China owns 2/3 of America

Common, kids. China has a hugenourmus stock ownership in most Western/American businesses.. Apple? MSNBC/CBS/ABC or Twitter, China owns it. Funny, you can't mention Uyghurs, Blacks or trans/gays in China. Because they know just how toxic those issues truly are.

China seems to not be able to tend their own house very well. Shanghai is currently starving after only two weeks of lockdown. population 26 MILLION--in one city. So I'm not sure about this "China's going to take over the world"....

Axually, Canada is the largest foreign holder of US ag land. Most of it is woodlands destined to be timbered one day.

Grow upy, grow upy, grow upy. Then do your own homework and you too could linky linky linky:

Privately held Fondomonte California on Sunday announced that it bought 1,790 acres of farmland in Blythe, California — an agricultural town along the Colorado River — for nearly $32 million. Two years ago, Fondomont’s parent company, Saudi food giant Almarai, purchased another 10,000 acres of farmland about 50 miles away in Vicksburg, Arizona, for around $48 million.

Need more linkies?
How much U.S. farmland is owned by China?
Chinese firms have expanded their presence in American agriculture over the last decade by snapping up farmland and purchasing major agribusinesses, like pork processing giant Smithfield Foods. By the start of 2020, Chinese owners controlled about 192,000 agricultural acres in the U.S., worth $1.9 billion, including land used for farming, ranching and forestry, according to the Agriculture Department

Need more? Lots more? Because they aren't the only ones scooping up Hemisphere 1. Google it...

Saudi Arabia has so few cows, the land they would need to grow feed for them is relatively tiny.
Has nothing to do with # of cows, and everything to do with the selling of America. So, how many cows do they need in order to suck our water out of the ground to irrigate their crops? 0. < As in 0. No cows were counted in the sale of American land to another country...

You don't seem to understand farming or drilling deep into our aquifers, or the selling of Hemisphere #1.
Go knit something...

Grow upy, grow upy, grow upy. Then do your own homework and you too could linky linky linky:

Privately held Fondomonte California on Sunday announced that it bought 1,790 acres of farmland in Blythe, California — an agricultural town along the Colorado River — for nearly $32 million. Two years ago, Fondomont’s parent company, Saudi food giant Almarai, purchased another 10,000 acres of farmland about 50 miles away in Vicksburg, Arizona, for around $48 million.

Need more linkies?
How much U.S. farmland is owned by China?
Chinese firms have expanded their presence in American agriculture over the last decade by snapping up farmland and purchasing major agribusinesses, like pork processing giant Smithfield Foods. By the start of 2020, Chinese owners controlled about 192,000 agricultural acres in the U.S., worth $1.9 billion, including land used for farming, ranching and forestry, according to the Agriculture Department

Need more? Lots more? Because they aren't the only ones scooping up Hemisphere 1. Google it...
Hey, Source of Natural Condoms! Compare the size of that farmland to other farmland in the United States and you will see how insignificant it is! Your bullshit claims require links, and that's why I asked, so I could prove your exaggerations.

They own ,02% of farmland in the US. I come from a long line of farmers and ranchers in my state. You apparently come from a long line of people who suck at math!

Hey, Source of Natural Condoms! Compare the size of that farmland to other farmland in the United States and you will see how insignificant it is! Your bullshit claims require links, and that's why I asked, so I could prove your exaggerations.

They own ,02% of farmland in the US. I come from a long line of farmers and ranchers in my state. You apparently come from a long line of people who suck at math!
You just don't get it.
30 million acres owned by foreign corporations.
Gates is the largest private owner of our farmland @ 269 thousand acres.
Not all of our country is farm-able. What is should remain ours.
We used to sell grain to other countries. We were the breadbasket. Now we just sell them our country...

You just don't get it.
30 million acres owned by foreign corporations.
Gates is the largest private owner of our farmland @ 269 thousand acres.
Not all of our country is farm-able. What is should remain ours.
We used to sell grain to other countries. We were the breadbasket. Now we just sell them our country...
No, you are a hysterical fool!

Do you realize for ever 10000 acres of farmland, the Chinese own a whopping 2 acres, which is about twice the size of my lawn?

More hysteria? We were the breadbasket? The US is the second largest exporter of wheat in the world.

Why don't you do some research and while you are it, go find a tampon and some Midol!

Forum List

Back