Cheers!

What is everyones plans for memorial day? Anything?

Hubby is going to the swap meet tomorrow, to buy AND sell stuff he picked up today. I plan to mess with a dresser he bought and get the chipped veneer off it before painting it white for Shabby Chic. On monday, we will just watch movies.

We're going to grill just for the fun of it....the water in the pool may still not be warm enough to go in....we'll see. It has been raining all day today and a bit yesterday, that usually makes it colder.

It's been cold here too. June Gloom we call it. Normal for this neck of the woods. Very wet from low clouds all day. But you know what? Grilling sounds GOOD. Hmm. I wonder if we still have the barbque out there in the shed. Burned hotdogs sounds yummy.:lol:

It's been cold here too. June Gloom we call it. Normal for this neck of the woods. Very wet from low clouds all day. But you know what? Grilling sounds GOOD. Hmm. I wonder if we still have the barbque out there in the shed. Burned hotdogs sounds yummy.:lol:

Anything cooked outside seems yummy...I think we'll do chicken (although my husband doesn't like to grill chicken) - but I do, with BBQ sauce...yummy.

Chicken soaked in Terriyaki THEN basted with bar b que sauce ROCKS. Actually...so do hotdogs.

Chicken soaked in Terriyaki THEN basted with bar b que sauce ROCKS. Actually...so do hotdogs.

I love Terriyaki.....that sounds like a great idea. We can do hamburgers tomorrow and the chicken on Monday....that way I don't have to cook.....:D

It was good seeing you in the bar tonight, Gracie....maybe we can meet again tomorrow, have a couple of drinks and chat a bit.....:)

It's now past my bedtime.......

good_night_008.jpg

I discovered some months ago a game on Google Chrome, called Bubble Shooter. I play that game A LOT. And it is hard! Takes anywhere from half an hour to an hour for one game to clear out all the bubbles. My highest score is almost 700,000. It's a bitch. But ever so fun.:lol:

On a break from it right now. In a few...I am back to trying to beat my high score...which I am having a hard time doing.

Well, folks, I would like to introduce you to our newest barmaid:

Cute+Beautiful+Babes+%5Bfrom+www.metacafe.com%5D+%2315.jpg

This is Foxtrotty, I met her at a bar last night in Cologne and boy, could she keep the guys happy, so I hired her.

She has a keen, analytical mind, is excellent with paperwork and other "hands-on" stuff. She is also very flexible and can stretch in many directions to clean the bar quickly. She also has no problems getting on her knees to clean up those tough spots on the floor and under tables as well.

She is quite an asset and will be serving starting Sunday evening around 6 pm.

:D
[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]

Foxtrotty asked me to bring a friends of hers to be a new barman:

portraits-of-the-bartenders-at-club-jam-09-960x640.jpg

That's Long Jim.

I have no idea where his name came from, but the lady folk really like his service.

[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION] [MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION]

You too, Gracie, but I know you don't like to be mentioned!! :lol:

I discovered some months ago a game on Google Chrome, called Bubble Shooter. I play that game A LOT. And it is hard! Takes anywhere from half an hour to an hour for one game to clear out all the bubbles. My highest score is almost 700,000. It's a bitch. But ever so fun.:lol:

On a break from it right now. In a few...I am back to trying to beat my high score...which I am having a hard time doing.

I have bubble shooter on my Smartfon - the little one loves that game!!!

Okey dokey! Time for night night, lol.

Melatonin kicked in and I am yawning finally. Night, Stat!

Well, folks, I would like to introduce you to our newest barmaid:

Cute+Beautiful+Babes+%5Bfrom+www.metacafe.com%5D+%2315.jpg

This is Foxtrotty, I met her at a bar last night in Cologne and boy, could she keep the guys happy, so I hired her.

She has a keen, analytical mind, is excellent with paperwork and other "hands-on" stuff. She is also very flexible and can stretch in many directions to clean the bar quickly. She also has no problems getting on her knees to clean up those tough spots on the floor and under tables as well.

She is quite an asset and will be serving starting Sunday evening around 6 pm.

:D
[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]
Any chance of getting her to wash my car?

What is everyones plans for memorial day? Anything?

Hubby is going to the swap meet tomorrow, to buy AND sell stuff he picked up today. I plan to mess with a dresser he bought and get the chipped veneer off it before painting it white for Shabby Chic. On monday, we will just watch movies.

Lots of taking my daughter to the park and the dogs to the dog park.

Planting the gardens.

Watching the second Hobbit movie.

Forum List

Back