Chelsea Clinton wishes she was never born

When did I say mammograms were part of Planned Parenthood's offered services?

Show me the services they offer in relation to abortions, in terms of volume.

You can't fucking do it in any way that would show to be right, without lying to do so.

So cut it out with your idiotic strawman tactics, you moron.

Also, I don't think you even read the snopes article you linked to. All you did was look at the green and got a raging hardon.

As far as actual PROCEDURES, Planned Parenthood offers abortion.

Everything else they farm out to other providers.

Listen to you dodge the responsibility. Procedures. Totally avoiding the facts of the situation here, and so you're trying to put yourself in a position you think you can win from, but you can't.

Fact is, Planned Parenthood offers in volume incredibly more valuable services to women than it does abortion.

Listen to you dodge the responsibility. Procedures. Totally avoiding the facts of the situation here, and so you're trying to put yourself in a position you think you can win from, but you can't.

Fact is, Planned Parenthood offers in volume incredibly more valuable services to women than it does abortion.

Planned Parenthood is in the abortion industry - it's what they do. You count every birth control pill handed out and declare "Abortion is only 3% of the services offered." It's bullshit, as you know. PP does abortion - period. Mammograms, tubal ligation, et al - farmed out to real doctors - PP isn't prepared or trained to do actual medical procedures - they're an abortion mill, they have abortionists on staff. You don't hire a hit man to save lives.

Planned Parenthood is in the abortion industry - it's what they do. You count every birth control pill handed out and declare "Abortion is only 3% of the services offered." It's bullshit, as you know. PP does abortion - period. Mammograms, tubal ligation, et al - farmed out to real doctors - PP isn't prepared or trained to do actual medical procedures - they're an abortion mill, they have abortionists on staff. You don't hire a hit man to save lives.

Hey, who do you hire to get somebody into the Weather Underground retroactively?
I got a job for them.

Just trying to help you out here...

Hey, who do you hire to get somebody into the Weather Underground retroactively?
I got a job for them.

Just trying to help you out here...

Dunno, but this might help you learn to read, Corky...

intro.jpg

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Hillary Clinton's 1969 Thesis on Saul Alinsky

Like this, Sparky?

Click the link, stupid.

I did, Pinocchio. It doesn't put her in the Weather Underground.

Are you so dense that you think writing on Saul Alinsky-- makes you Saul Alinsky?

Didn't you just write about Hillary Clinton?
And Planned Parenthood?
And Paula Deen?
And Michelle O'bama?

How many voices live in your head at this point?

Yawn - Hillary was and is a radical.

You can't bully and bluff your way out of this.

Click the link, stupid.

I did, Pinocchio. It doesn't put her in the Weather Underground.

Are you so dense that you think writing on Saul Alinsky-- makes you Saul Alinsky?

Didn't you just write about Hillary Clinton?
And Planned Parenthood?
And Paula Deen?
And Michelle O'bama?

How many voices live in your head at this point?

Yawn - Hillary was and is a radical.

You can't bully and bluff your way out of this.

Bluff this, Buffy:

She was connected to the Weather Underground

boredsmiley.gif
:​

Forum List

Back