"Chuck and Nancy" bail on meeting with Trump after his stupid tweet

Adolf Twitler shoots himself in the foot yet again - The unbelievable idiocy continues!

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Top Democratic congressional leaders pulled out of a Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump after the president attacked them on Twitter.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said they no longer planned to meet with Trump for negotiations on a bill to fund the government. If Trump does not sign a funding bill by December 8, the federal government will enter into a partial shutdown.

"Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead," said a joint statement. "Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."​

'Chuck and Nancy' ditch government-shutdown meeting with Trump after Twitter attack
They shouldn't meet with him when he insults them in public like that. He is completely disrespectful. He thinks he is some kind of sultan or something. Too full of his own importance. Such an asshole.

Few points to make:
(1) It is true it is a huge waste of time. Just like when Nixon proposed Universal Healthcare, Ted “Da Killer” Kennedy opposed it simply because a Republican presented it. Trump could propose free healthcare, free college, raising taxes etc and the Dems would be against it because Trump proposed it.

(2) Chuck and Nancy toss mud so often it is comedical that they have hurt feelings by a little tweet. Hypocrite much?!?!?

(3) Once again Tweeter sinks Trump. Get off tweeter Trump. It is getting old and you are too impulsive for social media.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 163365

This was the best party EVER....Believe me
No President in our history has been as popular. People were lined up around the block to sit next to Fat Donnie

Chris will be his friend :D

DPwJZtoUMAAWj_F.jpg

They weren't hiding under their beds. They're not afraid of the guy.
They thought they'd be clever and "punish" him for running his mouth. However, he's too stupid to get the connection, as are his followers, so the effort was lost and they lost the opportunity to have a dialogue with the Pres and Republican leaders about the budget which is DUE NEXT WEEK.
liberals have a bad habit of running and hiding when they're not getting their way. while i don't say trump is right, i do say they are wrong for being children about it and acting as such.

both sides are re-defining stupid and as long as we condone one side over the other doing it, we will keep on this path of idiocy.
Me too.

Chris Christie went to the beach when the NJ Government shut down

Where will Fat Donnie go?

Mar-a-Lago of course ..

That's where all his bazillionaire sycophants will be to tell him what a great job he's doing and how the shutdown was all the Democrats fault!

Last edited:

Mar-a-Lago of course ..

That's where all his bazillionaire sycophants will be to tell him what a great job he's doing and how it was all the Democrats fault!
it's all the democrats fault he's doing a great job?

and this is damn funny considering obama spent his entire first term blaming bush.

Mar-a-Lago of course ..

That's where all his bazillionaire sycophants will be to tell him what a great job he's doing and how it was all the Democrats fault!

LOL

Fat Donnie will be like a kid with a snow day when the Government shuts down

and this is damn funny considering obama spent his entire first term blaming bush.

They'll blame Dems for the shutdown Ding-a-Ling - go read my post again. I cleaned it up some for the slow-boats.

Keep it up Trump! The LIB are so extremely butt-hurt a few more insults thrown at them and they'll quit showing up for work like Olbermann did.
They're useless POS anyway!

They'll blame Dems for the shutdown Ding-a-Ling - go read my post again. I cleaned it up some for the slow-boats.
gee - blaming the other side for common problems.

you sure you want to go out on a limb like that with your predictions?

Mar-a-Lago of course ..

Yeah, well it WAS Bush's fault.

Mar-a-Lago of course ..

no it wasn't.

Mar-a-Lago of course ..

great. then to the other side everything WAS obamas fault.

wheee. we can keep doing this until we just fall apart in our own apathy or we can accept our imperfections and find common ground we all in fact do have.

Keep it up Trump! The LIB are so extremely butt-hurt a few more insults thrown at them and they'll quit showing up for work like Olbermann did.
They're useless POS anyway!

Seems Trump was the one who was sulking

Chuck and Nancy are laughing at him

Adolf Twitler shoots himself in the foot yet again - The unbelievable idiocy continues!

Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Top Democratic congressional leaders pulled out of a Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump after the president attacked them on Twitter.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said they no longer planned to meet with Trump for negotiations on a bill to fund the government. If Trump does not sign a funding bill by December 8, the federal government will enter into a partial shutdown.

"Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead," said a joint statement. "Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."​

'Chuck and Nancy' ditch government-shutdown meeting with Trump after Twitter attack
Can't believe I'm saying this but I don't blame them. Because of his money he was able to be the bully in business deals but that shit don't work in politics when you'r the sitting president.

Dumb tweet

Can't believe I'm saying this but I don't blame them. