Cheers!

I need to see whats on the boob tube. Sundays are always good movie days. And no game of thrones tonight, either, so movies it is!

Well, folks, I would like to introduce you to our newest barmaid:

Cute+Beautiful+Babes+%5Bfrom+www.metacafe.com%5D+%2315.jpg

This is Foxtrotty, I met her at a bar last night in Cologne and boy, could she keep the guys happy, so I hired her.

She has a keen, analytical mind, is excellent with paperwork and other "hands-on" stuff. She is also very flexible and can stretch in many directions to clean the bar quickly. She also has no problems getting on her knees to clean up those tough spots on the floor and under tables as well.

She is quite an asset and will be serving starting Sunday evening around 6 pm.

:D
[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]
Any chance of getting her to wash my car?

While you watch.....? :D

This is Foxtrotty, I met her at a bar last night in Cologne and boy, could she keep the guys happy, so I hired her.

She has a keen, analytical mind, is excellent with paperwork and other "hands-on" stuff. She is also very flexible and can stretch in many directions to clean the bar quickly. She also has no problems getting on her knees to clean up those tough spots on the floor and under tables as well.

[MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] [MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION]

Of course! I already lost a GPS and a radar detector at car washes!

Believe it or not...once upon a time in a era long gone...I used to have a bathing suit like that. :eek:

Found a movie!! 10,000 Years BC. I know I know. Kinda dumb movie but I like where the saber tooth lets the guy live, lol. So...off to watch it. missed the first half hour.

Later gatorz!

Of course! I already lost a GPS and a radar detector at car washes!

Well, let's hope your car is not a Porsche...

A blonde woman, recently out of a job decided to take matters into her own hands. She firgured "I'm a very smart woman, very handy, I can do many things, I can hire myself out to do anything I can".....so she decided the very next day she would canvas this rich subdivision in her town.

Very early the next morning she rang the door of the first house. A man answered and she proceeded to ask him if he had any odd jobs that she may be able to do. He thought about it and then asked her "do you know how to paint" - "why yes" she replied. He then asked "how much would you charge to paint my porch"? Without batting an eye she responded, "oh, I can do it for $50." "OK" said the man. "There's some white paint and brushes in the garage, and a ladder, let me know if there's anything else you need".

A couple of hours later she rang the doorbell and the man came to the door. "I'm done", she said, "I had so much paint left over I gave it a second coat." Puzzled that she had finished so quickly, he reached into his pocket and hander her $50. "Oh, and by the way" she said, "that's not a Porsche - it's a Ferrari"......

How much money you got?!?!?

So, a beautiful, voluptuous woman is taking a shower.

The doorbell rings.

Said beautiful, voluptuous woman with enormous knockers (did I already mention that? :D ) gets out of the shower and says loudly, "who is there?"

A male voice answers:

"It's the blind man".

Ok, thought the beautiful, voluptuous woman with enormous knockers - 'I don't need to get dressed, he can't see me anyway'.

So, she opened the door.

The man saw her, grinned and said:

"Nice knockers! Where you want me to put the blinds, lady?!"

Ba-doom-boom!
[MENTION=15726]Hossfly[/MENTION] [MENTION=36767]Bloodrock44[/MENTION] [MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION] [MENTION=36154]Roudy[/MENTION] [MENTION=41527]Pogo[/MENTION] [MENTION=26838]Ropey[/MENTION]

Just a little Sunday evening bar humor...

:D :D

Last edited:
well, folks, i would like to introduce you to our newest barmaid:

cute+beautiful+babes+%5bfrom+www.metacafe.com%5d+%2315.jpg

this is foxtrotty, i met her at a bar last night in cologne and boy, could she keep the guys happy, so i hired her.

She is quite an asset and will be serving starting sunday evening around 6 pm.

:d
[mention=36767]bloodrock44[/mention] [mention=15726]hossfly[/mention] [mention=42916]derideo_te[/mention] [mention=41527]pogo[/mention]
any chance of getting her to wash my car?

how much money you got?!?!?
$1.00, $2.98.

Believe it or not...once upon a time in a era long gone...I used to have a bathing suit like that. :eek:

You know the rules, Gracie...pics or didn't happen! :badgrin::badgrin:

Ha ha ha!! Fergittaboutit. Ain't gonna happen. Especially HERE. No pics of mine will ever be forthcoming in this place. :eusa_hand:

Meanwhile...use yer imagination. :lol:

Can't blame a guy for trying now! :D

After all this is Cheers and we all know what happened with you and Samson on opening night. :badgrin:

You know the rules, Gracie...pics or didn't happen! :badgrin::badgrin:

Ha ha ha!! Fergittaboutit. Ain't gonna happen. Especially HERE. No pics of mine will ever be forthcoming in this place. :eusa_hand:

Meanwhile...use yer imagination. :lol:

Can't blame a guy for trying now! :D

After all this is Cheers and we all know what happened with you and Samson on opening night. :badgrin:

Oh, indeed, the famous bar orgy whilst I slept, the innocent Germanic boy that I am... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back