🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christianity..... why non believers don't "get it".....

Congratulations! You have finally learned how to be totally obnoxious without having your posts deleted!
Can you refute my statement? If not do you object to the truth?

Do you think guno is generally considered an ignorant bigot who hates the various Gentile groups? Is it right to attack Gentiles but wrong to point out facts about Jews? Don't you have a double standard?

As your reward, welcome to my "ignore" list.
Some Vandal you are lol. Do you always cower and run away?

Last edited:
In no other sphere of human activity would anyone consider ignorance a virtue, except christianity. Have you noticed that the only people who cast doubt on the value of reason as a means of understanding the world are people who are pushing christtianity?
Wow guno is so full of hate he can't see straight. lol Faith is of course an important part of Judaism and other religions.

If you are going to spread lies about Christianity I think I'll report the facts about Jews.

Some Jews suck on baby boys' penises. Gross!

Herpes Strikes Two More NYC Babies After Ritual Circumcisions - ABC News

and you really do not understand why? What an ignorant piss ant!
Only a few ultra-orthodox mohels still do that, the original way of abraham. They did not have suction bulbs or glass tubes.
Mohel probably did not know he was getting a cold sore. Infants are prone to all types if infection, especially if they do not nurse.
If I remember, the mohel was called in from outside the country to perform the bris. Parent would have made special arrangement and wanted it done the old way. The metzitzah b'peh was their choice, they would have had sign special consent form. It is not standard practice any more. Mohels today have other means to draw out the blood.
This was three years ago and it is the only thing you can think of?
I'd say you are the one with the penis hangup.

Check it out: Denouncing City’s Move to Regulate Circumcision

they would have had sign special consent form.
Always?

Quote: So on Thursday, the city’s Board of Health is scheduled to vote on a proposal that would require parents to sign a consent form indicating that they are aware of the risk of herpes transmission when a circumcision procedure, or bris, includes direct oral contact.
The measure, which Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg strongly supports, would probably be the first governmental regulation of the ritual in the United States, rabbis say.

It is not standard practice any more. Mohels today have other means to draw out the blood.
You are misinformed.

Quote: The mohel, A. Romi Cohn, said he had performed more than 25,000 circumcisions, on babies and adults, in New York City and elsewhere over the last 40 years. When he circumcises an infant, he said, he almost always put his mouth on the baby’s penis to pull blood away from the wound in an ancient part of the circumcision ritual, known in Hebrew as metzitzah b’peh, that is still commonplace in parts of the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community but is rare in other branches of Judaism.
The city estimates that metzitzah b’peh is used in some 3,600 local circumcisions each year. The city’s health department says that, between 2000 and 2011, 11 babies contracted herpes as a result, and 2 of them died. This spring, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared that the procedure created a risk for transmission of herpes and other pathogens and was “not safe.”

I would think that rabbis who suck thousands of baby penises might have the hangup.

I got it. I just didn't want it.

donkey3_zpsd856a9bd.jpg

Well so what? Pilate's point has validity. Truth is in the eye of the beholder. When we speak of spiritual truth we have to view it a bit differently, I think. You and I both have personal relationships with God, yet on certain points we have identified very different truths. As Christians, how do we account for that if both our truths are inspired by our relationship with God and yet they are different? If they are indeed both truths then it means there is not one universal truth. Truth is therefore the result of what God has given to us individually. This is why I allow people to walk their own path. God has granted them a different understanding than what has been granted to me....not better, nor worse, just different. Yet they all go back to God according to my personal viewpoint. Thus, who am I to interfere with the truth God has given them?

Do I come across as "forcing" my beliefs on others? If so, I am not doing a good service to God.... I try hard to consult God and speak as a spokesperson FOR him, not as a proponent of myself....
Anyone who stands with God and proclaims it is a threat apparently and to be persecuted. If you are singled out count it joy as you are developed enough spiritually to be a threat. If if you have gotten to a point that spiritual creations know your name you just graduated to the big league. Once you step into that arena and have that spirit filled in dwelling and confidence nothing can shake you and the enemy knows that and knows that you are a major influence. Only thing that they have is deception but when you are enlightened to the misdirection they become of no effect. When Jesus didn't play in to satan in the desert he was so frustrated he left Jesus alone for a season. The enemy attacks in the weakest time. Keep vigilant like Jesus told of the virgins in wait. God will inform you what is coming. When you know it won't surprise you or take you off guard. When you know how the magic trick is done it doesn't have the mystical properties it did. The wizard in Oz was not so powerful once the curtain was pulled

Can I ask you a question... ?
Why do you choose an avatar with a woman in underwear?
Not judging just curious...
Why do you have an avatar of Harley Quinn?

I asked first! :)
I gave my answer. I see that you didn't extend the same courtesy

Those who would pass by my post may stop and read it but what they see is not what they expected from someone with such a picture.

