Christians Aren't Required By Law Now To Go To Hell Forever In Arizona!

Where abouts in the bilbe is homosexuality condemned?

Right here Manchester:

JUDE 1

3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5. I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not...

..7. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire...

...14. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15. To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17. But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18. How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19. These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

20. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22. And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23. And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy..

ROMANS 1

22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30. Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31. Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

So getting more specific about the crime of homosexuality and how much it pisses God off... Jude 1 says that God will condemn those who enable homosexuality to the same pit of fire if they do not "earnestly contend" for the "common salvation".

Romans 1 says at the very end there that not only will the gays go down to the pit, but also those who "have pleasure in them that do". ie: if you smile upon this new LGBT fad and support it with your vote, your on-board assistance, your arguments and smooth speech, you're going to the Pit with those already damned.

That's not an ambiguous decree to christians. Nor is it a diet sin, a venial matter. It's the hard core stuff that is one and the same as completely abandoning your faith. That's where it takes a giant leap into 1st Amendment territory..[/QUOTE]

Right here Manchester:

JUDE 1

3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5. I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not...

..7. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire...

...14. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

15. To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

16. These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17. But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18. How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

20. But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

21. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

23. And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

24. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy..

ROMANS 1

23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30. Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31. Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

So getting more specific about the crime of homosexuality and how much it pisses God off... Jude 1 says that God will condemn those who enable homosexuality to the same pit of fire if they do not "earnestly contend" for the "common salvation".

Romans 1 says at the very end there that not only will the gays go down to the pit, but also those who "have pleasure in them that do". ie: if you smile upon this new LGBT fad and support it with your vote, your on-board assistance, your arguments and smooth speech, you're going to the Pit with those already damned.

That's not an ambiguous decree to christians. Nor is it a diet sin, a venial matter. It's the hard core stuff that is one and the same as completely abandoning your faith. That's where it takes a giant leap into 1st Amendment territory..
[/QUOTE]

Brilliant, many many thanks Silhouette. It all looks a bit vague to me, far less specific and open to translation error and interpretation than the ten commandments or the teachings of Christ in the gospels but then all I knew of the biblical condemnation of homosexuality was what is in Leviticus.

Right here Manchester:

JUDE 1

24. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy

ROMANS 1

That's not an ambiguous decree to christians. Nor is it a diet sin, a venial matter. It's the hard core stuff that is one and the same as completely abandoning your faith. That's where it takes a giant leap into 1st Amendment territory..

Brilliant, many many thanks Silhouette. It all looks a bit vague to me, far less specific and open to translation error and interpretation than the ten commandments or the teachings of Christ in the gospels but then all I knew of the biblical condemnation of homosexuality was what is in Leviticus.

What part about etnernal damnation and the pit of fire for enabling homosexuality in those passages seemed "vague" to you? Was it the "earnestly contend for the faith" part? The word "earnest" was a little vague for you? The bits in red seem a little vague do they? A little "open for interpretation"?...

Last edited:
Right here Manchester:

What part about etnernal damnation and the pit of fire for enabling homosexuality in those passages seemed "vague" to you? Was it the "earnestly contend for the faith" part? The word "earnest" was a little vague for you?

Oh no, your enterpretation of that was most clear, that actual words in Romans are the ones that I find vague. Those words that have been translated from Latin and were translated in to Latin from Greek and those words were probably translated by Paul's scribe in to Greek from his native tongue. I just don't see any out and out damnation of homosexuality as such, just a blanket condemnation of the debauched and the depraved; those who would murder, hate, covert, were without affection and mercy and also those who would take pleasure in the people who are like that.

You see that in one way, that all of those who are happy that there are homosexuals or who support gay lifestyles are going to hell. I see all the people who "lack natural affection" and are "without understanding", those who refuse to empathize, who wouldn't allow partners to marry despite it being their wish to do so, those who think "fuck you buddy" or "hey stupid" are good ways to start a sentance yet don't think they should have it done to them. I see that as an extension of "judge not lest ye be judged" and "do un to others as you would have done to yourself"

I am only concerned with my relationship with God, no one else's. I will not commit a sin just to satisfy the feelings of someone else.

Then don't engage in public commerce, because you will be dealing with LGBT as customers. Fact.

As I have pointed out numerous times, I refused the demands of a lesbian couple and won their lawsuit against me. You don't understand the difference between public commerce and personal service.

Arizona Senate: Business owners can cite religion to refuse service to gays

PHOENIX — State senators voted Wednesday to let businesses refuse to serve gays based on owners' "sincerely held" religious beliefs...

..."This bill is not about discrimination," he said. "It's about preventing discrimination against people who are clearly living out their faith."

A similar measure is awaiting a vote in the House, probably later today.

Arizona already has laws which protect individuals and businesses from any state action which substantially interferes with their right to exercise their religion. This bill extends that protection to cover what essentially are private transactions.

The push follows a decision by the New Mexico Supreme Court which said a gay couple could sue a photographer who refused on religious grounds to take pictures of their nuptials...

... "I understand that the freedom of religion can be inconvenient," he said. "But this is what our Constitution contemplates.''

Jude 1 in the Bible urges the faithful to "earnestly contend" to defend the faith for the "common salvation" and tells them that if they fail, they will be condemned to the pit of fire forever along with the homosexuals, like what happened in Sodom. There is a major, mortal sin associated with failing to fend off a homosexual culture from making inroads into a faithful culture of christians. They are condemned along with those they failed to fend off. That's some pretty tough language and high stakes for not taking the passage seriously...

