Christian Morality

not to belabour the illustration, your explanation does not explain the chalice in the depiction or exactly why there is a lamb rather than an individual if what you are saying is correct ...

* also, the illustration, used in a video, was deleted from the thread when presented as a screen capture in reference for what it may have been depicting ... their motive for its deletion seemed inappropriate, whatever it was however the christian interpretation has yet to match any appropriate true 1st century event. the generic liberation theology, self determination those events being included.
You can lead a horse to water.............yada, yada, yada, but if that horse is to stupid to look down and drink. Everything presented is recorded in scripture, its not MY EXPLAINATION, its God's explanation.....revealed by book, chapter and verse.

Its the SAME MO with you...........you keep repeating something that you parroted from the Web as if repeating it makes it true. :abgg2q.jpg:

sort of and also, though many might deny the thought there never was a majority of people that would sacrifice any life, animal or otherwise to promote their own well being or for any reason at all - the depiction erroneously carry's forward a notion of acceptability to sacrifice animals into the modern era. - as the morality of - the state religion of the roman empire.

I agree that perpetuating the false belief that one can escape the consequences for their own actions by celebrating the suffering and death of an innocent man is pure evil, vile, and reprehensible.

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by their love for him.

I am.

Last edited:
I agree that perpetuating the false belief that one can escape the consequences for their own actions by celebrating the suffering and death of an innocent man is pure evil, vile, and reprehensible.

I'm sure that Jesus is very impressed by their love for him.

I am.
Do we escape the consequences of our actions?

Do we escape the consequences of our actions?
How many of you are there? nevermind. It doesn't matter.

Anyway, the answer is no. There is no escape for good or evil.

You have exchanged your birthright as an individual that reflects the oneness of a holy God to join a self-negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

Y'all have your reward already.

This little piggy goes we we we all the way to destruction.

The concept of morality is not difficult to comprehend........by logic and reason, the moral codes followed by the majority of humans must be transcendent to humanity as morality does not exist in nature, there are no moral codes from which morality evolves as claimed by all humanists.

Search the scriptures for Christian Truth as that is where all truth is found in relation to righteous moral doctrine as established by the word of God. What is truth? Your word (God's) is truth.......sanctify them in your word. (John 17:17)

And what do we find within the revealed word of God in relation to HUAMIST MYTHS concerning a moral code? Satan is "slick" or he thinks all men are simply to inferior to his genius........he uses DEVICES, WILES, and SNARES (2 Cor. 2:11, Eph. 6:11, 2 Tim. 2:26) in order to distort man's process of thinking and reasoning.

He often propagates the "immoral" in disguising it in a righteous veneer. One such disguise........the LIBERAL AGENDA of promoting "tolerance" and "diversity". They maintain that intolerance lacks human compassion...which in reality is code for accepting the immoral practices of sexual perversions as a right of freedom. They claim that we should tolerate this deviation from the established moral codes of society because its healthy for any free society. They claim that all these "phobias" are merely politically motivated. Which is nothing but a "Freudian Slip" on their part........as indeed it is politically biased........ON THEIR PART, as its always the LIBERAL that breeches and defines the subject matter in question.

Take this THREAD for instance..........all based upon a false premise as nothing presented can actually be found within the pages of the Holy Scriptures......the very source of all righteous Christian Doctrine. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

What do the scriptures reveal about this thread? Its an attempt by the minions of evil to disguise that evil in a veneer of a logical fallacy.

The concept of morality is not difficult to comprehend........by logic and reason, the moral codes followed by the majority of humans must be transcendent to humanity as morality does not exist in nature, there are no moral codes from which morality evolves as claimed by all humanists.

Search the scriptures for Christian Truth as that is where all truth is found in relation to righteous moral doctrine as established by the word of God. What is truth? Your word (God's) is truth.......sanctify them in your word. (John 17:17)

And what do we find within the revealed word of God in relation to HUAMIST MYTHS concerning a moral code? Satan is "slick" or he thinks all men are simply to inferior to his genius........he uses DEVICES, WILES, and SNARES (2 Cor. 2:11, Eph. 6:11, 2 Tim. 2:26) in order to distort man's process of thinking and reasoning.

