🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chomsky makes first Gaza visit

Yeah, what's wrong with giving Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists more weapons and missiles so that they can kill more Israeli school children? They have every right to do that. Ha ha ha. Zmal, heywan.

Yeah you is so bad.
I'm not bad, my ship is. I'd tell the captain, if any of those IDF fuckers comes within 15 miles of the ship, remember the USS Liberty and send a 16-incher across their bow.

Fucking masturbating cocksucker.
You saw that?
I see the meds have kicked in and now you're hallucinating that you're actually the badass captain of a ship. Woooo woooo. Me so scared.

Yeah I blow a lot of money, you on the other hand blow dicks at the local mosque. Tough guy. Wow.

Then go run your bank. :lol::lol::lol:

You buy 50 cent hotdogs in New York. Quit with that crap.
Go run your hallal hotdog stand, 7-11, gas pumper, cabby. LOL

Folks, he really is a retarded troll. I'm not making this stuff up. LOL

You buy halal hotdogs since you're Jewish anyways, ya moron.

I don't keep kosher, idiot. I don't believe in that stuff. I just don't eat pork. If I wanted to have a hotdog the best ones are the kosher dogs, not the filthy hallal Outdoor stands. Have you noticed how Americans walk around your hallal hotdog stand?

I don't keep kosher, idiot. I don't believe in that stuff. I just don't eat pork. If I wanted to have a hotdog the best ones are the kosher dogs, not the filthy hallal Outdoor stands. Have you noticed how Americans walk around your hallal hotdog stand?
Those halal hot dog consist of lips and assholes, I'm told.

I think the moron Baghdad Bob is somewhat confused here. It was the Muslims who were crowding the Kosher meat markets in the U,S. before there were even any Halal meat markets here. I doubt if Jews and Christians are running to buy Halal meat, especially after reading about how unsanitary the plants are which process this type meat. However, nobody is stopping Bob from eating the meat. In America, he is free to buy whatever he pleases. Maybe if he is in the New York area, he should stop into this market to give them some business.
Neighbors Complain Of Unsanitary Condition At ‘Super Halal Meat’ In Queens « CBS New York

Navy commandos boarded the German-owned, Liberian-flagged ship Victoria 200 miles off Israel’s coast .
200 miles off Israel's coast is international waters. Israel has no authority in international waters. That was an act of piracy on Israel's part. There were no weapons, that's just more Israeli bullshit propaganda.

Even if there was, why can't Gaza have weapons? Don't they have a right to defend themselves? Weapons are usually the way you do that kind of thing?
Why can't al Qaeda have weapons? Fucking moron.

That's the problem when you are only capable of thinking with the "little head".

Like any anybody gives a shit what "Noam Chumpsky" says. He's not the only asshole that makes a living telling Islamic animals what they want to hear.

You're delusional. He speaks facts and truth. And a lot of his supporter are Americans.

Yes, a bunch of actors with little to no education so they will believe almost anything if it sounds good. Remember these are the same nimrods who support Occupy Wallstreet while being part of the 1% the Occupy Movement wants to kill.

Idiots.

Like any anybody gives a shit what "Noam Chumpsky" says. He's not the only asshole that makes a living telling Islamic animals what they want to hear.

You're delusional. He speaks facts and truth. And a lot of his supporter are Americans.

Yes, a bunch of actors with little to no education so they will believe almost anything if it sounds good. Remember these are the same nimrods who support Occupy Wallstreet while being part of the 1% the Occupy Movement wants to kill.

Idiots.

Typical response that everything else is a conspiracy and only one view is right.

Those halal hot dog consist of lips and assholes, I'm told.
The few that I've seen look filthy and probably violating state health codes. Rather play Russian Roulette than eat one of their dogs.

Forum List

Back