Chechens???????????????????????

What are you saying? That you'd like to ban Russian immigration?

Not all Russians no, but people from areas like Chechnya need to be looked at more. I'm not singling them out either the same goes for Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, etc etc we are in a war here.

So you think if we get the children of Jihadis here when they are young we can Americanize them and they won't hate us?
Prove he is a child of Jihadis.

Ok that was a bad choice of words but you get my point, do you think if we take a child that comes from a culture that despises America at a young age, you really think that we can change him once he is here?

What, like put them in a public school system run by liberals?

No wonder they go postal.

Prove he is a child of Jihadis.

They blew up bombs genius....that ought to be enough. :cuckoo:

So because they set off bombs their parents must be extremists? And you call me cuckoo :rolleyes:

By "child if Jihadis" - I am not referring to blood, but idealism. Like I said above, it is undeniable that young males with ties to Islam have a strong inclination to hate western cultures - and unfortunately are willing to kill them even if they die themselves in the process.
As time goes by I have very little doubt we will see a connection between these two and questionable contacts

They are not Russians ffs! They are Chechens. Even the Russians don't consider them Russians although they hold Russian citizenship. It does not hold water to the politically correct, but giving someone citizenship is a technicality, especially where ethnicity is concerned.

SHOCKING!!! - Shocking I tell you - the two men are foreign visitors from an Arab nation.
I just can't believe it, who would think they would turn out to be from a middle eastern country? :evil:
The terrorist are from the Chechnya region which is not an Arab nation. In fact, it's not really a nation, it's an area in dispute. Technically it's not even middle eastern. Neither terrorist were visitors. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev became an American citizen on Sept. 11, 2012 and his brother was a legal resident.

So what other misinformation would you like to share with us.

1 Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Dead, Massive Manhunt For 2nd « CBS New York
These factoids are only useful to educate, but the reason for the attacks are evident. I would be willing to retract that statement if proved otherwise, but I somehow doubt their reasons were of then the disgusting dogma of Islamofacism.
So there has been new information that makes the reason for the attacks evident?

The terrorist are from the Chechnya region which is not an Arab nation. In fact, it's not really a nation, it's an area in dispute. Technically it's not even middle eastern. Neither terrorist were visitors. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev became an American citizen on Sept. 11, 2012 and his brother was a legal resident.

These factoids are only useful to educate, but the reason for the attacks are evident. I would be willing to retract that statement if proved otherwise, but I somehow doubt their reasons were of then the disgusting dogma of Islamofacism.
So there has been new information that makes the reason for the attacks evident?
Shouldn't you read a post before you respond?

No, but the political correctness of the reactionary far right refuses to understand that.

Not all Russians no, but people from areas like Chechnya need to be looked at more. I'm not singling them out either the same goes for Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, etc etc we are in a war here.

and the common denominator for all of them is?

muslim

Last edited:

HEY!, HEY!, HEY!,.....it's an Overseas Contingency Operation, DAMMIT!:evil:

How dare you call it a WAR!.....Quit insulting the poor lil' Jihadi's.:eusa_hand:

And, don't forget, The Muslim Brotherhood are great guys, and Al qaeda doesn't exist in Afghanistan.....They just magically went away.:eusa_shhh:

HEY!, HEY!, HEY!,.....it's an Overseas Contingency Operation, DAMMIT!:evil:

How dare you call it a WAR!.....Quit insulting the poor lil' Jihadi's.:eusa_hand:

And, don't forget, The Muslim Brotherhood are great guys, and Al qaeda doesn't exist in Afghanistan.....They just magically went away.:eusa_shhh:

I think we still cling to the 1920s idea of immigration, that when we let these guys in they will become Americans and forget about Jihad or whatever.

I don;t give a damn where they came from, how they got here, or that one is a citizen and the other is a legal resident.

They killed innocent people in the name of Allah!!!!!

Go check out their Youtube accounts.....It becomes quite clear what motivated them.

They blew up bombs genius....that ought to be enough. :cuckoo:

So because they set off bombs their parents must be extremists? And you call me cuckoo :rolleyes:

By "child if Jihadis" - I am not referring to blood, but idealism. Like I said above, it is undeniable that young males with ties to Islam have a strong inclination to hate western cultures - and unfortunately are willing to kill them even if they die themselves in the process.
As time goes by I have very little doubt we will see a connection between these two and questionable contacts
Somebody knew them who wouldn't tell before or after the explosives went off. I hope the avenue of the two brothers being a part of an Al-Qaeda or Muslim brotherhood cell is not ruled out but openly explored and either ruled in or out, depending on the evidence and information discovery.

We have been at war now for what almost 12 years and people still don't understand what motivates Muslim terrorists? Sweet Jesus, I give up.

because no one wants to admit....that islam is a dangerous enemy to the entire world.

Forum List

Back