Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Do you even know what is required in order to call yourself a Christian? Jesus gave three requirements. Do you know what they are? Forget labels. Tell us exactly what a Christian is.

So I once again exposed you for having nothing. This is fun. :D
Is it? Then why are upset?
Only in your backwards world would a grinning emoticon signify being upset.

:thanks:
That's not why I believe you are upset. I believe you are upset because I don't satisfy what you seek.
Which is? :popcorn:
To be offended by what you write.
No, I could be WAY more offensive, lol.

I did. The atheistic nations of the 20th century.
You still didn't name anyone. Just more fartsmoke.
Sure I did. They murdered 200 million people in the 20th century. Maybe you heard about it.
Yeah, the Christian nations of Germany and Italy and United Kingdom and the USA, among others.
You are confusing them with your atheist brothers.
I am a Christian, not a cultic Catholic heretic.
If you are a christian then I will have to rethink my position.

Only in your backwards world would a grinning emoticon signify being upset.

:thanks:
That's not why I believe you are upset. I believe you are upset because I don't satisfy what you seek.
Prove it
You're already offended because I've exposed you for the fraud that you are. That's enough. :cool:

Prove it
You're already offended because I've exposed you for the fraud that you are. That's enough. :cool:
I hope you don't mind if I see that the other way around.

Prove it
Of course you do, everything is backwards in your world.
No, everything is backwards in this world.

Prove it
So you admit that in this world, you're always wrong. Very good.

I'm not sure how you made that leap in logic but I would have expected no less from you to do so.

Let me show you something Jesus said in Matt. 24:5, he said, " For MANY shall come " In my Name", saying that I am Christ, and shall " Deceive Many." Here Jesus is teaching that many, many gullible believers in God will actually be deceived " By people who believe in him!" These deceitful believers are followers of and believers in Jesus! They believe in Jesus, teach things in his name, BUT, they are " Deceiving Many!"

These are NOT Atheist doing this great deception, its believers in Christ, coming in HIS name; in other words, " Christians!" The largest group on earth that comes in Jesus name. And here Jesus is teaching that these are the kind of people who will reach many and deceive them.

The real deceivers are those who are doing their deception in Jesus name; they are the real dangerous ones. Not the Atheist, or any group of unbelievers; its these believers who are fooling this world.

Because they have fooled themselves.

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J Borstin -

Conservative media exists to inculcate as many conservatives as possible with the 'illusion of knowledge". This is how a large portion of conservatives believe the fake news that is thrown out by various entities. They have been conditioned over the last two decades to believe the unbelievable and to accept up as down and down as up.

They've basically been reduced to Pavlovian People. Original thought has been displaced with emotional reaction.

Let me show you something Jesus said in Matt. 24:5, he said, " For MANY shall come " In my Name", saying that I am Christ, and shall " Deceive Many." Here Jesus is teaching that many, many gullible believers in God will actually be deceived " By people who believe in him!" These deceitful believers are followers of and believers in Jesus! They believe in Jesus, teach things in his name, BUT, they are " Deceiving Many!"

These are NOT Atheist doing this great deception, its believers in Christ, coming in HIS name; in other words, " Christians!" The largest group on earth that comes in Jesus name. And here Jesus is teaching that these are the kind of people who will reach many and deceive them.

The real deceivers are those who are doing their deception in Jesus name; they are the real dangerous ones. Not the Atheist, or any group of unbelievers; its these believers who are fooling this world.

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J Borstin -

Conservative media exists to inculcate as many conservatives as possible with the 'illusion of knowledge". This is how a large portion of conservatives believe the fake news that is thrown out by various entities. They have been conditioned over the last two decades to believe the unbelievable and to accept up as down and down as up.

They've basically been reduced to Pavlovian People. Original thought has been displaced with emotional reaction.
So all I have to do to change this is register as a Democrat?

I'm not sure how you made that leap in logic but I would have expected no less from you to do so.
You think you're right about god... but yet you say everything is backwards in this world, which means that in this world, being backwards, you know that you're wrong. :lmao:

You think you're right about god... but yet you say everything is backwards in this world, which means that in this world, being backwards, you know that you're wrong. :lmao:
Laughing leads to crying.

Go away, put together a coherent thought, come back. No mystery why you missed the point. And don't worry no one expects you to get it on your next try or the try after that.

Enjoy the bubble bubbleboy.

Go away, put together a coherent thought, come back. No mystery why you missed the point. And don't worry no one expects you to get it on your next try or the try after that.

I didn't miss anything. I exposed your bias using humor. Apparently, you don't have much of a sense of humor.

I didn't miss anything. I exposed your bias using humor. Apparently, you don't have much of a sense of humor.

What bias needed exposing? It was in plain view and spelled out in detail. You're one who sees it raining outside and tells everyone it's raining outside.

And you expect a cookie for it. Try to catch up junior, you are three moves behind. Nah, you won't get any smarter in the next hour so just go watch the rain skippy.

What bias needed exposing? It was in plain view and spelled out in detail. You're one who sees it raining outside and tells everyone it's raining outside.

And you expect a cookie for it. Try to catch up junior, you are three moves behind. Nah, you won't get any smarter in the next hour so just go watch the rain skippy.
It seems I have struck a nerve.

We noticed that you couldn't disagree with what I said. :cool:

We noticed that you couldn't disagree with what I said. :cool:
You would have to go back two posts to see where you put words into my mouth to understand the error you made. Your disingenuous is off the chart.

Forum List

Back