Cheers!

Yeah....what's happening....nobody drinks anymore?

I went grocery shopping this morning, and I didn't get back till this afternoon...damn, I hate to go grocery shopping.

Anyway.....
happy_hump_day.jpg

Sorry folks, I will be around more but my life has been hectic lately and all my USMB has been posting in the mafia game.

But I can't discuss that, LOL.

But I will be around more. My daughter will be graduation from preschool/prek June 5 and starts Kindergarten in the fall. They grow up so fast!!

Cheers!!

Sorry folks, I will be around more but my life has been hectic lately and all my USMB has been posting in the mafia game.

But I will be around more. My daughter will be graduation from preschool/prek June 5 and starts Kindergarten in the fall. They grow up so fast!!

Cheers!!

Neat !

Enjoy those years they do go fast :)

Cheers!!

Neat !

Indeed they do. It seems like such a short time ago my son first got on the kindergarten bus. Now, what seems like a week or two later his oldest is ready to start middle school.

Enjoy every moment and take lots of pictures.

Cheers!!

Be sure and take lots of pictures.....:)

Cheers!!

Neat !

Indeed they do. It seems like such a short time ago my son first got on the kindergarten bus. Now, what seems like a week or two later his oldest is ready to start middle school.

Enjoy every moment and take lots of pictures.

I said the same thing! Great minds think alike....:D

All three (1 boy, 2 girls) are all grown-up now... been there, done that.

The littlest of 4 grandsons (5-year-old) just graduated the local Park District's year-long Preschool, today.

All dressed up in shirt and tie and vest and dress slacks and good shoes.

Then off to the gymnasium for the graduation ceremony and the modest reception afterwards.

But, even as a grandparent, having had practice as a parent, the passage of time always sneaks up on you.

With me thinking just this morning: "However did Little Man get so big, so fast?!"

Sounds like a common 'condition'.
wink_smile.gif

Good Morning, Cheersers!!!

What with this time difference, sometimes it really is hard for me to stay up so late at night to drink with y'all. Duty in the real world calls.

But y'all know where the bar is and pouring is free!!!

Trixxie, Wixxie and Slixxie are on vacation right now. :D

And where is [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION]??? We miss [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION]!!!

:D

Good Morning, Cheersers!!!

What with this time difference, sometimes it really is hard for me to stay up so late at night to drink with y'all. Duty in the real world calls.

But y'all know where the bar is and pouring is free!!!

Trixxie, Wixxie and Slixxie are on vacation right now. :D

And where is [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION]??? We miss [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION]!!!

:D

Whoa.....it is morning....but for me it's still night (12:50 a.m.) so with that.....

hD01AF126

Folks, sorry about the empty bar lately, just had a lot of work in the outside world, outside of these here bits and bytes.

Exactly 6 months ago today, on November 21, 2013, I joined USMB.

Cheers!!!

Empty bar? This is just terrible! How could something like this happen and what can we do to make sure it NEVER happens again? :D

Folks, sorry about the empty bar lately, just had a lot of work in the outside world, outside of these here bits and bytes.

Exactly 6 months ago today, on November 21, 2013, I joined USMB.

Cheers!!!

Empty bar? This is just terrible! How could something like this happen and what can we do to make sure it NEVER happens again? :D

Come here more often, bring the entire Cabal with you. Hell, we could hold our meetings here, too!! :D

Good Morning.....damn, it sure came soon......
bg7xg5vxn30_goodMornBlueTextAnimeBlonde.gif

And now, a little bit of levity........

“How long have you been driving without a tail light?” asked the policeman after pulling over a motorist.

The driver jumped out, ran to the rear of his car, and gave a long, painful groan.

He seemed so upset that the cop was moved to ease up on him a bit.

“Come on, now,” he said, “you don’t have to take it so hard. It isn’t that serious.”

“It isn’t?” cried the motorist. “Then you know what happened to my boat and trailer?”

All three (1 boy, 2 girls) are all grown-up now... been there, done that.

The littlest of 4 grandsons (5-year-old) just graduated the local Park District's year-long Preschool, today.

All dressed up in shirt and tie and vest and dress slacks and good shoes.

Then off to the gymnasium for the graduation ceremony and the modest reception afterwards.

But, even as a grandparent, having had practice as a parent, the passage of time always sneaks up on you.

With me thinking just this morning: "However did Little Man get so big, so fast?!"

Sounds like a common 'condition'.
wink_smile.gif

I hear you....why I tell anyone with little ones, like my grandmother used to tell me, "enjoy them while they are children, they grow up too fast and one day they'll be gone"! Of course, I didn't believe her at the time, but she was a wise woman and so right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OqwKfgLaeA]Cat's In The Cradle - YouTube[/ame]

An update for Cheer's patrons...

The Spurs won the 2nd game against the Oklahoma City Thunder last night.....only 2 more games to go with them and on to the next.....

Spurs Beat Thunder 112-77 to Take Two-Game Lead in NBA Playoffs

The San Antonio Spurs won their second straight home game and took a two-games-to-none lead against the Oklahoma City Thunder in the National Basketball Association playoffs.
Spurs Beat Thunder 112-77 to Take Two-Game Lead in NBA Playoffs - Bloomberg

WOOHOO WOOHOO WOOHOO

Forum List

Back