Cheers!

Stat.....you need to turn the TV on and make sure it's on the game next time....May 25, 8:30 p.m.

Folks, sorry about the empty bar lately, just had a lot of work in the outside world, outside of these here bits and bytes.

Exactly 6 months ago today, on November 21, 2013, I joined USMB.

Cheers!!!

Empty bar? This is just terrible! How could something like this happen and what can we do to make sure it NEVER happens again? :D

Now that is just sad! Stat, whatever happened to Trixxie, Dixxie, Buxxie and the other bar sluts who used to serve the patrons?

Don't tell me you forget to pay them?

Folks, sorry about the empty bar lately, just had a lot of work in the outside world, outside of these here bits and bytes.

Exactly 6 months ago today, on November 21, 2013, I joined USMB.

Cheers!!!

Empty bar? This is just terrible! How could something like this happen and what can we do to make sure it NEVER happens again? :D

Now that is just sad! Stat, whatever happened to Trixxie, Dixxie, Buxxie and the other bar sluts who used to serve the patrons?

Du Schurke, Du!!!

Did you just call them "sluts"?!?!?!

They are very capable with their hands. Why, they can do great paperwork in the office.

Du Schurke, Du!!!

They are very capable with their hands. Why, they can do great paperwork in the office.

They weren't hired to do office paperwork! Sheesh!

A man could die of thirst around here waiting for service.

Du Schurke, Du!!!

They weren't hired to do office paperwork! Sheesh!

A man could die of thirst around here waiting for service.

This should help:

big+guinness.jpg

All three (1 boy, 2 girls) are all grown-up now... been there, done that.

The littlest of 4 grandsons (5-year-old) just graduated the local Park District's year-long Preschool, today.

All dressed up in shirt and tie and vest and dress slacks and good shoes.

Then off to the gymnasium for the graduation ceremony and the modest reception afterwards.

But, even as a grandparent, having had practice as a parent, the passage of time always sneaks up on you.

With me thinking just this morning: "However did Little Man get so big, so fast?!"

Sounds like a common 'condition'.
wink_smile.gif

I hear you....why I tell anyone with little ones, like my grandmother used to tell me, "enjoy them while they are children, they grow up too fast and one day they'll be gone"! Of course, I didn't believe her at the time, but she was a wise woman and so right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OqwKfgLaeA]Cat's In The Cradle - YouTube[/ame]
"Cats in the Cradle" - an old favorite.

It was popular on radio at about the time my first (my one boy) was born.

I made that Dad's Private Mental Theme Song.

And did what I could to make sure that never happened to my son and I.

I was largely successful, with an occasional speed-bump every once in a while...
teeth_smile.gif

I allowed Mrs. Blood to cook dinner cause she's been craving her favorite German meal...fried eggs, boiled potatoes and spinach. Mixed together. Got yelled at for putting vinegar on my spinach. Can't eat spinach without vinegar. Oh well.

Women just love to be on top, what?
(Not that I'm complaining...)

Rührei, Pellkartoffeln und Spinat.

Yumm....

Last edited:
Go to the dermatologist for an examination and minor biopsy; may be skin cancer, but if so, probably not much of a problem.

Go to the dermatologist for an examination and minor biopsy; may be skin cancer, but if so, probably not much of a problem.

Hope that's not it.

I've had dry skin for like forever, and there's nothing they can do except keep it under control....drives me crazy, but it is what it is...:) It was hell when we were living in Lancaster, California....it's the Mojave Desert....you can imagine.

Good evening, Stats, and everyone. I have been very busy lately driving a friend to and from doctors appointments (he is being treated for lymphoma) and looking for another place to rent and downsizing so I don't have to lug so much to the next place, and on and on. I missed you guys, a lot.

Forum List

Back