CF's Second Political Prediction

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
About a year and a half ago, her 45% lead in the 57 state landslide 2020 reelection notwithstanding, I predicted that Hillary would not be the 2016 Dem nominee. I stand by that.

My latest prediction is that Obama will Balkanize the Democrat Party the same way he has destroyed what little leadership there was in the Middle East in Iraq, Libya, Syria and as he tried in Egypt.

He simply cannot accept the fact that after his 2 terms, he is a non-entity whose opinions don't matter to anybody. In an effort to combat the inevitable, he is trying to reshape the Party into his image. He and he alone will determine who will be the nominee in 2016. His legacy is far too important to be troubled by the 22nd Amendment and the peaceful transition of Presidential power.

Rather than allow them to pick a candidate of their choosing and liking, Obama would rather be the one who selects the candidate and he doesn't care about the collateral damage in his dismantling of Hillary's campaign. It's not Booooosh or the Republicans driving the investigations -- it's OBAMA! The same callous fuckwit who called the dead American Ambassador and the three who died defending the Ambassador and Consulate "bumps in the road"

He's turning the Democrat Party into "Bumps in the Roads"

I think you have nailed it CF. I've been trying desperately. Ok I'm exaggerating.:lol:

I've been pickling peppers and tomatillos. I've been trying to figure out what's the end game here. I think you just hit it. It's a game for the party.

But I think it goes back to a Kennedy approved (Obama) versus the Clintons who came in like gangbusters and took over.

About a year and a half ago, her 45% lead in the 57 state landslide 2020 reelection notwithstanding, I predicted that Hillary would not be the 2016 Dem nominee. I stand by that.

My latest prediction is that Obama will Balkanize the Democrat Party the same way he has destroyed what little leadership there was in the Middle East in Iraq, Libya, Syria and as he tried in Egypt.

He simply cannot accept the fact that after his 2 terms, he is a non-entity whose opinions don't matter to anybody. In an effort to combat the inevitable, he is trying to reshape the Party into his image. He and he alone will determine who will be the nominee in 2016. His legacy is far too important to be troubled by the 22nd Amendment and the peaceful transition of Presidential power.

Rather than allow them to pick a candidate of their choosing and liking, Obama would rather be the one who selects the candidate and he doesn't care about the collateral damage in his dismantling of Hillary's campaign. It's not Booooosh or the Republicans driving the investigations -- it's OBAMA! The same callous fuckwit who called the dead American Ambassador and the three who died defending the Ambassador and Consulate "bumps in the road"

I'd comment on that, but I died long ago in the ebola apocalypse you so adamantly predicted. You master predicter.

So in this word salad, we have one prediction: Hillary will not be the 2016 Democratic nominee. Check.

The rest is an utterly meaningless non-prediction prediction.

"Obama's, like, gonna take a shit and, like, wipe his ass with a towel!"

My outlier prediction has been that he will accept a position with the United Nations (Secretary-General?) or something similar in order to retain a position on the world stage. This could also be used as an excuse for resigning from the Presidency, claiming that he is being stymied by racist Republicans. In that event, President Biden could run as an incumbent and issue pardons galore if he doesn't win.

I'd comment on that, but I died long ago in the ebola apocalypse you so adamantly predicted. You master predicter.

I didn't predict an Ebola Apocalypse. I said Obama and the CDC were acting like bioterrorists trying to have Ebola vector into the USA.

Big difference

So in this word salad, we have one prediction: Hillary will not be the 2016 Democratic nominee. Check.

You always add so much to the discussion and never pass a chance to remind us all of your particular fetishes.

Here it is again: My latest prediction is that Obama will Balkanize the Democrat Party the same way he has destroyed what little leadership there was in the Middle East in Iraq, Libya, Syria and as he tried in Egypt.

I am surprised that he hasnt tried to get moocow nominated

My outlier prediction has been that he will accept a position with the United Nations (Secretary-General?) or something similar in order to retain a position on the world stage. This could also be used as an excuse for resigning from the Presidency, claiming that he is being stymied by racist Republicans. In that event, President Biden could run as an incumbent and issue pardons galore if he doesn't win.

The word "Stymied" can be considered racist

hqdefault.jpg

I didn't predict an Ebola Apocalypse. I said Obama and the CDC were acting like bioterrorists trying to have Ebola vector into the USA.

Big difference
Lol no Frank. Your ebola hysteria would be called legendary, if anybody had cared.

Big difference
Lol no Frank. Your ebola hysteria would be called legendary, if anybody had cared.

I was livid that we had 19 unused Level IV hospital beds in the USA while Obama and the CDC decided that it was really safe to let Ebola infected people roam around the country. See, it's called biocontainment, because the point to try to contain the pathogen and not let it find a new suitable host.

Big difference

I was livid that we had 19 unused Level IV hospital beds in the USA while Obama and the CDC decided that it was really safe to let Ebola infected people roam around the country. See, it's called biocontainment, because the point to try to contain the pathogen and not let it find a new suitable host.
And then it turned out that the people who knew better than you... knew better than you. And your insane warnings never came to be.

Big difference

That sounds like the beginning of an epic sci-fi thriller to me.

Big difference

That sounds like the beginning of an epic sci-fi thriller to me.
With Frank's wild imagination, I'm sure he could write a gem!

If Biden declares, you can bet the DoJ will go after Clinton... and that's will be all she wrote.

You always add so much to the discussion and never pass a chance to remind us all of your particular fetishes.

Here it is again: My latest prediction is that Obama will Balkanize the Democrat Party the same way he has destroyed what little leadership there was in the Middle East in Iraq, Libya, Syria and as he tried in Egypt.
You have to be more specific. If a Democrat decides one day to become a Republican (Kim Davis), we don't want you coming back here claiming your prediction came true.

Explain "Balkanize the Democrat [sic] Party".

If anyone is Balkanizing the Democratic Party, it's Bernie Sanders. Just like Trump is Balkanizing the Republican Party.

The Republican Party is completely Balkanized. It's hilarious anyone would be trying to claim Obama is going to fracture the Democrats.

Forum List

Back