..Christian's freedom to practice their religion is inseperable from the freedom to not be forced to disobey passages like Jude 1. The language in it is clear and unmistakeable in its severity of warning..

Unable to block the measure, Gallardo tried what he called a notice requirement for those businesses that want to assert their religious freedom to refuse to serve gays.

"If there is an organization or a business out there that wants to use the defense of religious freedom, I believe that consumers have a right to know," he said. Yarbrough, however, got the GOP majority to reject the amendment.

Gallardo said opposition to consumer notice is no surprise. Any firm which openly advertises such discrimination would be boycotted and go out of business, he said.

Yeah, not so sure about that last bit:

chickfilabagforeground_zps18d52d68.jpg
Might be worth it to open a business there and refuse to serve fundamentalist christians, far right muslims and tea partiers due to my "newly found but deeply felt" religious beliefs. :D

And you should have every right to do so. It would be YOUR business. I wouldn't want to spend money with you if you didn't want it anyway.

I am only concerned with my relationship with God, no one else's. I will not commit a sin just to satisfy the feelings of someone else.

Then don't engage in public commerce, because you will be dealing with LGBT as customers. Fact.

As I have pointed out numerous times, I refused the demands of a lesbian couple and won their lawsuit against me. You don't understand the difference between public commerce and personal service.

I'm sorry, Katz but after all these months I know that if there's a post up with your name on it, lies are being told.

Right here Manchester:

What part about etnernal damnation and the pit of fire for enabling homosexuality in those passages seemed "vague" to you? Was it the "earnestly contend for the faith" part? The word "earnest" was a little vague for you? The bits in red seem a little vague do they? A little "open for interpretation"?...

Irrrelevant anyway, HER opinion of YOUR belief doesn't matter. You have a fundamental right to believe that being gay is against your religion, and have no need to justify it to anyone in order to have that right.

See,that's the game they play. They KNOW they are attempting to violate your rights, so instead of arguing that point, they try to convince you that your own religion is wrong. It's pathetic.

I'm sorry, Katz but after all these months I know that if there's a post up with your name on it, lies are being told.

I feel the same way about you!

Since you're a liberal it's almost certain anything you say will be a liberal lie anyway.

To everyone on the right celebrating this law

Do you support a business refusing to serve the military because their religion opposes war?

That's two questions .

Do I support their right to do so? Yes

Do I support them actually doing it? No

See that is what simpletons don't understand. You can support someone exercising their rights while being disgusted by the manner in which they do so.

I would never spend money with a business who advertised that they don't serve *******, fags, or any other group they hated. I would however defend their right to do so.

Oh no, your enterpretation of that was most clear, that actual words in Romans are the ones that I find vague. Those words that have been translated from Latin and were translated in to Latin from Greek and those words were probably translated by Paul's scribe in to Greek from his native tongue. I just don't see any out and out damnation of homosexuality as such, just a blanket condemnation of the debauched and the depraved; those who would murder, hate, covert, were without affection and mercy and also those who would take pleasure in the people who are like that.

You see that in one way, that all of those who are happy that there are homosexuals or who support gay lifestyles are going to hell. I see all the people who "lack natural affection" and are "without understanding", those who refuse to empathize, who wouldn't allow partners to marry despite it being their wish to do so, those who think "fuck you buddy" or "hey stupid" are good ways to start a sentance yet don't think they should have it done to them. I see that as an extension of "judge not lest ye be judged" and "do un to others as you would have done to yourself"

Judge not lest ye be judged does't erase mandates from the Bible to refrain from certain behaviors and promoting those behaviors culturally. The smooth tongue suggesting that it does could erase any part of the Bible he wanted. I mean, you could apply "judge not lest ye be judged" to literally any part of the Bible to justify not "earnestly contending" for "the common salvation" couldn't you? Couldn't you?

In Jude it says to have compassion but to actively resist and fend off homosexual cultures like Sodom where all, including non-practioners, but enablers, were sent to the pit of fire forever.

You're saying just 'general debauchery' in Romans 1 was all that was referred to? How about the lines saying men lusting after men as their wives? And women doing the same? And that being worthy of "death" for not just the practitioners but also those who don't find it offensive. That still ambiguous as to homosexuality being worthy of the worst punishment the christian God has for defiling His Plan?

Bear in mind I'm not a practicing christian. I'm acting more like a lawyer defending what their contract with God says in the fine print. The fine print is there in both Jude 1 and Romans 1. It says "if you are a homosexual or you enable homosexuality taking over your culture, you and your civilization will be heading on a fast train to the Pit of Fire forever along with them." Read them again. Pay attention. Your feigned ambiguous interpretation should clear up quite nicely if english is your first language.

Last edited:

If it were on grounds of private association, sure.

But if it were about public commerce, you are not telling the truth.

Right here Manchester:

JUDE 1

ROMANS 1

[/QUOTE]

The book of Jude is about contending for the faith against false teachers. While quoting Jude you need to examine closer the last part for the command given to believers:

First build yourself up in your own faith and pray in the Holy Ghost. Second, keep yourself in the love of God by looking for the mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ, third have compassion on these people and make a difference, fourth, be led by the Spirit and rescue others through stronger admonitions and warnings which teach the fear of the Lord, which will literally pull them out of the fire - saving their souls. ( the goal is saving people )

It is in that order. If you don't have your own faith in G-d built up, if you aren't prayed up and keeping yourself in the love of G-d everything else is going to fall apart. The best answer is be led by the Spirit and let Him direct you.

Forum List

Back