Children found an ancient artifact still working...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Wow!!!! I wonder how much they will get for it?

20664776_10154915799193526_6447457072804072349_n.jpg

I saw one at a chinese restaurant and took my daughter to go see it.

I loved when you were inside a hideously grotesque phone booth that had every imaginable filth spread on its enclosure...Oh yes, those were the days..And forget about finding the phone book intact..

I loved when you were inside a hideously grotesque phone booth that had every imaginable filth spread on its enclosure...Oh yes, those were the days..And forget about finding the phone book intact..

Yep....
When we'd go clubbing in the mid eighties you had to go a few blocks off the strip to find a phone with a phone book.
But there were also convenient stores that kept them behind the counter.

Yep....
When we'd go clubbing in the mid eighties you had to go a few blocks off the strip to find a phone with a phone book.
I loved not having people not find me with a phone, pagers were bad enough...The only thing I really liked about cell phones is the money making opportunities

Yep....
I loved not having people not find me with a phone, pagers were bad enough...The only thing I really liked about cell phones is the money making opportunities

I ain't gonna lie.
I love the shit out of my Iphone!!
Ya got a phone,a camera,access to the internet,GPS/Google Earth,weather radar and anything else you might want to access.

It aint like I'm hovering over it but it's nice to know ya got it.

I remember working out of town and having to find a phone booth and get $7.00 in quarters for my one weekly call home on Wednesday. Long distance calls were expensive.

Yep....

I ain't gonna lie.
Ya got a phone,a camera,access to the internet,GPS/Google Earth,weather radar and anything else you might want to access.

I like to get lost and not be found.

Yep....

I ain't gonna lie.

I like to get lost and not be found.

Yeah.......right up till ya have a stroke in the woods.
I dont answer to anybody.....dont tell the Wife I said that,but seriously,no one is going to call me demanding I do something.
It's more likely that I'll get a call from a buddy who wants ta go fishing.

Forum List

Back