Did President Trump condemn Nazis or not?
Not initially, no. But sure, after he was shamed into it.
:puhleeze::right:Another baseless claim from sourceless faun. :slap:. :laugh:
Look up for the source
Look up for the source
Look up where ? You post a claim ("shamed"), it's your job to post a source for it. Not my job to go look for it.

This moronic notion has already been obliterated. No need to keep advertising your media dupeness. We got that already.
It's not my problem you're afraid of reality.
You don't even have a clue what the "reality" is of this thread. Were there any good people on the side of the anti-soldier statue group ?

Actually, there couldn't be, when they were all against a soldier statue. Got no idea what I'm talking about, do you ?

:rolleyes:
Who said everyone there on the left was there because of the statues?

You're fucking senile, gramps. :cuckoo:
That's why they were there, fool. That's what the whole thing was about, media dupe.

The Statue at the Center of Charlottesville’s Storm
What a pity that article doesn't say every counter protester there was be6of the statue.
Not only do you not read English, you don't write it either. o_O

Of course he did.
Then why are we still talking about this? Unless someone cannot read then they know he condemned Nazis and on multiple occasions. This is just make believe Leftist BS.
The topic is not about Nazis. It is about whether (as Trump said) there were fine people on both sides.

So far no one has been able to confirm if there were any fine people among the leftist counter protestors. Maybe Trump was being too generous. :dunno:
I answered a poster's question. Tough shit if you don't like that.

Look up for the source
Look up for the source
Look up where ? You post a claim ("shamed"), it's your job to post a source for it. Not my job to go look for it.
Look up .... as in look at the post above yours.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hold on? The OP stated in his initial speech he did condemn them. Is that incorrect? So the OP is lying?
If the OP claimed Impeached Trump specifically condemned nazis in his initial remarks, then yes, the OP lied. Thd word, "nazi," was not even uttered by Impeached Trump until after he was called out for his absurd initial comment.
The OP said nothing about "initial". That was all your idea.

And nothing Trump said was absurd. I don't know if there were some fine people on both sides, and with all your blustering, neither do you.

You are hearing the bullshit from the media. The park statue was the theme of the protest march. You're just another dupe.
LOLOLOL

That must explain why the racist righties called their event, "Unite the Right," and not, Save the Statues!"
Only a small group of righties called it that, you idiot, and naturally, the biased media jumped on it, for dupes like you.
LOLOL

Poor crazed, Gramps. That was the event.... Unite the Right

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

jK_BIjamp3sqRLUDVgavGFZjpTSXVIr-HrvYPaJ8l78.png

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

36204133405_09fe3e97b1_b.jpg

36204133645_f7e025be6e_z.jpg

utr.jpg

36204133545_c6160f94ac_z.jpg

And note the list of scheduled speakers -- all unabashed racists

You deny reality because you fear it. What does your fear tell you?
They all say YOU will not replace us. The statement is appropriate because the democrat goal is to replace Americans. Particularly white Americans. They have succeeded in many parts of the country. They call it demographic change. We know what it really is. It's population replacement.
So? The event was still organized, sponsored, promoted and supported by various racist factions on th the right with the expressed intent of strengthening their racism in unity.

Folks showed up to protest a racist event and dumbfucking Impeached Trump tried to equate both sides. :cuckoo:
We already have it that you're fully duped by the media masquerade. No need to overdo it.

It means america is still a racist pig of a society and you watch stupid shit on tv and get all tweaked up over it which is what tv in america is for..
Trump had no culpability for Charlotte incident.
Marxist showed up to agitate against a group that had a legal permit to march. Any violence is the responsibility of leftist extremist terrorist like Antifa's.

Last edited:
Look up for the source
Look up for the source
icon_rolleyes.gif
You got no source about Trump being shamed. None that I've seen.

I asked for FACTS (evidence/sources), not meaningless drivel.
You have NO proof there was even one!
Post your FAKE "facts" first.

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
- Hitchens' razor
You have no proof that there was NOT one. Or 100. Or 1000. And you also have no proof that there were any good people among the leftist counter protestors.

If there were none, then Trump was being too generous to say they had fine people.
There was the murdered girl. Aside from that, the Unite the Right Protest was a rousing success.
from a guy who drove into town to create chaos. his name was on no side.
The girl who died was hit in the street, while unlawfully blocking traffic. She wasn't on a sidewalk.
Nor did she need to be there accept to stop someone else

Hold on? The OP stated in his initial speech he did condemn them. Is that incorrect? So the OP is lying?
If the OP claimed Impeached Trump specifically condemned nazis in his initial remarks, then yes, the OP lied. Thd word, "nazi," was not even uttered by Impeached Trump until after he was called out for his absurd initial comment.

And nothing Trump said was absurd. I don't know if there were some fine people on both sides, and with all your blustering, neither do you.
Again, for the reading impaired... I answered a poster's question. Tough shit if you don't like that.

Look up for the source
Look up for the source
icon_rolleyes.gif
His feeling the need to make a second response to his first comment.... and then a third response.... and then a fourth.... is the source.

You have NO proof there was even one!
Post your FAKE "facts" first.

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."
- Hitchens' razor
You have no proof that there was NOT one. Or 100. Or 1000. And you also have no proof that there were any good people among the leftist counter protestors.

If there were none, then Trump was being too generous to say they had fine people.
There was the murdered girl. Aside from that, the Unite the Right Protest was a rousing success.
The girl who died was hit in the street, while unlawfully blocking traffic. She wasn't on a sidewalk.
You sit in front of cars, you just might get hit by one. :confused:

From what I've heard, that was mostly local people upset that a statue in their park was being removed. So?
So, you hear only the BULLSHIT that you want to hear!
Goodwin, who is from Arkansas, Ramos, who is from Georgia, Davis, who is from Florida and Borden who is from Ohio were all found guilty of beating DeAndre Harris at the Nazi “Unite the Right” HATE rally.
TIME_edited-1.jpg
You are hearing the bullshit from the media. The park statue was the theme of the protest march. You're just another dupe.
Fields who is from Ohio murdered Heather Heyer, so far everyone who was convicted of violence was an out of state Nazi. So much for your "local people" park statue BULLSHIT!
Nazi, you sure throw that word around for someone who doesn’t even know who a Nazi actually is. Go learn you some history mthr fkr

Again, for the reading impaired... I answered a poster's question. Tough shit if you don't like that.
Marxist together with liberal media, and leftist college professoriate were responsible for her death.

Look up for the source
Look up for the source
icon_rolleyes.gif
His feeling the need to make a second response to his first comment.... and then a third response.... and then a fourth.... is the source.
Like I said, you have no source. Never did.

Look up for the source
Look up for the source
icon_rolleyes.gif
Like I said, you have no source. Never did.
Marxist don't believe in evidence as a foundation for truth. They just sit and throw verbal, political, and academic hand grenades and run away. Ridiculous.

Try answering the question of the topic. If you don't know where it is, it's the title of the thread, bonehead.

You sit in front of cars, you just might get hit by one. :confused:
Dumbfuck, Heather Heyer wasn't sitting in front of any cars. None of the people Fields hit were. :eusa_doh:

Marxist together with liberal media, and leftist college professoriate were responsible for her death.
Yeah, maybe in conservative-la-la land. Here in reality, James Fields was responsible which is why here, in reality, he's rotting in prison for murdering her.

Forum List

Back