He often propagates the "immoral" in disguising it in a righteous veneer. One such disguise........the LIBERAL AGENDA of promoting "tolerance" and "diversity". They maintain that intolerance lacks human compassion...which in reality is code for accepting the immoral practices of sexual perversions as a right of freedom. They claim that we should tolerate this deviation from the established moral codes of society because its healthy for any free society. They claim that all these "phobias" are merely politically motivated. Which is nothing but a "Freudian Slip" on their part........as indeed it is politically biased........ON THEIR PART, as its always the LIBERAL that breeches and defines the subject matter in question.

Take this THREAD for instance..........all based upon a false premise as nothing presented can actually be found within the pages of the Holy Scriptures......the very source of all righteous Christian Doctrine. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

What do the scriptures reveal about this thread? Its an attempt by the minions of evil to disguise that evil in a veneer of a logical fallacy.

- if so, as established, prove yours is not a fallacy by providing the etched tablets from the heavens - found in your 4th century book. and all three desert religions.

- as morality does not exist in nature, there are no moral codes from which morality evolves as claimed by all humanists.

you are a sad case, clyde.

does that include planet Earth, as political pandering disguised as inerrant religious manifestations ...
Of course it includes planet earth, silly. That's what I am talking about. You act like there are no consequences. That couldn't be further from the truth. We live in a logical universe governed by rules, laws and information. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. As such there are consequences for actions and behaviors. People who behave with virtue experience order and harmony. People who behave without virtue experience disorder and chaos. So we can see that not all behaviors have equal outcomes. Some behaviors have better outcomes and some behaviors have worse outcomes. This is the moral law at work. The problem is that violating moral laws are not like violating physical laws. When we violate a physical law the consequences are immediate. If you try to defy gravity by jumping off a roof you will fall. Whereas the consequences for violating a moral law are more probabilistic in nature; many times we get away with it. This is probably why you are confused.

How many of you are there? nevermind. It doesn't matter.

Anyway, the answer is no. There is no escape for good or evil.

You have exchanged your birthright as an individual that reflects the oneness of a holy God to join a self-negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

Y'all have your reward already.

This little piggy goes we we we all the way to destruction.
Countless. I just explained cause and effect to your brother. Do I need to explain it to you too?

...We live in a logical universe governed by rules, laws and information. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. As such there are consequences for actions and behaviors. People who behave with virtue experience order and harmony. People who behave without virtue experience disorder and chaos. So we can see that not all behaviors have equal outcomes. Some behaviors have better outcomes and some behaviors have worse outcomes. This is the moral law at work. The problem is that violating moral laws are not like violating physical laws. When we violate a physical law the consequences are immediate. If you try to defy gravity by jumping off a roof you will fall. Whereas the consequences for violating a moral law are more probabilistic in nature; many times we get away with it. This is probably why you are confused.

Countless. I just explained cause and effect to your brother. Do I need to explain it to you too?

lol...Of course not! The law is exactly about cause and effect, not crime and punishment.

For instance if you fill your mind with irrational nonsense that contradicts actual reality you will go insane.

The shit that comes out of your addled mind is proof enough. You own words, Your "soul bursting at the seams" that you profess to believe is a religious experience sounds exactly like a psychotic break with reality, what the ancients called "the death" the consequense of sin.

No explanation necessary. But thanks anyway.

lol...Of course not! The law is exactly about cause and effect, not crime and punishment.

For instance if you fill your mind with irrational nonsense that contradicts actual reality you will go insane.

The shit that comes out of your addled mind is proof enough. You own words, Your "soul bursting at the seams" that you profess to believe is a religious experience sounds exactly like a psychotic break with reality, what the ancients called "the death" the consequense of sin.

