Chris Christie is now ruined

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Couldn't happen to a nicer tub of butter.

Since New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has endorsed Donald Drumpf, he has been:

• Humiliated by video showing Drumpf ordering him onto the plane and telling him to "go home."
  • Condemned by his former finance co-chair and CEO of Hewlett-Packard Meg Whitman. ("The Governor is mistaken if he believes he can now count on my support, and I call on Christie's donors and supporters to reject the Governor and Donald Drumpf outright. I believe they will. For some of us, principle and country still matter.")
  • Excoriated for his disastrous TV interview on Sunday. Phrases like "train wreck," "off the rails" and "disaster" were used to describe his appearance.

In other words, if it had not been obvious to him before this weekend, his political career is essentially over. He has gone from someone admired for his political talent to the object of derision as an errand boy for someone who espouses fascistic ideas (e.g., punishing the press) and openly displays his bigotry (e.g., retweeting a Mussolini quote).

*snip*

Christie perhaps fancied himself as Drumpf's VP or attorney general. If he did, he was not thinking clearly. To begin with, it is less and less likely with each passing day that Drumpf will ever become president. Moreover, Christie himself has so soiled his reputation that it is doubtful he would ever be confirmed for a Cabinet post. And with his awful Sunday interview, Drumpf will undoubtedly look for a different running mate if it gets to that.

Drumpf has rendered Christie an isolated, pathetic object of scorn. Other Republicans should take note.

*yawn* and attack.

I would rather hear what you have to say about Hillary and Sanders, and why you would want them, than attack others.

Why should other Republicans take note. Most people can't stand the GOP establishment. Period.

While it's obvious Christie is only looking out for number one your analysis is shotty as usual.

Did any of you guys think he looked like a deer in the headlights standing behind Trump tonight?

*yawn* and attack.

I would rather hear what you have to say about Hillary and Sanders, and why you would want them, than attack others.

Why should other Republicans take note. Most people can't stand the GOP establishment. Period.
I know I can't stand them! I hate the Republican base even more.

But I didn't write that piece - it's from Jennifer Rubin, Ultra-Conservative Israel-Firster from the WaPo.

*yawn* and attack.

I know I can't stand them! I hate the Republican base even more.

But I didn't write that piece - it's from Jennifer Rubin, Ultra-Conservative Israel-Firster from the WaPo.

I don't particularly care for ultra conservatives anyhow.

Oh and I have never heard of her.... Washington Post.....ultra conservative?? LOL

thanks to you voters from the Democrat party you had a hand in RUINING IT when you put in that Obama.

Christie looked...scared....and desperate while standing behind Trump. I was embarrassed for him.

:lol: Christie kinda always has that look..

• Humiliated by video showing Drumpf ordering him onto the plane and telling him to "go home."
  • Condemned by his former finance co-chair and CEO of Hewlett-Packard Meg Whitman. ("The Governor is mistaken if he believes he can now count on my support, and I call on Christie's donors and supporters to reject the Governor and Donald Drumpf outright. I believe they will. For some of us, principle and country still matter.")
  • Excoriated for his disastrous TV interview on Sunday. Phrases like "train wreck," "off the rails" and "disaster" were used to describe his appearance.

In other words, if it had not been obvious to him before this weekend, his political career is essentially over. He has gone from someone admired for his political talent to the object of derision as an errand boy for someone who espouses fascistic ideas (e.g., punishing the press) and openly displays his bigotry (e.g., retweeting a Mussolini quote).

*snip*

Christie perhaps fancied himself as Drumpf's VP or attorney general. If he did, he was not thinking clearly. To begin with, it is less and less likely with each passing day that Drumpf will ever become president. Moreover, Christie himself has so soiled his reputation that it is doubtful he would ever be confirmed for a Cabinet post. And with his awful Sunday interview, Drumpf will undoubtedly look for a different running mate if it gets to that.

Drumpf has rendered Christie an isolated, pathetic object of scorn. Other Republicans should take note.
However chaotic, imperfect, and frustrating the primary process might be, it does possess the inherent ability to remove from the race those clearly not fit to be president – such as Christie and Bush.

But the primary process is indeed imperfect, otherwise Trump would be gone as well.

*snip*

I was watching CNN tonight (Super Tuesday)--I could not stop laughing. CNN even talked about the look on Chris Christie's face. Like a deer in the headlights when he was standing behind Trump.

I imagine Trump made one of his "bigly" deals with Christie with a VP spot. Talk about a political opportunist, now he is Donald Trump's chubby little puppy dog--LOL

new-jersey-bridge-scandal-cartoon.jpg

We sure do make stuff up, don't we? ;)

Forum List

Back