Christ-Mass is of no concern for Protestants, why do you even

The only way to destroy the Evangelical takeover of the US is to show the bible for what it truly is. Not a theology book but a book about men's ideas about God and Gods and wars and cultures of the eras wrote in , and no one has a clue about tomorrow, there is no crystal ball, the rapture is not happening, Jesus is not coming in the clouds, there is "no left behind junk ", there is no virgin birth.
Yep.....and just cuz you say it's so.

However, your opinions really don't amount to a hill of beans.

celebrate Christ-mass. Actually the Mass is the death of Christ, its all about the Eucharist, and we take the body of Christ (the holy Eucharist)and drink wine AKA his blood .

So Christmas and Christ mass are not the same thing, but in the 300's Dec 25th , the winter solstice, was to be celebrated as Jesus's birthday.

So as Jesus did say to the Samaritan woman, you worship what you do not know.
No offense, but do you really think anyone cares what a fake Catholic believes?

Well you should , because we gave you Christianity and also Christmas. Easter as well as the bible. So you really should care about the RCC and the Pope. You owe all your Christianity to them.

I have read many versions of the bible. Catholicism is far removed from God and his son. So are all of its 33,000 branches.

Well if not for Rome and the RCC you would have no Christianity.
Actually if not for the Catholic Church you wouldn't have any ammo to attack Christians with.
You actually feel that Catholics are real Christians?

celebrate Christ-mass. Actually the Mass is the death of Christ, its all about the Eucharist, and we take the body of Christ (the holy Eucharist)and drink wine AKA his blood .

So Christmas and Christ mass are not the same thing, but in the 300's Dec 25th , the winter solstice, was to be celebrated as Jesus's birthday.

Guess again Ahmed.

Penelope is a Shiite Muslim. Hezbollah.

How do you mean?

The Catholic Church does not get the credit it deserves.
Jesus was very specific about religions that repeat prayer like Catholics do. He said only the Lord's Prayer should be repeated. And worshipping the Virgin Mary is no different than worshipping Buddha. God never said a pastor cannot have a sex life. He also never said smoking and drinking is a fair trade for abstention.

How do you mean?

Jesus was very specific about religions that repeat prayer like Catholics do. He said only the Lord's Prayer should be repeated. And worshipping the Virgin Mary is no different than worshipping Buddha. God never said a pastor cannot have a sex life. He also never said smoking and drinking is a fair trade for abstention.
I don't even know where to begin so I'll just start with two.

As far back as Confucius the value of tradition was recognized. It is the glue that binds the community.

No one worships Mary. We ask her to pray for us. You do the same thing in prayer chains or with friends.

Let's see where this goes now.

You may as well learn something. What kind of Christianity do you observe? Or are you a Jew or Muslim?

Why are you quoting Jews in regards to Christmas?

I'm reading form the Jewish ency, since you asked for proof of who Simon and John were, you have it now.
No, I asked for proof that Jesus was not a virgin birth.

Jesus not a virgin, you mean Mary, NABRE 7:14 gives you the proof. (this is the new 2011 RC Bible witch took 50 years to write and corrects the errors of the OT.

13Then he said: Listen, house of David! Is it not enough that you weary human beings? Must you also weary my God? * the young woman, pregnant and about to bear a son, shall name him Emmanuel. * he will eat so that he may learn to reject evil and choose good; 16for before the child learns to reject evil and choose good, the land of those two kings whom you dread shall be deserted.

The only way to destroy the Evangelical takeover of the US is to show the bible for what it truly is. Not a theology book but a book about men's ideas about God and Gods and wars and cultures of the eras wrote in , and no one has a clue about tomorrow, there is no crystal ball, the rapture is not happening, Jesus is not coming in the clouds, there is "no left behind junk ", there is no virgin birth.

Most White Catholics I know, don't want Mexican jumping Beans in the U.S.A.

Most White Catholics I know, don't want Mexican jumping Beans in the U.S.A.

How do you mean?

Oh well you can see it here, Protestants do not realize who gave them the bible and Christianity. If not for Rome or the RCC they would most likely be Jews or Muslims.

You may as well learn something. What kind of Christianity do you observe? Or are you a Jew or Muslim?

I was raised Baptist, but got over it.

You are a Muslim, as EVERY person here knows.

As far as I can tell, you are Hezbollah.

The reason why Christians should love Jews is?

Cradle RC.

Other than the FACT that Jesus was a Jew?

Cradle RC.

I doubt there is even one person here who believes you, Ahmed.

Other than the FACT that Jesus was a Jew?

You mean that Jews say in the Talmud that Jesus is Boiling in Hell in Excrement
or
That the New Testament says Jesus was killed by Jews?

Wow, what great logic.

Protestants killed a lot of Catholics.

Protestant Sweden killed millions of Catholic Poles in the Deluge, and millions of more of Catholic Germans in the 30 Year War.

Protestant Britain killed millions of Irish Catholics between Cromwell, and the Irish Potato Famine genocide.

With that said.... I'd prefer to work with, or live with a White Protestant over a Jew, or Muslim.

Forum List

Back