No explanation necessary. But thanks anyway.
I like it when I make you agree with me. But I wanted to see if you would argue against cause and effect. So now that we have settled that there are consequences to actions regardless of one's religious beliefs I can move on to your next error. People deny reality on a daily basis, dummy. They don't go insane from it. Far from it. It's what keeps them from going insane. The human mind cannot live in conflict. Their rationalizations keep them from having a conflict. You are a textbook example of this.

Your soul will burst at its seems to when you experience Christ like I have. It will be more than you can bear.

Of course it includes planet earth, silly. That's what I am talking about. You act like there are no consequences. That couldn't be further from the truth. We live in a logical universe governed by rules, laws and information. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. As such there are consequences for actions and behaviors. People who behave with virtue experience order and harmony. People who behave without virtue experience disorder and chaos. So we can see that not all behaviors have equal outcomes. Some behaviors have better outcomes and some behaviors have worse outcomes. This is the moral law at work. The problem is that violating moral laws are not like violating physical laws. When we violate a physical law the consequences are immediate. If you try to defy gravity by jumping off a roof you will fall. Whereas the consequences for violating a moral law are more probabilistic in nature; many times we get away with it. This is probably why you are confused.
does that include planet Earth, as political pandering disguised as inerrant religious manifestations ...

do you ever respond accordingly ...

1643841450296.png

they as yourself have no remorse for past crimes and blithfully continue in their pseudo religious convictions.

motivated through forged religions as taught to circumvent accountability and to bare a false conscious.

do you ever respond accordingly ...

View attachment 596190

they as yourself have no remorse for past crimes and blithfully continue in their pseudo religious convictions.

motivated through forged religions as taught to circumvent accountability and to bare a false conscious.
I always respond accordingly. For instance you are desiring that your insults will make me angry. I respond accordingly by taking the high road thereby contrasting your poor behaviors with good behaviors. Thus serving as a lesson for all. I relish our conversations. What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

- if so, as established, prove yours is not a fallacy by providing the etched tablets from the heavens - found in your 4th century book. and all three desert religions.

you are a sad case, clyde.

Hear that "whistling sound"? Not to worry, that's just the wind blowing through the empty space between your ears. :icon_sjung:

A "logical fallacy" is the easiest deception to expose. When anyone attempts to make an argument that a human hand has 11 digits instead of the factual 10 by holding up one hand while subtracting digits down to the last digit on one hand and declaring that count as "6" and then proceeds to add up the "5" fingers on the other hand and declares........see :question: 6 +5 = 11, you only thought you had 10 fingers, I just demonstrated that you have 11. :stir:

Again.......when the "prima facie" evidence supports the conclusion of truth......its the "prosecutor" not the "defendant", the one accused, that must Prove the Prima Facie evidence to be a fallacy by OBJECTIVELY presenting evidence.

You have reversed the system because its you that CANNOT PROVE the negative fallacy that you are claiming. Your logical fallacy is attempting to claim truth by declaring that something that has never been found somehow means it never existed even through the PRIMA FACIE evidence of its existence has never been demonstrated to be false by a presentation of "positive" objective facts in evidence.

The Holy Scriptures are filled with the Prima Facie evidences that the 10 commandments existed and was accepted as truth for over 3500 years of human existence.

The Law of the Excluded Middle is the very first "law of logic". Your attempted argument has already been dismissed by Logic. As presented previously. Do you have archaeological evidence that Constantine ever took a "crap"? By your logic........he never took a crap in his life because there is no evidence of such.......when LOGIC proves that he did.

Truth can exist void of facts in evidence.......sometimes TRUTH is concluded based on "HOW IT APPEARS......." until someone can prove that it is NOT AS IT FIRST APPEARS.

Prima Facie:

Circular Argument:

Last edited:
I always respond accordingly. For instance you are desiring that your insults will make me angry. I respond accordingly by taking the high road thereby contrasting your poor behaviors with good behaviors. Thus serving as a lesson for all. I relish our conversations. What you intend for evil, God is using for good.
What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

1643851619629.png

no, their conviction is purposeful deception - nothing more.

Forum List

Back