Chaos! Montana GOP senator Supercilious Steve Daines to miss Kavanaugh vote for daughter’s wedding

3 votes, that's all it takes...

3 people with integrity and moral character...

If our Government is an extension of the people, our will, then the vote should be pretty telling...

Sad.

You asshats have Moral Dyslexia..... Judge Kavanaugh is a good and innocent man who deserves to be on the court.....while you support 3 liars who are trying to destroy him and a political party supporting those liars....

3 votes, that's all it takes...

3 people with integrity and moral character...

If our Government is an extension of the people, our will, then the vote should be pretty telling...

Sad.

You asshats have Moral Dyslexia..... Judge Kavanaugh is a good and innocent man who deserves to be on the court.....while you support 3 liars who are trying to destroy him and a political party supporting those liars....
:777:

It's just funny to me how the GOP has become the party of:

Big spending
Pedophilia
Sexual Assault
Booze
Mass murder
Putin
Kim Jong Un
Lying

And yet they still hate gays and blacks and Hispanics.

Funny.

The only thing that's funny is your idiotic post.

maybe God is listening to our prayers... :)

I'm sure he is. He wants to help people who support the defeat of this nomination so as not to risk losing constitutional protections to killing babies, and wants to help a party that's trying to take his name entirely out of society.

God works in strange ways I'm told.
the R's chose to turn their backs on God and his Word.... many D's never knew his Word...

who disappointed Him more? :dunno:

When did the Republicans do that?

I hope his daughter has a 3-day wedding, like my lovely parents did back in the day.

I wish her and her hubby a happy, loving and successful marriage.

Like you actually give a flying flip except that it might hurt Republicans......:rolleyes:
I'm a strong proponent of the institute of marriage.

I always say family first, no matter what.

Again, I wish the lovely young bride a happy, loving and successful wedding and subsequent marriage most importantly.

I'm a strong proponent of the institute of marriage.
I always say family first, no matter what.
Again, I wish the lovely young bride a happy, loving and successful wedding and subsequent marriage most importantly.

Even though he's a white Republican? That seems to go against your norm.
How do you feel about the attacks on Kavanaugh's family (and daughter) by Leftists?

It's just funny to me how the GOP has become the party of:

Big spending
Pedophilia
Sexual Assault
Booze
Mass murder
Putin
Kim Jong Un
Lying

And yet they still hate gays and blacks and Hispanics.

Funny.

That's really easy to explain......it's spelled R-I-N-O
The Republican party is full of Leftists pretending to be Republicans.
They've brought their bad manners with them.
You can take a Leftist out of the Democrat party...but you can't take the Democrat party out of the Leftist

Mitch will probably change the date of the vote...

They don't have to.

They can open the voting saturday afternoon, and keep it open as long as they feel like.

Time in the Senate Chamber and on the Floor of the House of Representatives is controlled by the person running the Chamber, i.e. the Speaker of the House, or the Senate Majority leader.

So he can fly back saturday night and vote, and it will all be 100% legit.

Sorry bout that,

1. So he is opting out of doing his duty to cast his vote for the people of Montana?
  2. That could only mean he is a RINO.
  3. He is a fake person, unreal, clown.
  4. And he thinks he's hidden, we see him.
  5. Everyone sees him.
  6. Even his daughter who has to wonder wtf???

7. Regards,
  8. SirJamesofTexas

Mitch will probably change the date of the vote...

They don't have to.

They can open the voting saturday afternoon, and keep it open as long as they feel like.

Time in the Senate Chamber and on the Floor of the House of Representatives is controlled by the person running the Chamber, i.e. the Speaker of the House, or the Senate Majority leader.

So he can fly back saturday night and vote, and it will all be 100% legit.
wonder if his daughter will work on him to do the right thing.

Sorry bout that,

1. So he is opting out of doing his duty to cast his vote for the people of Montana?
  2. That could only mean he is a RINO.
  3. He is a fake person, unreal, clown.
  4. And he thinks he's hidden, we see him.
  5. Everyone sees him.
  6. Even his daughter who has to wonder wtf???

7. Regards,
  8. SirJamesofTexas
Yeah....the hell with the wedding....it's only his female spawn, right?

Forum List

Back