Check this out...metal album by various artists supporting Ukraine & protesting Putin's war

the 2nd song is the best one by far in my view...i wish i knew which country all these folks are from! i bet "Grim Deeds" are from New England lol

Tracklist:

1. Blazon Stone - Wandering Souls
2. Evil Hunter - You'll Never Walk Alone
3. Kramp - Underground Rebellion
4. Starblind - Tears of a Soldier
5. Merciless Law - Victims of War
6. Midnight Rain - Freedom of War
7. Witchtower - Over the Top
8. Drunktank - Mother Russia
9. Grim Deeds - Fucked up World
10. Claymorean - We Fight Like Lions (Live)

Pacifica is hippie-vomit, it humiliates Ukrainians. This is one of the most warlike peoples in history.

Bush protected the Ukrainians from the corrupt government of Bandera terrorists who traffic in Ukrainian children, but unfortunately this is in the past.

Before the corrupt hand of Obama and Biden got there, there were interesting rock projects, they got into the soundtracks of Russian films as well.

Before the corrupt hand of Obama and Biden got there, there were interesting rock projects, they got into the soundtracks of Russian films as well.

dude start your own thread with this bullshit...this thread is about helping Ukraine

dude start your own thread with this bullshit...this thread is about helping Ukraine
I'm talking about helping Ukrainians-Poles. It is necessary to return the Bush clan in order to hang by the balls the corrupt officials in the government of Ukraine, supported by Biden, and the Bandera terrorists who are destroying the Ukrainian people. This is real help. I know better what will help Ukraine, I myself am half Ukrainian.

Ukraine is 10 trillion times better than Russia, and then there's nothing you can do about it. Ukraine won, your boy Putin lost. deal with it and go away

Creatures that have been sitting in the Ukrainian government since the Clinton era are not human at all. These are fucking scum, criminals who deliberately destroy the Great Ukrainian people.

And no matter what Moscow seeks, if they kill them, it will not be worse.

"
in 2003 GWBush actually threatened to cut off aid to the corrupt govt
of Ukraine if they didnt shut down the Alexander Chursin studios like
LSM and BD

"

This is quote from darknet from people that know what they say

1647544900810.jpeg

This is his real photo. He really worked as a clown: I'm not kidding. He made people laugh before he became president

Forum List

Back