It may cause men to lust.
Or gay women...
That is the same mentality that makes women have to wear the burka so men won't lust after them. Again I am being persecuted not by my opposition. I find it interesting since your avatar is a psychopathic murderer. Yet you are not concerned that it may case people to be violent
I think she is cool, cute, tough but she is fictional. Sorry for the delay in answering you!

Those who would pass by my post may stop and read it but what they see is not what they expected from someone with such a picture.

It may cause men to lust.
Or gay women...
That is the same mentality that makes women have to wear the burka so men won't lust after them. Again I am being persecuted not by my opposition. I find it interesting since your avatar is a psychopathic murderer. Yet you are not concerned that it may case people to be violent
But honestly I have no issue with your pic, no different than wearing a bikini

View attachment 44960
Awe ain't that cute. A little ass.

Now can you tell everyone who Duke Amalek is? And what the battle @ Rephidim is?

And that excuses the murder of children how?

Oh right, it does not at all. God was just an excuse that evil people made up to try and excuse the evil that they do (the same way that all the worthless bigots do today).

Check it out: Denouncing City’s Move to Regulate Circumcision

they would have had sign special consent form.
Always?

Quote: So on Thursday, the city’s Board of Health is scheduled to vote on a proposal that would require parents to sign a consent form indicating that they are aware of the risk of herpes transmission when a circumcision procedure, or bris, includes direct oral contact.
The measure, which Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg strongly supports, would probably be the first governmental regulation of the ritual in the United States, rabbis say.

It is not standard practice any more. Mohels today have other means to draw out the blood.
You are misinformed.

Quote: The mohel, A. Romi Cohn, said he had performed more than 25,000 circumcisions, on babies and adults, in New York City and elsewhere over the last 40 years. When he circumcises an infant, he said, he almost always put his mouth on the baby’s penis to pull blood away from the wound in an ancient part of the circumcision ritual, known in Hebrew as metzitzah b’peh, that is still commonplace in parts of the ultra-Orthodox Jewish community but is rare in other branches of Judaism.
The city estimates that metzitzah b’peh is used in some 3,600 local circumcisions each year. The city’s health department says that, between 2000 and 2011, 11 babies contracted herpes as a result, and 2 of them died. This spring, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared that the procedure created a risk for transmission of herpes and other pathogens and was “not safe.”

I would think that rabbis who suck thousands of baby penises might have the hangup.

Blasio just ended the need for consent a couple of months ago.

If you are not an orthodox jewish parent, it is not really your business. 11 babies out of 3,600 circumcisions? Yet 10% of uncircumcised males get herpes. According to the NEJM circumcision actually reduced the risk of herpes, among other things.

Have you ever seen a newborn animal being licked by their mother? Why is cleaning a cut any different? How many mothers lick their child's face to clean it or to clean a dropped pacifier before giving it back to the baby? Parents lick or kiss cuts and scratches all the time. People suck on stings and bites to draw out the venom.

View attachment 44960

Now can you tell everyone who Duke Amalek is? And what the battle @ Rephidim is?

Oh right, it does not at all. God was just an excuse that evil people made up to try and excuse the evil that they do (the same way that all the worthless bigots do today).
It must be you cannot answer the question I asked so I'll try to help you out there a little. Duke meaning a ruler of a Duchee. A duchee is an area with courts and laws of its own.
Your precepts seemed to be a little off here. God gives a command to those who believe saying Thou shall not kill (murder). You probably think God is being a hypocrite. When actually it is more of a lack of understanding on your part. When God tells his children to kill these spiritual hosts God is saying you personally need to slay them within yourself.
Now back to the who is Duke Amalek; this spiritual host was birthed (brought forth) from his father Eliaphaz 'my el is strength - or my god is a covering of gold (an appearance of lookin' good)'. Eliaphaz was brought forth from Esau and Adah 'ornament- such as in giving oneself a covering or mantle' when the Esau (again the spiritual host in Adam 'red earth- speaking about the individual rebellious human') prefers to sell his/her birthright rather than keep it. Eliphaz, Esau and Adah all being spiritual host that within a human.
Rephidim 'rest, spreading as support' is a dry encampment (no water) where Israelites pitch in the desert before they cross over the Jordan 'descending'.

So here is a recap in short form; God is telling those who are 'contenders to be children of Jehovah' slay this wicked spirit within themselves and all associations (spiritual relatives) in oneself with it.

