Christ-Mass is of no concern for Protestants, why do you even

celebrate Christ-mass. Actually the Mass is the death of Christ, its all about the Eucharist, and we take the body of Christ (the holy Eucharist)and drink wine AKA his blood .

So Christmas and Christ mass are not the same thing, but in the 300's Dec 25th , the winter solstice, was to be celebrated as Jesus's birthday.

So as Jesus did say to the Samaritan woman, you worship what you do not know.
No offense, but do you really think anyone cares what a fake Catholic believes?

Well you should , because we gave you Christianity and also Christmas. Easter as well as the bible. So you really should care about the RCC and the Pope. You owe all your Christianity to them.
I am a cradle Catholic.

You are a plant; a phony; a fake.

Read the CCC.

Well then you should know this stuff.

celebrate Christ-mass. Actually the Mass is the death of Christ, its all about the Eucharist, and we take the body of Christ (the holy Eucharist)and drink wine AKA his blood .

So Christmas and Christ mass are not the same thing, but in the 300's Dec 25th , the winter solstice, was to be celebrated as Jesus's birthday.

Well you should , because we gave you Christianity and also Christmas. Easter as well as the bible. So you really should care about the RCC and the Pope. You owe all your Christianity to them.

And the pro-life movement as well.

Also that homosexuality is a sin.

You evangelicals have ruined Christianity, taken it and used it and made it into something its not. You have turned it into a hateful bigoted religion and made it political and may I add 'crazy' with your speaking in tongues and faith healing, all money makers.
I’m not an “evangelical”.

Well what are you, evangelicals are found in all sects of Christianity. In Catholicism, they are called Charismatic RC's.

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.
I always thought Penelope was a Muslim.
Nope. She claims to be RCC except she dismisses all claims of divinity.

She's really more like a secular humanist who likes to attend the RCC social club. That's all it is to her.

I am raised a RC and remain one. The virgin birth is not necessary to be a RC, the NABRE 2011 Isa 7: says as much. In those days virgin births were common in Greece, Roman even Egyptian theology. We know better today, unless you believe that Gods still impregnate virgin girls.
You believe it is a myth. You believe it is a story. You believe it is made up by men. You don't believe a Creator exists who revealed himself to the Jews.

How exactly are you Catholic again?

Or you.

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

You mean the part that says , God became man so men might become Gods?
I see you pick and choose what to selectively believe is allegory and what is not.

You want to quibble over theology when your central belief is there is no supernatural being?

That Jesus was just some dude?

Yes, let's split a few hairs to distract from the phoniness of your position, P.

Or you.
Then it's a good thing I never held my breath, amirite?

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

She's really more like a secular humanist who likes to attend the RCC social club. That's all it is to her.

I am raised a RC and remain one. The virgin birth is not necessary to be a RC, the NABRE 2011 Isa 7: says as much. In those days virgin births were common in Greece, Roman even Egyptian theology. We know better today, unless you believe that Gods still impregnate virgin girls.
You believe it is a myth. You believe it is a story. You believe it is made up by men. You don't believe a Creator exists who revealed himself to the Jews.

Its a religion. Yes its a story made by men, it didn't drop from the clouds or heaven. No I do not believe anyone revealed themselves to Abraham, an hebrew, and Jews are not the chosen ones, no one is.

The Jewish people do not recognize Jesus as the son of God!

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

I see you pick and choose what to selectively believe is allegory and what is not.

You want to quibble over theology when your central belief is there is no supernatural being?

Yes, let's split a few hairs to distract from the phoniness of your position, P.

Well we certainty know that Jesus was not who we think he was, since he was not born of a virgin, possibly a man named Jesus was a walking rabbi in those days, we know there were 2 Jesus's in the NT, Barabbas aka Jesus bar Abbas, and Jesus the Messiah. We also know who Simon and John were, and Simon reached his death in Rome and John spent his remaining days in prison in Rome.

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

Well we certainty know that Jesus was not who we think he was, since he was not born of a virgin, possibly a man named Jesus was a walking rabbi in those days, we know there were 2 Jesus's in the NT, Barabbas aka Jesus bar Abbas, and Jesus the Messiah. We also know who Simon and John were, and Simon reached his death in Rome and John spent his remaining days in prison in Rome.
You are still doing it.

