Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

They didn't do it because they didn't believe in a god.
Sure they did.
Prove it. :D
Prove they didn't.
Ex: the people the Chinese killed in the Great March was religious related, the only "religious" people they target are Falun Gong, and they're more of an exercise group. So name someone who kill for lack of religion. As opposed to all the killing still going on in the name of a god.
I already told you this in post #654.
Ok, so you can't name anyone, got it.:cool:

Prove they didn't.
Ex: the people the Chinese killed in the Great March was religious related, the only "religious" people they target are Falun Gong, and they're more of an exercise group. So name someone who kill for lack of religion. As opposed to all the killing still going on in the name of a god.
I did. The atheistic nations of the 20th century.

Prove it. :D
Prove they didn't.
You still didn't name anyone. Just more fartsmoke.

Prove they didn't.
Sure I did. They murdered 200 million people in the 20th century. Maybe you heard about it.

Sure I did. They murdered 200 million people in the 20th century. Maybe you heard about it.
"They"? Who the fuck is "They"?

People like you.

People like you.
So I once again exposed you for having nothing. This is fun. :D

People like you.
So I once again exposed you for having nothing. This is fun. :D
Is it? Then why are upset?

Kudos to the thread on proving that far right and alt right Christian cults, including those evangelical and fundamentalist and Pentecostal, are more dangerous than atheism.

Kudos to the thread on proving that far right and alt right Christian cults, including those evangelical and fundamentalist and Pentecostal, are more dangerous than atheism.
Kudos to the one who managed to resurrect your brainless corpse. Truly a miracle of science.

Yeah, the Christian nations of Germany and Italy and United Kingdom and the USA, among others.

Yeah, the Christian nations of Germany and Italy and United Kingdom and the USA, among others.
You are confusing them with your atheist brothers.

I don't believe that there are any countries that could claim that they are Christian. That includes America. Christians have always been a minority. Even the majority of those who claim to be Christians are frauds, IMHO.

You are confusing them with your atheist brothers.
I am a Christian, not a cultic Catholic heretic.

Forum List

Back