Chaos! Montana GOP senator Supercilious Steve Daines to miss Kavanaugh vote for daughter’s wedding

Hey, Hussein Obama made a living off being absent for votes. Didn't hurt him too much.

If we're going to allow Montana to have senators, they have to promise to vote.

GOP senator may miss Kavanaugh vote for daughter’s wedding

If an absentee person can vote for the president over seas, why can't an absentee senator cast his vote remotely via some means? You mean he can't appoint an aide or someone on his staff to cast his vote on his behalf? Or they can delay it for a day. After all, isn't that what the Dems want, another delay?
Doesn’t work that way

It's just funny to me how the GOP has become the party of:

Big spending
Pedophilia
Sexual Assault
Booze
Mass murder
Putin
Kim Jong Un
Lying

And yet they still hate gays and blacks and Hispanics.

Funny.
I'm a gay black mexican. So kiss my ass.

Mitch can decide how long to give this man to return and cast a vote. This vote on hold thing has been done before.

They don't have to.

They can open the voting saturday afternoon, and keep it open as long as they feel like.

Time in the Senate Chamber and on the Floor of the House of Representatives is controlled by the person running the Chamber, i.e. the Speaker of the House, or the Senate Majority leader.

So he can fly back saturday night and vote, and it will all be 100% legit.
wonder if his daughter will work on him to do the right thing.

I doubt it.

Again, just because you 1) are a woman and 2)have progressive views doesn't mean all women have progressive views.

The myopia of identity politics makes you think everyone lives in your own little retarded bubble.
So...only women with progressive views care about sexual assault eh? Well, that certainly explains a lot about con-servative women. I hadn't considered that before.

No, only progressive women right now seem comfortable using flimsy accusations to ruin a person's life.

You don't get to speak for everyone who shares common traits with you, despite your herd mentality.
Poor men.....women who are sexually assaulted speaking up are RUINING THEIR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!! :CryingCow:

No, it's women making up shit about men that is ruining their lives.

maybe God is listening to our prayers... :)

I'm sure he is. He wants to help people who support the defeat of this nomination so as not to risk losing constitutional protections to killing babies, and wants to help a party that's trying to take his name entirely out of society.

God works in strange ways I'm told.
the R's chose to turn their backs on God and his Word.... many D's never knew his Word...

who disappointed Him more? :dunno:

When did the Republicans do that?
Are you a sheep, or are you a goat? Are R's sheep or are R's goats? Ask yourself that question...

Matthew 25:31-46 New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

I'm sure he is. He wants to help people who support the defeat of this nomination so as not to risk losing constitutional protections to killing babies, and wants to help a party that's trying to take his name entirely out of society.

the R's chose to turn their backs on God and his Word.... many D's never knew his Word...

Are you a sheep, or are you a goat? Are R's sheep or are R's goats? Ask yourself that question...

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

WTF does any of this have to do with my question? It was a simple question you know. But instead of providing an answer, you post this gibberish because you never had an answer.

3 votes, that's all it takes...

3 people with integrity and moral character...

If our Government is an extension of the people, our will, then the vote should be pretty telling...

Sad.

Our government has not been an extension of the people for many, many years they are an extension of very wealthy lobbyists.

The Sheep and the Goats

WTF does any of this have to do with my question? It was a simple question you know. But instead of providing an answer, you post this gibberish because you never had an answer.
you asked, When did the R's ever turn their backs on God....

that, which you called gibberish, ANSWERED your question....

Are you in the group being judged on judgement day by Christ, that stands to the right of him?

------------------------------------------------

Or are you and R's in the group being judged standing to the left of him?

Only you know... along with God, of course....

The Sheep and the Goats

you asked, When did the R's ever turn their backs on God....

that, which you called gibberish, ANSWERED your question....

Are you in the group being judged on judgement day by Christ, that stands to the right of him?

------------------------------------------------

Or are you and R's in the group being judged standing to the left of him?

Only you know... along with God, of course....

So instead of wasting your time, why not just respond by saying "I'm sorry, but I can't find one instance to support my point."

" This is the single most important vote in a century & this jackass is going to his daughter's WEDDING. I hope it rains & the groom screws a bridesmaid." - Wacky Ann Coulter

Stop attacking Sen. Daines! Clearly the voters of Montana elected him to attend his daughter's wedding.

And will not be voting.

This puts Kavanaugh's confirmation in jeopardy.

As Kavanaugh vote looms, GOP Sen. Daines says he's going to daughter's wedding

But remember, Senators have voted YES to give themselves lifetime Healthcare benefits and free education for all their own children.... but can opt out of a once in a lifetime critical vote that will affect you and me for the rest of OUR lives.

Ever feel like We The People mean ZILCH to the bastards?

We probably won't end up needing his vote any way...………

Life is good.....

Did the boy call it or what?

Forum List

Back