Chicago Is a Third World Country

What a lawless shithole

Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows, prompting police response​

‘Teen Takeover’ terrorizes Chicago as hundreds of children destroy property, attack tourists​

What a lawless shithole

If that was a Trump rally or TPUSA event 100 times smaller and 10,000 times better behaved, they'd have every big, mean, ugly cop in the city there busting heads.

Meantime, BLM and Antifa would still be rioting and looting. Chicago is getting everything they deserve. All brought on my the progressive far left. Hope they destroy the city and start burning the place down.

If I owned a business or property there, I'd be suing the city for gross culpable negligence in property damage and lost business, then move out. I mean, just what are they paying taxes there for??? Who in their right mind would do business there? The nigs have taken over.

WATCH: Newly-Elected Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson Declares Blacks Should Be Free To LOOT Without Fear Of Criminal Prosecution​

How'd you like to be a cop in Chicago or any other large metro city where this shit is ongoing and yet the democrats want to defund the police depts. Some cops are trying to hang on until they reach retirement and then they're gone, right? I daresay many of the decent cops are going to find another job in a smaller republican run city or else go into a personal or private security job. Pick any large metro city, this could be and probably will be happening across the country at any time this year and after that. And yet the citizens continue to vote in the democrats.

What a lawless shithole

Hundreds of teenagers flood into downtown Chicago, smashing car windows, prompting police response​

‘Teen Takeover’ terrorizes Chicago as hundreds of children destroy property, attack tourists​

And BLM Brandon, the new mayor, isn't even in office yet....and it is only spring....wait for the summer fun...

I am sure that these fine young lads were merely possessed with patriotic glory, taking to the streets to fight for democKracy! God bless these patriot soldiers. They are doing God’s work.

A mob of hundreds of kids took to the downtown streets last night and vandalized and terrorized the area. The city just elected a new mayor who supported defunding the police. Imagine living here by choice.

While Walmart closes four south Chicago stores! Duh

I am sure that these fine young lads were merely possessed with patriotic glory, taking to the streets to fight for democKracy! God bless these patriot soldiers. They are doing God’s work.
They get to heaven faster with destruction of other’s vehicles

Forum List

Back