Do you vote your faith?

• Yes, I always vote my faith

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • I vote my faith on some issues

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I never vote my faith

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I have no idea what you mean by "voting your faith".

you are that fucking stupid? You vote your morals/faith/principles etc, and if those come from the Bible you vote with that guidance.

FYI my question was rhetorical.

I'm going to try to post a poll but I've never done it so bear with me.

The question is, do you vote your faith?

1. Yes, I always vote my faith
2. I vote my faith on some issues (clarify)
3. I never vote my faith and only use reason and logic in the voting booth

You are assuming that reason and logic are antagonistic to faith. That right there puts this in troll thread territory.

two things you have zero off, but regardless no. Some people simply vote based on their Faith.

For all that she maintains she's trying to gain understanding, it's odd that she refuses to clarify.

It's a bait thread.

or you know she is just busy at the time of this post.

Victim on!

:eusa_eh:

Good lord, it's catching. Go for it pballs...nice hairdo:

tumblr_m2yb98C43C1qihztbo1_500.gif

Well we don't really even know what she meant by "voting your faith" since she refused to clarify, and when asked just asked what it meant to us.

The poll's a joke, as are most of her posts.

its an open ended question where their is no wrong answer. You give your opinion on it and move on. You seriously are that fucking retarded.

pballs appears to have a crush on seawytch.

How does that work if they're both gay? That has to be confusing for the poor little tyke...

In an age of fascist takeover of goods and services in the private sector and spying on citizens by quasi military federal bureaucracies and taking into account the systematic elimination of any and all symbols of Christian beliefs in the public sector you gotta ask yourself why somebody would ask only Christians if they vote according to their beliefs.

In an age of fascist takeover of goods and services in the private sector and spying on citizens by quasi military federal bureaucracies and taking into account the systematic elimination of any and all symbols of Christian beliefs in the public sector you gotta ask yourself why somebody would ask only Christians if they vote according to their beliefs.

One would indeed.

pballs appears to have a crush on seawytch.

How does that work if they're both gay? That has to be confusing for the poor little tyke...

I wonder how someone can post on this site 37 times a day, every day for 2.5 years straight.

Then I see posts like this and I have my answer.

Last edited:
One, I cannot vote yet, but I don't SUPPORT according to my faith...I used to, but not now. I support who will uphold the Constitution. I support who is best for the nation. Romney or Obama? Gary Johnson. McCain or Obama? Bob Barr. It is Fricking ridiculous the options we are presented by major parties. Conservatives don't uphold the constitution, but neither do liberals...

Forum List

Back