How can you believe you are a Catholic if you don't believe in the central tenant of the Catholic faith?

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

Its a religion. Yes its a story made by men, it didn't drop from the clouds or heaven. No I do not believe anyone revealed themselves to Abraham, an hebrew, and Jews are not the chosen ones, no one is.
You deny the supernatural aspects of your faith.

You don't belong to the Catholic religion.

Sure I do. Even if I look at the religion intellectually, one can't take the moral and philosophical aspects of the religion out of me that I spent 45 years believing and living. It just can't be done, I just look at it different. It will always be in me. I will also defend RC Christianity.

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

Your proof is?

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

Your proof is?
John at Jerusalem.

The second stage of John's activity began at Jerusalem. Here he persuaded the people that it was better to repulse the Romans from behind strong walls than to die to no purpose in the small towns of Galilee. His followers, several thousand strong, who passed in Jerusalem under the name of "Galileans," distinguished themselves by wild bravery; more than 2,000 men from Tiberias alone were in the city ("Vita," § 65). Josephus accuses them of plunder and rape. John made himself the tyrant of Jerusalem, then rent by parties; and to the end he remained a chief personage of the war. His head-quarters were at first on Ophel ("B. J." iv. 9, § 11); and from this position he forced the Zealots back into the Temple. He was joined by the Idumeans that had remained at Jerusalem. The peace party of Jerusalem now called Simon bar Giora and his army into the city; but this was to their detriment, as they now had two tyrants over them (ib. § 12; comp. ib. v. 13, § 1). Another party now arose, Eleazar b. Simon seceding from John's command and occupying the inner court of the Temple (ib. v. 1, § 2; Tacitus, "Hist." v. 12). This step must have materially weakened John's power, especially as the Idumeans he had called to his aid were no longer in the city. The latter had murdered the high priest Anan b. Anan, a deed for permitting which John must be blamed; and Eleazar's defection proves that likewise after that event he did not hesitate to commit acts of violence. Circumstances almost justified John in seizing the dictatorship ("B. J." iv. 7, § 1; comp. 9, § 10).

The three parties in Jerusalem now fell upon one another. John fought both with Bar Giora and with Eleazar. He repulsed the followers of the former from the colonnades of the Temple; and the missiles that the Eleazarites hurled from the Temple he stopped by machines, in the construction of which he used even the timber that had been provided for alterations to the holy house (ib. v. 1, § 5; comp. vi. 3, § 2). On the occasion of the last Passover that the Jews ever celebrated in the Temple Eleazar admitted the country people into the building; but John's followers pressed in among them with concealed weapons and attacked them (ib. v. 3, § 1). When Eleazar disappeared from the scene, John took possession of the Temple. He now had 8,400 followers, including 2,400 Zealots. They burned the part of the city lying between the forces of John and those of Simon that they might be better able to fight; and John and Simon bar Giora did not unite until the Romans were at the gate. Then they so arranged matters that the followers of John defended the part of the wall at Antonia and the northern stoa of the Temple, while the followers of Simon defended the rest (ib. 7, § 3; comp. 9, § 2).

John's End.

When the engines were brought, John had from within undermined the space that was over against the tower of Antonia, as far as the banks themselves, and had supported the ground over the mine with beams laid across one another, whereby the Roman works stood upon an uncertain foundation. Then he ordered such materials to be brought in as were daubed over with pitch and bitumen and set them on fire; and as the cross-beams that supported the banks were burning, the ditch yielded on the sudden, and the banks were shaken down and fell into the ditch with a prodigious noise (ib. v. 11, § 4).

As the people had nothing more of which they could be robbed, John laid hands upon the vessels of the Temple. All being nearly lost, John was asked to surrender; but even now he reviled Josephus—who had been commissioned by Titus to make the demand—still hoping that the city would not be conquered. After the Temple fell John succeeded in escaping to the upper city, and when again asked to surrender he demanded free retreat with his arms. As this request was not granted the fighting was continued. In Elul, 70, the upper city also fell into the hands of the Romans: theleaders, however, did not surrender, but hid in subterranean passages. John was finally forced by hunger to give himself up to the Romans. Condemned to lifelong fetters, he was reserved for the Roman triumph of Titus, and he probably died in a prison at Rome (ib. vii. 5, § 3).

