Chicken Little

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

It's a little over the top for Wolf Blitzer to call Trump "Chicken," especially after Anderson Cooper called Trump a "liar" yesterday.

Trump is not going to face the press when he knows he is going to get hammered and would have no real answers. It is prudent on his part to not present himself for ridicule and embarrassment in front of the entire country.

So, back off CNN. Trump is just defending himself as any coward would do.

It's a little over the top for Wolf Blitzer to call Trump "Chicken," especially after Anderson Cooper called Trump a "liar" yesterday.

Trump is not going to face the press when he knows he is going to get hammered and would have no real answers. It is prudent on his part to not present himself for ridicule and embarrassment in front of the entire country.

Trump is the greatest President you will see in your life.

He IS the greatest one I've seen in MY life, and I was born in 1961. Right now I'd rank President Trump as #3 all-time behind only Lincoln, my #1, and Washington, my #2. That's great company to be among. And after getting another 4 years because of most likely being re-elected in November, or whenever the election turns out to be, Mr. Trump will have a very good chance to move up to my #1 choice.

He'll be remembered by history as the worst President this country has ever elected.
And there is nothing his supporters can do to change that.

He'll be remembered by history as the worst President this country has ever elected.
And there is nothing his supporters can do to change that.
Especially after this virus and resulting economic collapse

If that's true then this country has at most 5 or 6 years left

If that's true then this country has at most 5 or 6 years left

I believe we're insolvent now

~S~

More like the greatest fuckup in human history.

we wuz kangs.jpg

View attachment 328038
Thats the recent white boy version. We both know the truth because I have educated you multiple times.

Forum List

Back