Christian curriculum using textbooks that deny climate change and say evolution is impossible

They also quote the report author and state that students have to do a further year of proper education to prepare them for further education.

The "dumbass"you are quoting is on her second masters degree. Not all kids escape the grooming. They all deserve the protection of the state.
Oooh second masters degree, so a professional student with no common sense.....

So, you guys have your nut ball cultists over there, also. I really don't hear that much of this in mainstream over here, and had no children in private schools.
It seems like a minority cult. The cons set up free schools over here which enabled nut jobs to set up their own academies. Often in unsuitable buildings with poor facilities and poor outcomes..

There were similar problems with Muslim and Jewish faith schools a little while back.

I went to a church school myself but apart from morning prayers in assembly we got on and were taught the same as any other school.

We also had kids from other faiths attending mainly because it was the best school and local. Kids dont need this shit when they are trying to learn.

It seems like a minority cult. The cons set up free schools over here which enabled nut jobs to set up their own academies. Often in unsuitable buildings with poor facilities and poor outcomes..

There were similar problems with Muslim and Jewish faith schools a little while back.

I went to a church school myself but apart from morning prayers in assembly we got on and were taught the same as any other school.

We also had kids from other faiths attending mainly because it was the best school and local. Kids dont need this shit when they are trying to learn.
Well since you belong to the large majority cult.....

I would hope that the authorities crack down on this nonsense. Every child is entitled to a proper education. Evin if their parents are nutters. This is child abuse.
ICR The Institute for Creation Research

Tons of evidence for a young earth. And we all know that "climate" change is a seasonal thing. Cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Much ado about nothing.

Research has consistently shown that private school students tend to perform better in standardized tests. The National Assessment of Educational Progress, which is often referred to as “the nation’s report card,” assesses both public and private school students in subjects such as math, reading, science and writing. The most recent NAEP data shows what other research has found: Private school students score better in almost all subjects.

On college entry tests such as the SAT, NAIS found that students in private schools consistently out-performed their public school peers in all subject areas.

Private schools are not wackjob fundamentalist madrasses or home schooling.

Forum List

Back