Sure I do. Even if I look at the religion intellectually, one can't take the moral and philosophical aspects of the religion out of me that I spent 45 years believing and living. It just can't be done, I just look at it different. It will always be in me. I will also defend RC Christianity.
Your defense of the HRCC is worse than the attacks against it.

You are an attack against it.

Your defense of the HRCC is worse than the attacks against it.

You are an attack against it.

I don't even know what hrcc is?

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

I am a cradle Catholic.

Read the CCC.

Your proof is?
John at Jerusalem.

The second stage of John's activity began at Jerusalem. Here he persuaded the people that it was better to repulse the Romans from behind strong walls than to die to no purpose in the small towns of Galilee. His followers, several thousand strong, who passed in Jerusalem under the name of "Galileans," distinguished themselves by wild bravery; more than 2,000 men from Tiberias alone were in the city ("Vita," § 65). Josephus accuses them of plunder and rape. John made himself the tyrant of Jerusalem, then rent by parties; and to the end he remained a chief personage of the war. His head-quarters were at first on Ophel ("B. J." iv. 9, § 11); and from this position he forced the Zealots back into the Temple. He was joined by the Idumeans that had remained at Jerusalem. The peace party of Jerusalem now called Simon bar Giora and his army into the city; but this was to their detriment, as they now had two tyrants over them (ib. § 12; comp. ib. v. 13, § 1). Another party now arose, Eleazar b. Simon seceding from John's command and occupying the inner court of the Temple (ib. v. 1, § 2; Tacitus, "Hist." v. 12). This step must have materially weakened John's power, especially as the Idumeans he had called to his aid were no longer in the city. The latter had murdered the high priest Anan b. Anan, a deed for permitting which John must be blamed; and Eleazar's defection proves that likewise after that event he did not hesitate to commit acts of violence. Circumstances almost justified John in seizing the dictatorship ("B. J." iv. 7, § 1; comp. 9, § 10).

The three parties in Jerusalem now fell upon one another. John fought both with Bar Giora and with Eleazar. He repulsed the followers of the former from the colonnades of the Temple; and the missiles that the Eleazarites hurled from the Temple he stopped by machines, in the construction of which he used even the timber that had been provided for alterations to the holy house (ib. v. 1, § 5; comp. vi. 3, § 2). On the occasion of the last Passover that the Jews ever celebrated in the Temple Eleazar admitted the country people into the building; but John's followers pressed in among them with concealed weapons and attacked them (ib. v. 3, § 1). When Eleazar disappeared from the scene, John took possession of the Temple. He now had 8,400 followers, including 2,400 Zealots. They burned the part of the city lying between the forces of John and those of Simon that they might be better able to fight; and John and Simon bar Giora did not unite until the Romans were at the gate. Then they so arranged matters that the followers of John defended the part of the wall at Antonia and the northern stoa of the Temple, while the followers of Simon defended the rest (ib. 7, § 3; comp. 9, § 2).

John's End.

When the engines were brought, John had from within undermined the space that was over against the tower of Antonia, as far as the banks themselves, and had supported the ground over the mine with beams laid across one another, whereby the Roman works stood upon an uncertain foundation. Then he ordered such materials to be brought in as were daubed over with pitch and bitumen and set them on fire; and as the cross-beams that supported the banks were burning, the ditch yielded on the sudden, and the banks were shaken down and fell into the ditch with a prodigious noise (ib. v. 11, § 4).

As the people had nothing more of which they could be robbed, John laid hands upon the vessels of the Temple. All being nearly lost, John was asked to surrender; but even now he reviled Josephus—who had been commissioned by Titus to make the demand—still hoping that the city would not be conquered. After the Temple fell John succeeded in escaping to the upper city, and when again asked to surrender he demanded free retreat with his arms. As this request was not granted the fighting was continued. In Elul, 70, the upper city also fell into the hands of the Romans: theleaders, however, did not surrender, but hid in subterranean passages. John was finally forced by hunger to give himself up to the Romans. Condemned to lifelong fetters, he was reserved for the Roman triumph of Titus, and he probably died in a prison at Rome (ib. vii. 5, § 3).
This is a catholic bible?

Your proof is?
John at Jerusalem.

John's End.

This is a catholic bible?

Whats a Catholic Bible.

Forum List

Back