View attachment 44960

It must be you cannot answer the question I asked so I'll try to help you out there a little. Duke meaning a ruler of a Duchee. A duchee is an area with courts and laws of its own.
Your precepts seemed to be a little off here. God gives a command to those who believe saying Thou shall not kill (murder). You probably think God is being a hypocrite. When actually it is more of a lack of understanding on your part. When God tells his children to kill these spiritual hosts God is saying you personally need to slay them within yourself.
Now back to the who is Duke Amalek; this spiritual host was birthed (brought forth) from his father Eliaphaz 'my el is strength - or my god is a covering of gold (an appearance of lookin' good)'. Eliaphaz was brought forth from Esau and Adah 'ornament- such as in giving oneself a covering or mantle' when the Esau (again the spiritual host in Adam 'red earth- speaking about the individual rebellious human') prefers to sell his/her birthright rather than keep it. Eliphaz, Esau and Adah all being spiritual host that within a human.
Rephidim 'rest, spreading as support' is a dry encampment (no water) where Israelites pitch in the desert before they cross over the Jordan 'descending'.

So here is a recap in short form; God is telling those who are 'contenders to be children of Jehovah' slay this wicked spirit within themselves and all associations (spiritual relatives) in oneself with it.

Why do christians and muslims need to have genesis explained? It is there holy book as well.

View attachment 44960

Why do christians and muslims need to have genesis explained? It is there holy book as well.
Why would you care?

View attachment 44960

And yet, throughout history, Christianity has acted as if God does approve genocide, so the lack of understanding is certainly not mine.

View attachment 44960

And yet, throughout history, Christianity has acted as if God does approvegenocide, so the lack of understanding is certainly not mine.
Religious excuses do not excuse their behavior with God and individually as humans the best we can do is try to avoid these human tragedies.

"Christianity..... why non believers don't "get it"....."

Those free from faith indeed 'get' Christianity; in fact, the vast majority of those free from faith were once Christian, with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the gospels and the religion's doctrine and dogma - and with that knowledge and understanding came to the correct conclusion that being free from faith was the appropriate decision.

The bible and its gospels were written by men, imbued with man's ignorance, fear, and hate, rendering the gospels devoid of secular authority or legal merit.

And your post exhibits the arrogance common to many Christians, an arrogance that conflicts with Christian dogma, one of many reasons why those free from faith reject your religion of hypocrisy.

Ignorance, fear, and hate...

If you think that's the source of the scriptures, then you've convinced me that you don't know a thing about them.

I study the scriptures and see the Lord's servants teaching us how to obtain faith, hope, and charity. And that pure love casts out fear.

I see a gospel that teaches us that if we lack wisdom we can ask God and He will give it to us liberally.

I see a gospel that teaches us how to obtain faith, knowledge, virtue, kindness, temperance, etc.

The scriptures I've studied for decades are not at all what you describe. And I invite you to study them again to find out the truth.

Those free from faith indeed 'get' Christianity; in fact, the vast majority of those free from faith were once Christian, with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the gospels and the religion's doctrine and dogma - and with that knowledge and understanding came to the correct conclusion that being free from faith was the appropriate decision.

The bible and its gospels were written by men, imbued with man's ignorance, fear, and hate, rendering the gospels devoid of secular authority or legal merit.

And your post exhibits the arrogance common to many Christians, an arrogance that conflicts with Christian dogma, one of many reasons why those free from faith reject your religion of hypocrisy.

If you think that's the source of the scriptures, then you've convinced me that you don't know a thing about them.

I study the scriptures and see the Lord's servants teaching us how to obtain faith, hope, and charity. And that pure love casts out fear.

I see a gospel that teaches us that if we lack wisdom we can ask God and He will give it to us liberally.

I see a gospel that teaches us how to obtain faith, knowledge, virtue, kindness, temperance, etc.

The scriptures I've studied for decades are not at all what you describe. And I invite you to study them again to find out the truth.
We see proof of the ignorance, fear, and hate propagated by the bible and Christian dogma in recent efforts to deny gay Americans access to marriage law, and continued efforts to deny women their right to privacy.

The majority of Christians, of course, are persons of good faith, it’s the extreme and arrogant minority which manifests on the social right that is the bane of the American Nation.

And yet, throughout history, Christianity has acted as if God does approve genocide, so the lack of understanding is certainly not mine.

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."
-Arnaud Amalric
Beziers, France
July 22, 1209

Reading the Bible this morning, I opened it up to 2 Corinthians 4.

It addresses why people that are non-Christian's are unable to process or understand the Truth of the Gospel.

2 Corinthians 4: 3-5

3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 In their case, the god of this world has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

This is a section of the Bible explaining why, as Christians, we need to be the Light to the world.
Because Satan is a deceiver, trying to blind you to the Truth.

As an ex Christian, now atheist, I get it, I just don't believe it. What you're reading is superstitious nonsense, IMO.

We see proof of the ignorance, fear, and hate propagated by the bible and Christian dogma in recent efforts to deny gay Americans access to marriage law, and continued efforts to deny women their right to privacy.

The majority of Christians, of course, are persons of good faith, it’s the extreme and arrogant minority which manifests on the social right that is the bane of the American Nation.

Stating the truth isn't hate. Lying to yourself isn't enlightenment.

You keep demonstrating your ignorance of scripture you say makes us what you actually are.

Forum List

Back