Christian Morality

You haven't a clue as to what you are talking about and you do not have the ability to understand it if it were explained to you.

This guy thought it was "unconstitutional" to bring a Bible into an American public school. To put it bluntly, that's the level of frank ignorance we're dealing with here

This guy thought it was "unconstitutional" to bring a Bible into an American public school. To put it bluntly, that's the level of frank ignorance we're dealing with here

the bible is banned from public schools by the u s constitution ... just keep, especially all forged desert religion books in your church and everything will be just fine.
having and reading is not providing - read the communist manifesto all you like or any other book you bring with you ...
now you know ... there is no place for any religion in the public school - teaching various economics is though just fine and should be encouraged.

is that you, sour sue ...

the deviant christian displaying again their corrupt morals employing deception than the honest and commendable separation of religion and gov't required by the u s constitution to insure a free society - as proven through recorded history. and the 1st sentence of the bill of rights -

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

is that you, sour sue ...

the deviant christian displaying again their corrupt morals employing deception than the honest and commendable separation of religion and gov't required by the u s constitution to insure a free society - as proven through recorded history. and the 1st sentence of the bill of rights -

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Not American, huh?

The part you highlighted means we do not have a STATE RELIGION, like the actual "Church of England", or the Anglican Church. There is no "Church of America". If you keep reading, you will see we cannot "prohibit the free exercise thereof". That means exactly that we cannot "prohibit" students or teachers from bringing Bibles to school. Or Korans, or Torahs.

People deny reality on a daily basis, dummy. They don't go insane from it. Far from it. It's what keeps them from going insane. The human mind cannot live in conflict.
LOL... wow.

Many minds live in conflict daily . It's a paralyzing state of mind called cognitive dissonance dummy.

And as I said, " If you fill your mind with irrational nonsense that contradicts actual reality you will go insane. The shit that comes out of your addled mind is proof enough. "

Thanks for proving my point whacko.

Your soul will burst at its seems to when you experience Christ like I have.

Ahem. You may have had a religious experience. Just not a very good one, just like dying. If your obsessive attempts to perpetuate your delusions is an example of a bursted soul you can keep it.

I choose to keep my soul intact and separate from your beloved self-negating multiplicity.

Last edited:
LOL... wow.

Many minds live in conflict daily . It's a paralyzing state of mind called cognitive dissonance dummy.

And as I said, " If you fill your mind with irrational nonsense that contradicts actual reality you will go insane. The shit that comes out of your addled mind is proof enough. "

Thanks for proving my point whacko.

Ahem. You may have had a religious experience. Just not a very good one. If your obsessive attempts to perpetuate your delusions is an example of a bursted soul you can keep it.

I choose to keep my soul intact and separate from your beloved self-negating multiplicity.
It's psychology 101, dummy.

:dance:

Man does know right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he did not violate it. You can see this behavior in almost all quarrels and disagreements. At the heart of every quarrel and disagreement is a belief in a universal right and wrong. So even though each side believes right to be different each side expects the other to believe their side should be universally known and accepted. It is this behavior which tells us there is an expectation for an absolute truth.

Psychology 101

Not American, huh?

The part you highlighted means we do not have a STATE RELIGION, like the actual "Church of England", or the Anglican Church. There is no "Church of America". If you keep reading, you will see we cannot "prohibit the free exercise thereof". That means exactly that we cannot "prohibit" students or teachers from bringing Bibles to school. Or Korans, or Torahs.

the teacher can not present their bible to the classroom as an indoctrination to its literature, otherwise you've not stated anything new than what already has been said ...

by the way ...

1643912019426.png

... is there a reason the above depiction should not be denounced by whoever might be in consideration of the events of the 1st century and its own cruel outcome - the depiction mimic's in assertive acquiescence to the crime and whatever role the chalice would represent.

- the difference between the true events of the 1st century liberation theology, self determination and that portrayed by 4th century christianity, c bible servitude.

