Children Being Indoctrinized In Public Schools

There are basically 3 types of Democrats.

Those that push their gender ideology on children, groom, and mutilate them.

Those who support the teaching of gender ideology to children, grooming, and mutilating them.

and those who deny Democrats are teaching gender ideology to children, grooming, and mutilating them.
Another MAGAt accusation that is turning out to be a con-fession.

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

Why we can’t have conservatives teaching our Children
The point is, we shouldn't have either side brainwashing children, unless it is in private schools. By the way, does your post mean you acknowledge that many schools are full of liberal teachers, indoctrinating innocent children with liberal thoughts?

Lol

And you think that you don't do the same kind of indoctrinization in your church towards your narrow islamic like belief system? Lets be honest.

Take out a loan as your child's education will help shape his life.
I am speaking for many here who can't get a loan to send their kids to private school. I'm just stating a fact. If you can get the money then you should. This is about people who can't pay for or get a loan for private school being forced to send their kids to public schools where they are indoctrinated against the parent's wishes. Public schools should not be doing indoctrination.

I am speaking for many here who can't get a loan to send their kids to private school. I'm just stating a fact. If you can get the money then you should. This is about people who can't pay for or get a loan for private school being forced to send their kids to public schools where they are indoctrinated against the parent's wishes. Public schools should not be doing indoctrination.

What false teachings are you concerned about?

One shouldn't have to though.
The whole idea of public education was to ensure that all children could get a decent education to benefit themselves and society.
What we have today only benefits the Democrat constituency.

The point is, we shouldn't have either side brainwashing children, unless it is in private schools. By the way, does your post mean you acknowledge that many schools are full of liberal teachers, indoctrinating innocent children with liberal thoughts?

No, I am saying schools are full of teachers who have to reverse the hate and misinformation that Conservative Parents fill their kids with

Forum List

Back