Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

As someone who has very good gay friends and have gays that are raising children your comments only show how ignorant you are in regards to gays. If you were to see them and hear them talk on the street you wouldn't even be able tomtellmtheybare gay until they hold their hands.

Grow up, gays are exactly the same as everyone else living next to you
Lol, no, they are not. They cant actually conceive children which kills the demographic growth rates and they are the disease Super Highway of our nation.

I could go on but I try to not waster a lot of time on ignoramuses like yourself.

[
Why do you think anyone should be obligated to care about, let alone adhere to or believe in the writings of your or someone else's religious book or beliefs? If a business person will not follow court interpretations of the Constitution they should get into another business. What makes you so sure the mark is on those you disagree with. Maybe that mark is on you and folks like the bakers. I just can't imagine the figure of Jesus would side with the bakers. He would probably turn that 10 lb. bag of flour into enough cakes to feed everyone who showed up no matter what kind of people they were. He wouldn't care if some of them wanted to use his cakes as wedding cakes. Those bakers, whether by mistake of by malicious intent, are fake Christians.
Because the law of the land is not the highest law we are obligated to obey.

God's Law is, you degenerate.

God's law....according to who?

See, if any individual is the arbiter of what God's law is....and God's law trumps US civil law, then any individual can ignore any US law they wish by merely *believing* that they speak for God.

Which would include any Muslim elevating Sharia law above US civil law.

As someone who has very good gay friends and have gays that are raising children your comments only show how ignorant you are in regards to gays. If you were to see them and hear them talk on the street you wouldn't even be able tomtellmtheybare gay until they hold their hands.

Grow up, gays are exactly the same as everyone else living next to you
Lol, no, they are not. They cant actually conceive children which kills the demographic growth rates and they are the disease Super Highway of our nation.

I could go on but I try to not waster a lot of time on ignoramuses like yourself.

So you treat people differently based on whether they can reproduce?

And btw gays marrying brings down the so called disease excuse that you and others like to throw around. You must be as perfect as Jesus to pronounce others of their sins

Let's see about your sin free life you claim to live ghandi

You wont be laughing next January, I'm sure of that.

Is that the 'use by' date for gay marriage? lol

The primary concern I have and others who appreciate our Western Civilization is that we restore Christian norms to society, as the current secular norms are hideous, evil and self destructive.

So all I see any of us having as a goal is to restore the recognition of fags as perverts in the popular culture and to changing the laws so that at best you fags have Civil Unions, not marriage.

Failing that there is the option of pushing the 'Covenant Marriage' concept, making that the norm for Christians in this country and making it too odious for fags to get involved in.

No one plans on tossing your sorry asses into ovens, etc.

Behaviors aren't protected in the Constitution outside religion. Has the cult of LGBT gotten tax exempt status, declaring themselves as a religion? No? Then there is no protection. Even if there was, no religion can force others to practice it. A Christian couldn't force a member of the Church of LGBT to print giant highway billboards that read "Homosexuality is an abomination before God", for instance... :popcorn: A Muslim can't force a jew to advertise for "Pork, the other white meat". A Mormon can't force a Muslim to print a picture of a cartoon of Muhammed.

Bullroar. Speech is a behavior.

One that is explicitly affirmed and protected under the First Amendment, along with religion.

And inherent in the right to express what one believes and supports, is equally a right not to be compelled to express that which one does not believe or support.

Yep. They're gonna lose this one. This time, the law is clear and concise. The Constitution would have be fundamentally rewritten in two of the Amendments for the church of LGBT to get a victory on this one...

Except of course, they didn't. The Supreme Court already allowed the lower court rulings to stand and denied Cert. Exactly as they did for Kim Davis.

See, Sil....it doesn't matter what you and Bob tell each other about what the constitution means. It matters what the law and courts recognize the constitution to mean. And your pseudo-legal gibberish ignores the law and the courts and replaces both with your imagination.

Alas, your imagination is functionally irrelevant to actual legal outcomes.
Which might explain why your every legal prediction, without exception, is wrong.
As much as I and many others may hate it, you are right for practical purposes, the constitution says what the courts and ultimately the supreme court interpret it to say. I will not be surprised if the next ruling says that the constitution means "pineapple".

This isn't a 'liberal/Conservative' thing. THe justice I'm quoting that explicitly contradicts the 'religion trumps civil law' meme is Justice Scalia. Arguably the most conservative justice on the court until his passing. This is well established in our system of law. And frankly, should be.

As 'free excercise' doesn't mean immunity to any law you disagree with. If it did, we'd be 'courting anarchy', as Scalia put it. As religion is so diverse and the standard of 'religious belief' so utterly subjective that virtually all law would be voluntary. Its essentially a religiously based 'Sovereign Citizen' argument.

