Census: White People Quickly Dying Off in the USA

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
from a rightwing news site

You white people aren’t having enough kids to replace those older folks who are dying, according to the U.S. Census. The government number crunchers are now saying that more white people are dying than are being born.

Meanwhile non-Hispanic whites are experiencing negative population growth, seeing 61,841 more deaths than births between 2013 and 2014.

Its a side effect of wealth, its happening all over the world the human race itself is dying out, not just white americans.

Total_Fertility_Rate,_1950_-_2100,_World_Population_Prospects_2015,_United_Nations.gif

The nations that reduce their populations will experiance the greatest economic growth, and will be able to afford to educate and take care of their citizens. Those that fail to will experiance negative economic growth.

The nations that reduce their populations will experiance the greatest economic growth, and will be able to afford to educate and take care of their citizens. Those that fail to will experiance negative economic growth.
Reduce their populations?

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... white folks is an endangered species...

... one o' these day won't be any left...

... den ever'thin' gonna go to hell inna handbasket."

Guys, the best way to get back at the never ending number of "white people are dying off" threads by the evil little prick goono, is simply to ignore them.

You white people aren’t having enough kids to replace those older folks who are dying, according to the U.S. Census. The government number crunchers are now saying that more white people are dying than are being born.

Meanwhile non-Hispanic whites are experiencing negative population growth, seeing 61,841 more deaths than births between 2013 and 2014.

LOL I find this amusing. As our population continues to mix, there will come a time when there are very few pure anythings among our population. So the 'white' will not matter at all. And damned few people will care what percentage you are of whatever. Just Americans, as it should be.

Oh my gosh! :ack-1:

What about all the MSM propaganda telling us the world is overpopulated?
LOL A world with seven billion plus people is in no way prepared for a major disaster. Knock out several of our bread baskets and hundreds of millions will die of starvation. Getting our population down to about half of what it is today, over many generations. would be wise. And allow everyone then a richer life.

Between your kind is shooting each other and aborting your babies. The black race will pretty much kill yourselves out. So guno keep listening to liberals that support your demise.

So when the whites are all gone, guano, who's gonna fix your broken stuff and invent new stuff? Your dark skin brothers you always suck up to? Ha ha. They'll turn you into their little bitch.

Although I'm not Jewish and aren't out to get whitey, I must say that I celebrate old white people dying.

I can't stand old white people. Slow, demented, crowding up the roads and the hospitals. Let them go already.

Guno grew up getting ass fucked by the Castro Brothers in Cuba; maybe Che too, so he's got that Progressive Fascism and mass murder injected in his DNA

Guys, the best way to get back at the never ending number of "white people are dying off" threads by the evil little prick goono, is simply to ignore them.
Ignore all you want and stick your head in the sand like an ostrich, the facts won't go away and neither will the demographics and what is happening and what is driving your kind

Forum List

Back