I have chosen the better portion, Martha, it will not be taken from me. :)

typical jail house mentality ... surly your digression from accountability.

- if so, as established, prove yours is not a fallacy by providing the etched tablets from the heavens - found in your 4th century book. and all three desert religions.

where are the etched tablets from heaven ... what can it be that is written in the c bible.

typical jail house mentality ... surly your digression from accountability.

where are the etched tablets from heaven ... what can it be that is written in the c bible.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Where do you get your strength from?

the teacher can not present their bible to the classroom as an indoctrination to its literature, otherwise you've not stated anything new than what already has been said ...

by the way ...

View attachment 596531

... is there a reason the above depiction should not be denounced by whoever might be in consideration of the events of the 1st century and its own cruel outcome - the depiction mimic's in assertive acquiescence to the crime and whatever role the chalice would represent.

- the difference between the true events of the 1st century liberation theology, self determination and that portrayed by 4th century christianity, c bible servitude.

That's not the assertion you made. You asserted that the Bible is "banned" from public schools. It most certainly is NOT.

The human mind cannot live in conflict.

That's right. The conflict between your irrational beliefs, degrading practices and logic, sound reasoning, and well known and scientifically verifiable reality has been the cause of your demise.

You died decades ago in the very day that you first got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you worship and eat for spiritual life.

That would explain why you have degenerated into an unclean creature that has the form and shape of a flabby human being, but, an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey.

Can I get an ooh ooh ahh ahh?

That's right. The conflict between your irrational beliefs, degrading practices and logic, sound reasoning, and well known and scientifically verifiable reality has been the cause of your demise.

You died decades ago in the very day that you first got down on your knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you worship and eat for spiritual life.

That would explain why you have degenerated into an unclean creature that has the form and shape of a flabby human being, but, an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey.

Can I get an ooh ooh ahh ahh?
I have no conflict because I have Christ. He carries my burdens. Who do you have?

I have no conflict because I have Christ. He carries my burdens. Who do you have?
I carry my own burdens. It's easy. I own my life and my life only and so I appreciate my person and make proper use of myself. I never lie in the name of God. I do not eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and never have. Consequently life has been very very good to me.

I do not believe in the delusion that Jesus died for my sins and so I do not have to bear the burden of that lie. If the garbage festering in your mind is any indication that would make life a living hell.

Whatever you may profess to believe you openly defy the law of God, worship a trinity, and seek spiritual life from that which is made by human hands, cannot see, hear, or speak, and has no life.

Your absurd beliefs and degrading practices show that you have your reward already, death. Jesus has nothing whatever to do with you or the consequence for you making evil a deliberate choice. Crying won't help and prayer will do you no good. God is only the God of the living, not the dead.

Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:
I carry my own burdens. It's easy. I own my life and my life only and so I appreciate my person and make proper use of myself. I never lie in the name of God. I do not eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and never have. Consequently life has been very very good to me.

I do not believe in the delusion that Jesus died for my sins and so I do not have to bear the burden of that lie. If the garbage festering in your mind is any indication that would make life a living hell.

Whatever you may profess to believe you openly defy the law of God, worship a trinity, and seek spiritual life from that which is made by human hands, cannot see, hear, or speak, and has no life.

Your absurd beliefs and degrading practices show that you have your reward already, death. Jesus has nothing whatever to do with you or the consequence for you making evil a deliberate choice. Crying won't help and prayer will do you no good. God is only the God of the living, not the dead.

Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
You have already failed yourself. It drips from every post you make.

lol..Says the guy who sits in a corner of a dark dungeon oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Can't you smell that smell? Damn.
No, says the guy who recognizes the guy spreading hate. You have too much hate for a guy who hasn't failed himself.

That's not the assertion you made. You asserted that the Bible is "banned" from public schools. It most certainly is NOT.

not what was said though in reality the c bible or any "religious" document has no place in any public institution that is why they built their churches supposedly to separate themselves which by all means is the best idea and an ordnance against ringing bells would be a welcome addition.

Forum List

Back