🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Check out this car some dangerous nut was driving on the highways

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Cops shocked by snow-covered car on the road in Massachusetts
article-windshield-1-1230.jpg

Police in Massachusetts were shocked when they spotted this car on the road in Wellesley.

They quickly pulled the driver over Wednesday to point out they may need to clear their windshield of snow.

• Banned
It appears the cops let him go with a warning!!! Should have been locked up for years. This is like tossing a bomb into a school.

Police in Massachusetts were shocked when they spotted this car on the road in Wellesley.

They quickly pulled the driver over Wednesday to point out they may need to clear their windshield of snow.

Lazy SOB, risking everyone else in the road. Too dumb to drive!!!

• Banned
I guess it's kinda like driving with to dark a tint job....
View attachment 59271

That's a good point. Tinted windows should be banned; at least in the front. Back windows ok but not windshield or the two front side windows. It's important that people can see the face of the driver - otherwise it's a get out of jail free card for hit and runners.

• Banned
[
I would rather have him on the road then assholes like you who drive 55mph in the passing lane

:finger3:

As long as you do the speed limit, you have the right to stay in the passing lane. I have no obligation to help criminals like you break the law and endanger others. THINK

Forum List

Back