LOL

I gave you a link to it. If you're too stupid to navigate a link, that's your problem.
This is a iq test.. can you pass it?
LOLOL

Uh, no, that's not an IQ test. Obviously, you've never actually seen an IQ test. :mm:
See you failed lol no surprise hah
LOL

Failed what?

Did President Trump condemn Nazis or not?
Not initially, no. But sure, after he was shamed into it.
Hold on? The OP stated in his initial speech he did condemn them. Is that incorrect? So the OP is lying?
If the OP claimed Impeached Trump specifically condemned nazis in his initial remarks, then yes, the OP lied. Thd word, "nazi," was not even uttered by Impeached Trump until after he was called out for his absurd initial comment.

Trump was impeached before that speech? Link please.
I'm not saying he was. I'm saying Impeached Trump was impeached.

Can you post it here? Thank you.. this is a IQ test don’t fail
LOL

I gave you a link to it. If you're too stupid to navigate a link, that's your problem.
LOLOL

Uh, no, that's not an IQ test. Obviously, you've never actually seen an IQ test. :mm:
LOL

Failed what?
Now you don’t understand what you were asked? lol wow you are a democrat hahah

Hold on? The OP stated in his initial speech he did condemn them. Is that incorrect? So the OP is lying?
If the OP claimed Impeached Trump specifically condemned nazis in his initial remarks, then yes, the OP lied. Thd word, "nazi," was not even uttered by Impeached Trump until after he was called out for his absurd initial comment.

Impeached Trump was impeached? What? LOL

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

Failed what?
LOL

You can't answer, huh?

Yes.

Now how about you stop acting like a 3 year old like Jitss617 and get back to the thread topic? Just admit he didn't initially condemn nazis, like I said.

LOLOL

LOL

Failed what?
LOL

You can't answer, huh?
I think you need to read it out loud,, or post the words you think you heard.

This is exposing you as a fraud.. don’t be a fraud lol

Yes.

Now how about you stop acting like a 3 year old like Jitss617 and get back to the thread topic? Just admit he didn't initially condemn nazis, like I said.

Except he did unless the OP is lying. Which is it?

LOLOL

LOL

Failed what?
LOL

You can't answer, huh?

I already posted a link to the transcript. That's all you get.

Yes.

Except he did unless the OP is lying. Which is it?
Asked and answered.

LOL

Failed what?
LOL

You can't answer, huh?

Is that what you were asked? Can you read?? What’s da matter? Lol

LOL

Failed what?
LOL

You can't answer, huh?

Who ever said I am obligated to do as you ask?? :cuckoo:

You asked me to post Impeached Trump's "full context" and I gave you a link to it. As I said, that's all you get. Too bad if you don't like that.

LOL

You can't answer, huh?

Who ever said I am obligated to do as you ask?? :cuckoo:

You asked me to post Impeached Trump's "full context" and I gave you a link to it. As I said, that's all you get. Too bad if you don't like that.
That’s not what I asked you to do to be honest I don’t even think you understand the topic lol

There was a great thread about this when it happened. In that thread and over the course of time the media finally addressed the fact that the white supremacists had coordinated with the local authorities and gotten a legal permit that allowed them to exercise their Constitutional Right to peacefully freely assemble and to march. People may hate what they stand for / believe, but the Constitution affords thee rights to every American citizen and does not require 'your' approval of their beliefs.

An interview with the leader of Antifa who showed up that day, wearing protective gear and carrying weapons. The Antifa leader admitted they showed up n Charlottesville with the full intent to INSTIGATE VIOLENCE by attacking the white Supremacists.

At the time the President simply stated the violence engaged in was not only the fault of the white supremacists but of 'others' as well.

The Antifa leader's admission that they showed up there - without having coordinated with local officials, without having gotten a permit to demonstrate, wearing protective gear, and brandishing weapons -with the full intent of INSTIGATING violence proves the President was indeed right.
FAKE NEWS!
They had no permit for their Nazi Tiki Torch Hate rally at night!
But you knew that already!
And counter-protesters did have a permit for the following day.
FALSE! And nobody has a permit to illegally sit in the middle of a street, blocking traffic, and a legally permitted protest march, and attacking marchers.

