Celebrating Robert E. Lee's Birthday Today Brings Out Southern Pride And Patriotism

It's a known fact that the KKK is a Democratic founded organization and many were from the South.

Okay..you should be disavowing them..and the South during the Civil war.

Go!

I do disavow the KKK. I wasn't in the South during the Civil War, however I am proud of my southern heritage. FTR my ancestors never owned slaves.

I'm not the one throwing out assumptions. Everything I have stated is fact.

Wikipedia isn't a good source.

No we don't know it was a common thing. That is another assumption.

If you want to hang your hat on assumptions go right ahead.

Because you say something doesn't make it a fact. Produce a link that says Black slave owners did not buy their family members to protect them from slavery. I've produced facts that say they did. If you cant do that I accept that as you conceding your point.

Can't prove a negative.

No you produced assumptions and probabilities not facts. A Wikipedia entry doesn't quite cut it.

So you admit you are making illogical guesses instead of providing facts? Typical of hill billies that are ex cons.

Because you say something doesn't make it a fact. Produce a link that says Black slave owners did not buy their family members to protect them from slavery. I've produced facts that say they did. If you cant do that I accept that as you conceding your point.

Can't prove a negative.

No you produced assumptions and probabilities not facts. A Wikipedia entry doesn't quite cut it.

So you admit you are making illogical guesses instead of providing facts? Typical of hill billies that are ex cons.

No admission of the sort was made.

Fact: Blacks as well as whites owned slaves.

The part of Texas I reside in, has no hills. I live on a coastal plain. But I understand all you have are ad-hominems at this point.

Fake, i realize you're a dumb fuck, but technology was already creating the conditions for outdating slave labor. Whether the confederacy liked it or not, it was well established that slavery was a dying institution.

It would have collapsed by 1880. Of course...ending it could have been done WITHOUT shredding the Constitution, killing 600,000+ people, and destroying half the country. But no, dishonest Abe wouldn't think of it!

So the states seceded, wrote a constitution requiring all it's member states (and future states) to allow slavery, and it is Lincoln's fault that 600,000 died?

That slavery would be gone by 1880 by natural extinction is a myth: no stats can support it.

The fault for the war is clearly on the South: all evidence supports that conclusion.

Lonestar wants to say the stats are such that folks can come at them in different ways and reach different conclusions.

The fact is this: Lonestar is wrong.

jake the liar still can't find the post i attacked him for defending the north and west

jake is a whiny liar who tattles frequently to the mods

Fake, i realize you're a dumb fuck, but technology was already creating the conditions for outdating slave labor. Whether the confederacy liked it or not, it was well established that slavery was a dying institution.

It would have collapsed by 1880. Of course...ending it could have been done WITHOUT shredding the Constitution, killing 600,000+ people, and destroying half the country. But no, dishonest Abe wouldn't think of it!

So the states seceded, wrote a constitution requiring all it's member states (and future states) to allow slavery, and it is Lincoln's fault that 600,000 died?

Are you literate?

I've said it before and I'll say it again... The biggest mistake America ever made was bringing slaves into the country. The second biggest mistake was to not take them all back to where they came from once they were freed.

Yurt continues to lie and Jarl asks if the KKK never flew the flag.

Really, Jarl, that's lower than Yurt normally goes.

if i'm lying, then when did you cite the post i supposedly attacked you for your support of the north?

give me the post number and i'll let you pick my avi for a day.

Lonestar wants to say the stats are such that folks can come at them in different ways and reach different conclusions.

The fact is this: Lonestar is wrong.

Please don't try to know what I want to say. You are not intelligent enough nor honest enough to understand. Now kindly FUCK OFF!

Fact: in 1860, slavery was not on a natural path to extinction

Fact: in 1861, the Veep of the CSA said slavery was the reason for "rupture" of the Union

Fact: the War of Southern Stupidity was started by the South

Fact: Lonestar is wrong

if i'm lying, then when did you cite the post i supposedly attacked you for your support of the north?

Go look it up, because your lying does not get you a "just once more"

i did look and you never once cited my post which allegedly attacked you.

thanks for admitting you lied and that you never back up your claims.

Can't prove a negative.

No admission of the sort was made.

Fact: Blacks as well as whites owned slaves.

The part of Texas I reside in, has no hills. I live on a coastal plain. But I understand all you have are ad-hominems at this point.

Goal post move. Why do you always do that when caught in a lie? :lol:

This is what you said.

And no blacks slave owners didn't own family dumbass!

Prove the above is a fact since you claim you only stated facts. This will be interesting to see how you get out of this one. Looks like I caught you in yet another lie.

Last edited:
Gen. Robert E. Lee exemplified the best of southern gentility and tradition.

He was a strong defender of the principles and intent of the U.S. Constitution.

And will go down in history as one of the greatest generals our country ever produced. .... :cool:

Yeah. All of history's greatest generals betray their country, and then lose. :cuckoo:

the man was smart and honestly should have won, regardless of what side he was on.

i did look and you never once cited my post which allegedly attacked you.

thanks for admitting you lied and that you never back up your claims.

"cite"? Anybody can look at the post. You lied your ass off again, Yurt. :lol:

I grow bored toying with you.

Forum List

Back