Chris Wallace asks Lindsey Graham if there is systemic racism in America. Graham says no, because Obama & Kamala were elected nationwide

I never did understand how electing Former President Obama and current Vice President Harris "proves" America is no longer racist.......................
Well that is because you are an idiot.
Then explain how having one black President and one Vice President wipes out racism in this country.
There's no systemic racism in the USA. That's propaganda. The only systemic racism is in the Democrat party.
I know you want to deny it.....and your posts are even more Ironic with your denial.

I never did understand how electing Former President Obama and current Vice President Harris "proves" America is no longer racist.......................
Well that is because you are an idiot.
Then explain how having one black President and one Vice President wipes out racism in this country.
There's no systemic racism in the USA. That's propaganda. The only systemic racism is in the Democrat party.
I know you want to deny it.....and your posts are even more Ironic with your denial.
Whatever.

If liberals could explain what systemic racism is maybe that would be a good starting point...I hear it used as a verbal weapon launched towards my country but never heard it explained coherently....by anyone....
Lefties cannot tell us what systemic racism is. They can give a link to somebody else explaining it, but they cannot give their own explanation. They can't even give an example of it.

If liberals could explain what systemic racism is maybe that would be a good starting point...I hear it used as a verbal weapon launched towards my country but never heard it explained coherently....by anyone....
Lefties cannot tell us what systemic racism is. They can give a link to somebody else explaining it, but they cannot give their own explanation. They can't even give an example of it.
That's because it's propaganda.

Indeed, Harris was selected via racial discrimination. She was selected because of the color of her skin. Biden explained weeks before he picked her that he would be picking a vp based on her gender and blackness. Pure racism.

Well there you have it Scarlett!
They are not for the United States. they are globalists. American citizens then come in the pecking order they have developed after our globalist agendas are achieved as much as that can be.

Yep. The New World Order. That's what happened when the greatest generation killed all those fanatical fascist in Europe and Asia. They gave us the Atomic Age and soon the Space and Technology Ages. The USA is the leader of the Free world a reason. for

I know!

The fact that we elected a black president, twice, is just more proof that America is racist.
"We"? You voted for Obama? Everyone voted for Obama?

"We"?

America.

Everyone voted for Obama?

Mostly idiots.
Well then, there goes the whole "America is no longer racist because we voted for Obama" argument.

I know!

The fact that we elected a black president, twice, is just more proof that America is racist.
"We"? You voted for Obama? Everyone voted for Obama?

"We"?

America.

Everyone voted for Obama?

Mostly idiots.
Well then, there goes the whole "America is no longer racist because we voted for Obama" argument.

You're right, most liberals are racist even though they voted for Obama.

The only embedded institutional racism in the USA is against whites (people of European ancestry). Before my time there was clearly discrimination/racist laws etc against blacks. And, although technically the same "race", before that widespread discrimination against all of the various European immigrant groups. Overwhelmingly the people who experienced the least amount of discrimination, in the USA, are the non Europeans who started coming after 1965 and are still coming.

Elected dems have been claiming we are a racist nation for decades and their cries get louder the closer we get to an election...but the same democrats that promised to end racism back then are the same ones still offering empty promises to do so today...

Blacks keep voting for the same liars without any improvement at all from what we hear....stupid is as stupid does...fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me....Biden was calling America a racist nation 48 years ago when he ran for the senate....what has he done to improve things if things are still bad today....

You have had 50 years Joe...

By looking back at history you will find it has been republicans that have made the biggest strides in equal treatment for all...not the plantation owners in the democrat party....they need that cotton picked on time....

people are making money and gaining power by pretending America hasn’t made any progress at all, by doubling down on the divisions we’ve worked so hard to heal.

Forum List

Back