Worse, faux 'religious liberty' Christians don't think this through. If religious belief alone allows Christians to be exempted from any law they disagree with......the same is true of any religious person. Sharia law is suddenly elevated as supreme over all US civil law. With any Muslim being the sole arbiter of whether or not any US law applies to them.

Oh, and I love your handle. Its hilarious!
In the past, I have been on the side of the Christian baker. I don't think they should be compelled to make or decorate a specific cake that would somehow violate their religion. What I would like to know is how the wedding cake for the gay couple would be any different than the cakes made for heterosexual couples. Did the lesbians want two brides on top of the cake? I believe the baker should have the final artistic control the cakes she decorates and thus be able to deny to make cakes decorated in a manner she finds offensive.

On the other hand, if the wedding cake for the lesbian couple was not different than a wedding cake for a straight couple, then the baker should have made the cake. Suposely, they had no problem selling off the shelf baked goods to the couple for a while. Its just a cake damnit!

Did they refuse to sell apple pies to teenage boys (ref. The movie American Pie)
If it didn't matter, then the gay couple could have bought any cake off the shelf and called it a wedding cake.

I go to a Muslim owned bakery in Westwood. I've been in there when a gay couple tried to order a wedding cake and got told to choose any cake on the shelf.

JB's "Christian Norms"...
abc_kkk_dm_121026_wmain.jpg

Here is an illustration of perversion

images

Ah, man, if you hate him this much already, you are going to have a very difficult 8 years ahead of you.

LOL- I think he is comical- a perversion- but comical.

Really?

Best case scenario as far as I am concerned is the most likely- Hilary wins.

Second best case scenario- Trump wins.

Trump has no ideological agenda- unlike Cruz, Carson and Rubio- I think Trump is a blow hard and unqualified- but he is a far better alternative to Cruz or Rubio- hell Trump is only nominally 'Conservative'

The primary concern I have and others who appreciate our Western Civilization is that we restore Christian norms to society, as the current secular norms are hideous, evil and self destructive.

So all I see any of us having as a goal is to restore the recognition of fags as perverts in the popular culture and to changing the laws so that at best you fags have Civil Unions, not marriage.

Failing that there is the option of pushing the 'Covenant Marriage' concept, making that the norm for Christians in this country and making it too odious for fags to get involved in.

That ship sailed when social conservatives banned civil unions in a handful of states and their recognition from other states.

Good luck with the rest of your crusade. You'll need it. lol

Yep. They're gonna lose this one. This time, the law is clear and concise. The Constitution would have be fundamentally rewritten in two of the Amendments for the church of LGBT to get a victory on this one...

Except of course, they didn't. The Supreme Court already allowed the lower court rulings to stand and denied Cert. Exactly as they did for Kim Davis.

See, Sil....it doesn't matter what you and Bob tell each other about what the constitution means. It matters what the law and courts recognize the constitution to mean. And your pseudo-legal gibberish ignores the law and the courts and replaces both with your imagination.

Which might explain why your every legal prediction, without exception, is wrong.
As much as I and many others may hate it, you are right for practical purposes, the constitution says what the courts and ultimately the supreme court interpret it to say. I will not be surprised if the next ruling says that the constitution means "pineapple".

This isn't a 'liberal/Conservative' thing. THe justice I'm quoting that explicitly contradicts the 'religion trumps civil law' meme is Justice Scalia. Arguably the most conservative justice on the court until his passing. This is well established in our system of law. And frankly, should be.

As 'free excercise' doesn't mean immunity to any law you disagree with. If it did, we'd be 'courting anarchy', as Scalia put it. As religion is so diverse and the standard of 'religious belief' so utterly subjective that virtually all law would be voluntary. Its essentially a religiously based 'Sovereign Citizen' argument.

Worse, faux 'religious liberty' Christians don't think this through. If religious belief alone allows Christians to be exempted from any law they disagree with......the same is true of any religious person. Sharia law is suddenly elevated as supreme over all US civil law. With any Muslim being the sole arbiter of whether or not any US law applies to them.

In the past, I have been on the side of the Christian baker. I don't think they should be compelled to make or decorate a specific cake that would somehow violate their religion. What I would like to know is how the wedding cake for the gay couple would be any different than the cakes made for heterosexual couples. Did the lesbians want two brides on top of the cake? I believe the baker should have the final artistic control the cakes she decorates and thus be able to deny to make cakes decorated in a manner she finds offensive.

On the other hand, if the wedding cake for the lesbian couple was not different than a wedding cake for a straight couple, then the baker should have made the cake. Suposely, they had no problem selling off the shelf baked goods to the couple for a while. Its just a cake damnit!

