(Chickenshit) TRUMP's motorcade, to PLAY GOLF, REROUTED to AVOID KIDS PROTEST!

Obama would have done the same thing. It's a matter of security for the President. No Secret Service supervisor in his right mind would have a presidential motorcade pass through or near an angry mob.

Christ, have some sense.

by any definition, a trump rally is an angry mob

christ, have some sense

It was a March For Our Lives protest so I doubt there were many Trump supporters among them.

you're not the brightest bulb in the sign, are you?

Explain.

it's an expression alluding to your lack of native intelligence

I know what the expression means dumbass. I'd like for you to explain why you said it.

by any definition, a trump rally is an angry mob

christ, have some sense

It was a March For Our Lives protest so I doubt there were many Trump supporters among them.

Explain.

I know what the expression means dumbass. I'd like for you to explain why you said it.

because you're not particularly bright as indicated by this exchange

Explain.

because you're not particularly bright as indicated by this exchange

I see. Well, if that's what you need to do to feel intellectually superior then have fun.

This man is a chickenshit WUSS! Every kid out there has more courage, particularly MORAL courage than this human excrement. Their town, their citizen, and he's too CHICKENSHIT to drive by??

Trump's motorcade changes routed amid Florida protests
BY MAX GREENWOOD - 03/24/18 02:56 PM EDT 325

© Getty Images
President Trump's motorcade was diverted in West Palm Beach, Fla., on Saturday, suggesting that the White House could be seeking to avoid protesters gathered along a route typically taken by the president.

The route change came as hundreds of thousands of protesters gathered in cities across the country on Saturday for the "March for Our Lives," a series of demonstrations held to demand an end to gun violence.

While some of the largest protests took place in Washington, Chicago, New York and other major cities, it was one in West Palm Beach that appeared best positioned to get Trump's attention.

According to the South Florida Sun Sentinel, protesters planned to march along a route usually taken by the president to his Trump International Golf Club. Trump is visiting his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach.

A White House press pool report detailed how the president's motorcade diverted from its normal route on Saturday, and instead took a longer path.

It wasn't immediately clear whether the route change was prompted by the protests.

The "March for Our Lives" was organized in response to a deadly shooting at a high school in Parkland, Fla., near Fort Lauderdale, that left 17 people dead and 14 others injured.

Since then, students from the school have led a nationwide call for stricter gun control laws.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...orida-protests

Agree....the motorcade should have plowed right through them.

he usually takes the same route every time because it's lined with trumptards applauding his cheetoness.

Boy - the Bridge Brigade was no doubt bummed!

trump.jpg

I would avoid it too. You filthy liberals, who would want to be around your kind?

I took my shower yesterday and one this morning. How 'filthy' can a liberal get driving to a march, parking the car and MARCHING 2 miles with a poster? I didn't run in the 'march'!

He DIDN'T want to be stuck in a protest shutting down the road for hours! The shame of it all. How dare Trump act like a normal person.

Since it was the right thing to do the only chickenshit thing here is the OP's post. But that's understandable considering the OP.
Yep, blame the PEOPLE. Hell, even NIXON brought in students to talk to and even drove to one of the memorials unannounced at midnight to TALK TO THEM!

I reiterate, TRUMP IS A CHICKENSHIT!

Obama would have done the same thing. It's a matter of security for the President. No Secret Service supervisor in his right mind would have a presidential motorcade pass through or near an angry mob.

Christ, have some sense.
HORSE-SHIT! Unless there is a known threat, those motorcades are NOT rerouted--his is down to a science now. Distance, time, traffic, exits, AF1, and even the HOSPITALS on call!

Those kids were NO danger!

Quit blowing smoke up our keyboards!!

Motorcades are rerouted if they think there might be a threat. It doesn't matter if you think they were no danger, the Secret Service will not take that chance.
And if the protectee says get me the fuck out of the way of those "filthy liberals"--I'm sure they will!

Last edited:
all bullies are chickenshit

a hard rain is gonna fall
Generally speaking, that is true. But some are simply driven by belligerent ENTITLEMENT. I've come to believe TRUMP is this type of BULLY. They are the most DANGEROUS!

This man is a chickenshit WUSS! Every kid out there has more courage, particularly MORAL courage than this human excrement. Their town, their citizen, and he's too CHICKENSHIT to drive by??

© Getty Images
President Trump's motorcade was diverted in West Palm Beach, Fla., on Saturday, suggesting that the White House could be seeking to avoid protesters gathered along a route typically taken by the president.

The route change came as hundreds of thousands of protesters gathered in cities across the country on Saturday for the "March for Our Lives," a series of demonstrations held to demand an end to gun violence.

While some of the largest protests took place in Washington, Chicago, New York and other major cities, it was one in West Palm Beach that appeared best positioned to get Trump's attention.

According to the South Florida Sun Sentinel, protesters planned to march along a route usually taken by the president to his Trump International Golf Club. Trump is visiting his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach.

A White House press pool report detailed how the president's motorcade diverted from its normal route on Saturday, and instead took a longer path.

It wasn't immediately clear whether the route change was prompted by the protests.

The "March for Our Lives" was organized in response to a deadly shooting at a high school in Parkland, Fla., near Fort Lauderdale, that left 17 people dead and 14 others injured.

Since then, students from the school have led a nationwide call for stricter gun control laws.

EVER gone out to see a PRESIDENT?

© Getty Images

Are you advocating for Trump to mow down the protestors with his armored motorcade?

This man is a chickenshit WUSS! Every kid out there has more courage, particularly MORAL courage than this human excrement.

Why do chickenshit morons like you use vulgar language against our President when h e is a million times better person than you can ever be, you fuckwad?

Piss off and welcome to my ignore list.

© Getty Images

EVER gone out to see a PRESIDENT?

As a matter of fact I shook Carters hand in the Oval Office when I was 12 years old. My StepMother was head of security at the White House. I've been all over the White House as long as it wasn't in a secure area,
I also flew the helicopter simulators at Andrews.

© Getty Images

Who wants to see a bunch of kids playing in the street?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back