Child Marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like people of color have different values when it comes to this issue

It has nothing to do with color.... its about men and their dicks.

Ummm... No it isn't. It's about control, dominance, it's about suppression of women's rights, it's not necessarily about sex

yes, that to...if they are marrying an adult woman....

but adult men marrying little girls..... is about wanting to fuck a child.

Control, dominance, suppression of women..... is all warped up in a nice little package called ....pedophilia.

It has nothing to do with color.... its about men and their dicks.

Ummm... No it isn't. It's about control, dominance, it's about suppression of women's rights, it's not necessarily about sex

yes, that to...if they are marrying an adult woman....

but adult men marrying little girls..... is about wanting to fuck a child.

Control, dominance, suppression of women..... is all warped up in a nice little package called ....pedophilia.

I agree. When adult men want prebuscent girls - they aren't looking at a woman's sexuality - they're looking at a little kid, just like pedophiles who prefer little boys. It's pedophilia.

I think anyone can agree that child marriages are an evil in the modern world - and, in fact, are usually synonymous with forced marriages.

It's easy to blame a religion for it, but the reasons go far beyond religion.

Look around the world and see where women are oppressed then get back to me ok?

Look at the maps. When you're outside western countries women have few rights and religion is only part of it. For example, look at Hindu dominant India and explain to me why that country is considered one of the worst countries for a woman to live in.

The ten worst countries for women in the developing world: 10 Worst Countries for Women in The Developing Word from worst to worstest...

Iraq - Muslim
Pakistan - Muslim
India - Hindu
Somalia - Muslim
Mali - Muslim
Guatamalia - Christian
Sudan - Muslim
D.R. Congo - Christian
Afghanistan - Muslim
Chad - the worst, split Muslim and Christian majorities plus some animist

60% of them are Muslim, but enough aren't.

Clearly there is more to it then religion, and if you read the link, it's pretty horrifying the way these women live.

l_hxj_20ae710a9195ea26bf93144615edd9b0

Looks like your pals the muslims have it right!
The muslims are mostly dark green "must be married"

In order to have sex.

Of course, that applies only to women.

Keep in mind much of N. Africa as well as Indonesia is Muslim and most are not dark green. It's not just the small grouping of Middle Eastern countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back