Change....Blowin' In The Wind

Much like a fart.

90% of those who had jobs as federal law makers still have their jobs as federal law makers.

The Democrats actually picked up seats.

And Americans did their usually 8 year flip from one party to the other where the Oval Office is concerned.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Yep it was a great night for democrats
lost the presidency
gained less than 10 seats in the house, after expecting 20-30
didn't take control in the senate and only picked up 2 seats
lost more governorships
4 states have unified dem control, 25 republican.

BRAVO democrats, keep on doing what youre doing.

I wouldn’t call it a great night. The idea that there was some sort of massacre is simply false however. And the only 2 presidents that held the office for their Party since 1930 are Truman and Bush I; who followed 2 of the top 5 Presidents ever. I don’t think anyone of standing is under the impression that Obama is thought of as a top 5 POTUS.
Rational and well thought, and I would agree. But be careful, just by saying that about Obama, you could be banded a racist NAZI.

zzzzzzzz

Boy, you guys are milking the hell out of the race card.

Hey i was nice.
The race card is a joke because of the rediculous use of it.
You know what I mean, its used as a political tool, so it now has little swing or meeting to it

Much like a fart.

90% of those who had jobs as federal law makers still have their jobs as federal law makers.

And Americans did their usually 8 year flip from one party to the other where the Oval Office is concerned.

The dems "picked up seats"? got a link, twink?

Much like a fart.

lost the presidency
lost more governorships

I wouldn’t call it a great night. The idea that there was some sort of massacre is simply false however. And the only 2 presidents that held the office for their Party since 1930 are Truman and Bush I; who followed 2 of the top 5 Presidents ever. I don’t think anyone of standing is under the impression that Obama is thought of as a top 5 POTUS.

Do you agree with the actions of the dean?

Much like a fart.

lost the presidency
lost more governorships

Exactly.

The incumbent party will secure a third term when:

1. The legacy of the previous 8 years is worth preserving.
2. The candidate for the incumbent party is at least half way decent.
3. The candidate for the challenging party is worse than the candidate of the incumbent party.

NONE of those conditions applied this time around.

Much like a fart.

lost the presidency
lost more governorships

Exactly.

The incumbent party will secure a third term when:

1. The legacy of the previous 8 years is worth preserving.
2. The candidate for the incumbent party is at least half way decent.
3. The candidate for the challenging party is worse than the candidate of the incumbent party.

NONE of those conditions applied this time around.

Hardly. It’s a stretch I know but if you recall IKE, the 1950s (his tenure) were probably the easiest times of most Americans lives who are old enough to remember. We had won the war, foreign competition was decimated by the war, our nation was safe, prosperous, and happy. Nixon lost a very close election to Kennedy. The same could be said in 2000. Bore lost to Bush.

The American electorate rewards extraordinary performance.

Of course....the greatest indicator of change is the recent election.

The day after President Trump's victory, I pointed to this event at NYU as a major reason for Americans throwing out the Fascist politically correct establishment:

"Professor who tweeted against PC culture is out at NYU
An NYU professor crusading against political correctness and student coddling was booted from the classroom last week after his colleagues complained about his “incivility,”....

“They are actually pushing me out the door for having a different perspective,” the academic told The Post.

Rectenwald launched an undercover Twitter accountcalled Deplorable NYU Prof on Sept. 12 to argue against campus trends like “safe spaces,” “trigger warnings” policing Halloween costumes and other aspects of academia’s growing PC culture.

....he was afraid “the PC Gestapo would ruin me” if he put his name behind his conservative ideas on the famously liberal campus."
The Reason Mr. Trump Won

NYU....prestigious.....and waaaayyyyy Left.

But shortly after the Trump victory......well, take a look:

"The politically incorrect professor on leave since his NYU colleagues griped about his “incivility” has been promoted — and his fellow liberal-studies profs were lectured about their conduct.

Michael Rectenwald, 57, was bumped from assistant professor to full professor on Monday, just days after he was placed on paid leave. The promotion comes with an 18 percent raise to $80,000, a source said.
Rectenwald’s exit came on Oct. 26, two days after he outed himself as the “Deplorable NYU Prof,” an undercover Twitter profile he used to argue against college trends like “safe spaces” and “trigger warnings.”

His unmasking prompted a 12-person committee calling itself the Liberal Studies Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Working Group to publish a letter in the student paper charging that Rectenwald was “guilty of illogic and incivility.”

The same day, he was summoned to a meeting with the dean, where it was suggested he take a paid leave, Rectenwald said.

But amid public outcry following The Post’s report on his exit, NYU e-mailed Rectenwald last week to inform him that his application for a full professorship had been approved. He had applied six months ago."
http://nypost.com/2016/11/13/nyu-awards-promotion-and-full-time-gig-to-deplorable-professor/

Change.....it's blowin' in the wind.

The change that a protectionist isolationist Republican has been elected,

two positions you despise. That's just one more funny about all this.

Forum List

Back