Didn't your media masters give you any better bullshit to toss around ?
Imbecile...

Counter-Demonstrators Didn’t Have Permits in Charlottesville?: False
You're the imbecile. You want to remove statues of soldiers. Pure idiocy.

And I already smashed your dumb permit BS. Again, nobody has a permit to block a city street. Dumbass.

There was a great thread about this when it happened. In that thread and over the course of time the media finally addressed the fact that the white supremacists had coordinated with the local authorities and gotten a legal permit that allowed them to exercise their Constitutional Right to peacefully freely assemble and to march. People may hate what they stand for / believe, but the Constitution affords thee rights to every American citizen and does not require 'your' approval of their beliefs.

An interview with the leader of Antifa who showed up that day, wearing protective gear and carrying weapons. The Antifa leader admitted they showed up n Charlottesville with the full intent to INSTIGATE VIOLENCE by attacking the white Supremacists.

At the time the President simply stated the violence engaged in was not only the fault of the white supremacists but of 'others' as well.

The Antifa leader's admission that they showed up there - without having coordinated with local officials, without having gotten a permit to demonstrate, wearing protective gear, and brandishing weapons -with the full intent of INSTIGATING violence proves the President was indeed right.
FAKE NEWS!
FALSE! And nobody has a permit to illegally sit in the middle of a street, blocking traffic, and a legally permitted protest march, and attacking marchers.

Imbecile...

And I already smashed your dumb permit BS. Again, nobody has a permit to block a city street. Dumbass.
You're senile, gramps. I never said I wanted those statues removed.

And you smashed nothing. You idiotically denied they had a permit and then moved the goal posts when you were proven wrong.

I'm not sure what you mean by "held", but from some objective reports, the majority of protestors were just local people who objected to a statue they had seen, all their lives, in their local park, being removed.

Sounds like you're just another dupe of the mainstream, leftist, fake media.
If you don't know who held that rally, you have no business talking about it. Look at the posters I showed. Then you'll see who held it.
This moronic notion has already been obliterated. No need to keep advertising your media dupeness. We got that already.
It's not my problem you're afraid of reality.
You don't even have a clue what the "reality" is of this thread. Were there any good people on the side of the anti-soldier statue group ?

Actually, there couldn't be, when they were all against a soldier statue. Got no idea what I'm talking about, do you ?

:rolleyes:
Who said everyone there on the left was there because of the statues?

You're fucking senile, gramps. :cuckoo:
That's why they were there, fool. That's what the whole thing was about, media dupe.

The Statue at the Center of Charlottesville’s Storm

FAKE NEWS!

Imbecile...

You're senile, gramps. I never said I wanted those statues removed.

And you smashed nothing. You idiotically denied they had a permit and then moved the goal posts when you were proven wrong.
I was NOT proven wrong. The anti-statue counter protestors conducted a street blocking protest. They got no permit to do that. You don't understand English.

Of course he did.
Then why are we still talking about this? Unless someone cannot read then they know he condemned Nazis and on multiple occasions. This is just make believe Leftist BS.
The topic is not about Nazis. It is about whether (as Trump said) there were fine people on both sides.

So far no one has been able to confirm if there were any fine people among the leftist counter protestors. Maybe Trump was being too generous. :dunno:

I'm not sure what you mean by "held", but from some objective reports, the majority of protestors were just local people who objected to a statue they had seen, all their lives, in their local park, being removed.

Sounds like you're just another dupe of the mainstream, leftist, fake media.
If you don't know who held that rally, you have no business talking about it. Look at the posters I showed. Then you'll see who held it.
This moronic notion has already been obliterated. No need to keep advertising your media dupeness. We got that already.
You don't even have a clue what the "reality" is of this thread. Were there any good people on the side of the anti-soldier statue group ?

Actually, there couldn't be, when they were all against a soldier statue. Got n. i lwhat I'm talking about, do you ?

I said it. Just a guess. No law against that. And it's as good as anything you could say about it.

Actually, there couldn't be, when they were all against a soldier statue. Got no idea what I'm talking about, do you ?

That's why they were there, fool. That's what the whole thing was about, media dupe.

The Statue at the Center of Charlottesville’s Storm
What a pity that article doesn't say every counter protester there was be6of the statue.

Forum List

Back