Chechens???????????????????????

from the way this all went down.... i think they had a good deal of help from islamic terrorists.

Fuck, you idiots are coming out in droves.

They were loners, angry, bitter, probably an abusive father. The got some cookbook off the internet, maybe went on some sites... but these sociopaths have nothing to do with mainstream Muslims or Islam.

"Islamic terrorists" have been drone-bombed back to the stone age.

So we've been led to believe but this administration has already proven they are liars.

And there is a worldwide call for jihad to all non Muslims.

There is documented ties between Chechnya and Islamic extemists.

from the way this all went down.... i think they had a good deal of help from islamic terrorists.

They were loners, angry, bitter, probably an abusive father. The got some cookbook off the internet, maybe went on some sites... but these sociopaths have nothing to do with mainstream Muslims or Islam.

Wow... You know more about them than every damned Media outlet out there. Are you harboring the guy, or do you simply get all of that from your Tarot cards?

Oh fuck off, you maggot.
The blame is on those individuals that decided to do this, not Harvard or MIT or Obama or liberals.
Now go get a map and try to find Chechnya, fucktard.

you missed the point. our left wing colleges encourage these bastards by reinforcing their perverted ideas that the usa is inherently evil.
liberalism is the enemy of freedom. and at the moment freedom is losing.
That's some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
Our schools do not teach us that America is evil.

Just because you heard that from some moron on a right-wing website doesn't make it so.

Oh hell ya some do. I've heard it with my own ears.

Dude, the average American is never going to be able to understand that.

They're still trying to figure out what a "Chechnya" is.

Just because you heard that from some moron on a right-wing website doesn't make it so.
What do our schools teach us?

The liberals are absolutely furious that they don't get the opportunity to throw an American gun-nut under the bus, and press their agenda. :lol:

Why are we admitting immigrants from countries that despise America? do we think they will change when they get here? are we that stupid?

:confused:

I don't want them to do anything. I'm just pointing out that its currently an assumption that they are Islamic terrorists, not fact. They could be, I'm not denying it, but its not a fact yet, its speculation.

The smart money is their motivation was Islamic terrorism, why else would they do this?

Well, their uncle called them losers, the older brother has been quoted as saying he had no American friends, and just can't understand America....

I'm just hoping they capture the younger alive. That was we will know the whys of it.

in other words.... muslim.

Why are we admitting immigrants from countries that despise America? do we think they will change when they get here? are we that stupid?
I've been asking that question since the first WTC bombing.

The one that was executed by a muslim illegal immigrant that got amnesty and became a naturalized citizen, that bombing?

Yes, I've been asking the same question.

I've been asking that question since the first WTC bombing.

We keep pouring them on it too, from Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Chechnya, Syria, Egypt, etc etc but these are all going to turn into Americans within a generation or two right?:cuckoo: We don't "Americanize" immigrants anymore like we used to. Fuck we don't even require them to speak English.:cuckoo:

Wishful thinking or just imbecilic denial? Oh, why am I asking........? it's obvious considering who I'm responding to...... Imbecilic denial it is.

Tell us, meathead, what our public schools teach us, please?

Tell us, meathead, what our public schools teach us, please?
Political correctness mostly.

Forum List

Back