Changing demographics hurting repub party

Answer this question. Will you vote for Trump in 2024, if he is the repub nominee?

I'll put it this way: The last 4 presidential elections I have written in my oldest son's name. Most recently, I wrote in my youngest's name for VP.

You support the fascists in power. You are projecting like the other jerks here. If you cannot do any better I suggest you STFU.
The President was elected lawfully.
The guy whose cheeto you'd love to suck is a fascist just like you who tried to overthrow the government with your support.

Perhaps you could consider using that tiny mind as something other that a spacer for your ears before throwing your poop.

The President was elected lawfully.
The guy whose cheeto you'd love to suck is a fascist just like you who tried to overthrow the government with your support.

Perhaps you could consider using that tiny mind as something other that a spacer for your ears before throwing your poop.
No, the president was not elected lawfully. Anything else?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The black community is pretty pissed off at losing housing and other benefits to illegals. We will see if they remain so come election time.

The Democrats learned long ago there is nothing they could do to lose the black vote. Look what they did to them so far. It's one of the reasons the Democrat party became the anti-white party.

Look at the winner of the popular vote for the last few years. The repubs want to rule as a minority.

Our founders set up our presidential elections that way. Democrats are pissed because they can't win by the rules every single time.

Good grief....You moonbats have been reprising this tune since Bubba Clintoon.

Of course, it's totally bigoted to think that the defining factor that will get people to vote for demoncrats is skin pigmentation....But we've come to expect such left-handed bigotry form you clowns.

View attachment 786082
And yesterday was cool election results. How's Jacksonville?

Forum List

Back