I love when you start acting stupid. Shows you know you are getting served.

The universe was never "created". It has always existed in some form or another. See the law of the conservation of mass. Matter can neither be created nor destroyed.

Who told you that? Another man right? Just because they cannot create matter doesnt mean God cannot.

Last edited:

No I cannot prove I am Black through a DNA test. There are plenty of people with my same genetic makeup that are not Black. Tell me what created the world and you will have pointed out God. I have the proof you just refuse to accept it.

MLK had a dream. That dream is still being worked on. Let me know when that dream stops. On that day I will say MLK failed. Until then your position just points out what a failure in life you are and that you don't realize it shows to people that understand your mentality.

Yes you can. This technology has been available for years. You can get DNA tests online as well to confirm your genetic ancestry. This is common knowledge. You are just denying reality. In fact, you are directly contradicting your past posts where you provide DNA evidence that the later dynasty egyptian emperors has negroid admixture.
A New DNA Test Can ID a Suspect's Race, But Police Won't Touch It

The Big Bang resulted in the Earth coming into existence. But the matter that the Earth is made up of has always existed.

Show me scientific studies proving a deity created the universe.

Failures have many dreams.

I did not call anyone a failure. I simply pointed out that Dr King was a success in what he tried to accomplish. If some blacks are failures it is not the fault of MLK or of their not being equal. It is up to each individual to do what they need to do to succeed. And whether they are a success or not depends on what they tried to do.
Was Martin Luther King's goal not to make black and whites equal?

Aren't blacks and whites unequal in today's society?

So who is the failure, MLK or today's blacks?

Where did he say that? I love when you start acting stupid. Shows you know you are getting served.

Either MLK or today's blacks are failures since they aren't equal to Whites.

Yes you can. This technology has been available for years. You can get DNA tests online as well to confirm your genetic ancestry. This is common knowledge. You are just denying reality. In fact, you are directly contradicting your past posts where you provide DNA evidence that the later dynasty egyptian emperors has negroid admixture.

The Big Bang resulted in the Earth coming into existence. But the matter that the Earth is made up of has always existed.

No I'm denying I can prove I am black by a DNA test. Thats different from saying the Egyptians were sub-saharan Black Africans. White people seem to miss the distinction often. You cannot prove the universe has always existed because you nor any other human being was there when God created it. Please prove this if you can. Dont waste your time though because no humman can say anything different.

Failures only occur when they quit or they die and their process of achieving that dream dies with them

Last edited:

Who told you that? Another man right? Just because they cannot create matter doesnt mean God cannot.

The existence of a creator god goes against the law of the conservation of mass. You have yet to disprove the law of the conservation of mass. Until you do, your claim for a creator god has no viability.

Either MLK or today's blacks are failures since they aren't equal to Whites.

Thats what a lot of simpletons think. Neither are failures until the process of striving towards socio-economic equality dies.

The existence of a creator god goes against the law of the conservation of mass. You have yet to disprove the law of the conservation of mass. Until you do, your claim for a creator god has no viability.

You have yet to prove that law is indeed correct. Until you do that your faith that another man is your superior in knowledge highlights your flawed life philosophies.

No I'm denying I can prove I am black by a DNA test. Thats different from saying the Egyptians were sub-saharan Black Africans. White people seem to miss the distinction often. You cannot prove the universe has always existed because you nor any other human being was there when God created it. Please prove this if you can. Dont waste your time though because no humman can say anything different.
You can deny all you want, but you are wrong, and you know it.

Who put those processes in motion? Something started them. God.

Or the matter has always existed and contracts and expands based on known laws of gravity.

Forum List

Back