Charlie Rangel - Immigration Bill will cause a Cultural Shift in the Country.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
And yet he is endorsing it and wants it passed.

WHY?

What is wrong with America's "Culture" that we need to have it changed?

Whose culture is so much better that we need to change to it?

Mexico's?

Really?

Is this just more of Obama's promised "Fundamental Change" ?

I believe what he means to say is, the majority of new and newly legalized immigrants will vote Democrat thereby solidifying Democrat control of the country for a very long time...

I believe what he means to say is, the majority of new and newly legalized immigrants will vote Democrat thereby solidifying Democrat control of the country for a very long time...

Actually he covered that when he said that the Republican party will die because of this bill.

And yet he is endorsing it and wants it passed.

WHY?

What is wrong with America's "Culture" that we need to have it changed?

Whose culture is so much better that we need to change to it?

Mexico's?

Really?

Is this just more of Obama's promised "Fundamental Change" ?

Do you have a link to what he actually said?

When and if Fox posts the transcripts of his interview this morning....

And the prospect of this, whether true or not, frightens you and others on the right. Motivated by this irrational fear you’ll advocate the reform’s defeat.

Telling.

That isn't the primary reason why I am against this bill...

No matter times you tell that lie.

I am against any bill that allows any person, regardless of age, gender, race, or ethnic origin, who came here illegally to stay here.

I am especially against any bill that allows the head of DHS to stop building the wall along the Southern Border without Congressional Consent.. This bill will allow that.

I am against any bill that doesn't deport illegals, even if their only crime is illegally entering the U.S..

So let me get this straight,

I believe he thinks that the inner-city is the America he wants? A America with high crime rates, poverty and idiocy.

Believe me this isn't the future a science and innovation person as myself wants to see.

The strategy appears to be "the more we emulate Mexico, the more equal we'll all be, the less evil rich people there will be. They're much more equal there. That will be much better."

Look at the demographics, look at the culture. Here it comes, enjoy.

Mexico has a small elite that is super rich and a super poor population. This is what he wants. :eusa_hand:

Most of the big corporations want this for this reason. They want to destroy the middle class with this.

And the prospect of this, whether true or not, frightens you and others on the right. Motivated by this irrational fear you’ll advocate the reform’s defeat.

Telling.

So tell me, just what is there about the Mexican "Culture" is there that is better than what is already in place in the United States and why is it better?

It is telling to me that you believe that Mexican Culture is something we need to emulate.

Telling.

So tell me, just what is there about the Mexican "Culture" is there that is better than what is already in place in the United States and why is it better?

It is telling to me that you believe that Mexican Culture is something we need to emulate.

Mexico has two classes. The super rich and a vast poor population that lives in ghetto's.

Mexico doesn't have nearly the innovation
Mexico doesn't have human rights as we do.

Mexico isn't something I want to become.

Telling.

Mexico has two classes. The super rich and a vast poor population that lives in ghetto's.

Mexico doesn't have nearly the innovation
Mexico doesn't have human rights as we do.

Mexico isn't something I want to become.
Yet the difference between the rich and poor in the US is increasing rapidly.

Forum List

Back