Did they refuse to sell apple pies to teenage boys (ref. The movie American Pie)
If it didn't matter, then the gay couple could have bought any cake off the shelf and called it a wedding cake.

I go to a Muslim owned bakery in Westwood. I've been in there when a gay couple tried to order a wedding cake and got told to choose any cake on the shelf.
Traditional couples usually special order wedding cakes.

And btw gays marrying brings down the so called disease excuse that you and others like to throw around. You must be as perfect as Jesus to pronounce others of their sins

I personally have no problems with working with gays, adulterers, drug addicts or cowards, etc. I dont have as much respect for them as I do most, but it depends on what else they do and what personality they have. I have had many fags that I would talk with.

I am talking about what the government should do in order to advance national interests, which include fighting diseases and promote demographic growth.

[
Why do you think anyone should be obligated to care about, let alone adhere to or believe in the writings of your or someone else's religious book or beliefs? If a business person will not follow court interpretations of the Constitution they should get into another business. What makes you so sure the mark is on those you disagree with. Maybe that mark is on you and folks like the bakers. I just can't imagine the figure of Jesus would side with the bakers. He would probably turn that 10 lb. bag of flour into enough cakes to feed everyone who showed up no matter what kind of people they were. He wouldn't care if some of them wanted to use his cakes as wedding cakes. Those bakers, whether by mistake of by malicious intent, are fake Christians.

Hey, American Taliban. Fundamentalist Christian trash. Jesus makes a face whenever he sees people like you and resents that promise of loving and forgiving all.

QUOTE=Odium
"The ultimate goal is white genocide. Plus any white "woman" that would lower themselves to the level of beastiality is better off ending the blood line they are ending...because something OBVIOUSLY got messed up in their genetics. My ex sister is a disgusting race mixing whore with 2 UGLY nigglets with their shit colored skin and kinky hair it must be depressing waking up every day to 2 kids that look NOTHING like you.I wouldn't know I married within my own race and have 4 awesome white children that have features of me and their mother.
"

New posters and people unfamiliar with the Trump supporter who wrote this horribly racist screed need to see just what kind of trash the OP is -- ICYMI
As you conveniently leave out the link to the post.

roflmao you libtards are too stupid to even lie well.
You think I made this up?

QUOTE=Odium
"The ultimate goal is white genocide. Plus any white "woman" that would lower themselves to the level of beastiality is better off ending the blood line they are ending...because something OBVIOUSLY got messed up in their genetics. My ex sister is a disgusting race mixing whore with 2 UGLY nigglets with their shit colored skin and kinky hair it must be depressing waking up every day to 2 kids that look NOTHING like you.I wouldn't know I married within my own race and have 4 awesome white children that have features of me and their mother."

Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

You're more retarded than bripat, and that's saying a lot.

Post #86, fucknut.

[

Hey, American Taliban. Fundamentalist Christian trash. Jesus makes a face whenever he sees people like you and resents that promise of loving and forgiving all.

Started the binge drinking a tad early today, didnja hun?

Traditional couples usually special order wedding cakes.
The gay couple tried to special order a cake. The bakery doesn't do special orders. Just take one off the shelf.

The bakery does special orders, just not for everyone who walks in the door. Special orders for special people.

"While there have not been many legal tests of the “free-exercise” clause, existing precedence has generally held federal law superior to religious practice. In Reynolds v. United States (1878), the Mormon Church sued over the Morrill Anti-Bigamy Act in an attempt to continue their polygamist practices. The majority opinion declared that the law was constitutional since it neither interfered with religious belief nor selectively outlawed religious practice. “To permit this would be to make the professed doctrines of religious belief superior to the law of the land,” wrote Chief Justice Morrison Waite, “and, in effect, permit every citizen to become a law unto himself. Government could exist only in name under such circumstances.”

Limits of Religious Freedom

You're for minority groups, right? Those groups so downtrodden that your rallying call would be for all to gather around them and lift them up...yes?

So, how do you feel about the last demographic besides illegal aliens who can't vote, who have the most subdued voices of all? Children? Do you support their right to have both a mother and father in the marriage contract they implicitly share with adults?

[

Started the binge drinking a tad early today, didnja hun?
Thanks, I have had four bottles of New Belgium craft beer in the back of the fridge for months. Gonna go open one right now.

And same sex marriage is protected by the 14 th amendment
Why weren't gays married since the beginning of our Republic? The Founders never intend ended for it, so using the 14th as an excuse will be overturned by a rational Court.

And the founders never consider corporations to be people either.
Yes they did. Free speech applies to corporations, unless you want to take away the right of Unions to supports a candidate.

Lost that argument didn't ya?

Forum List

Back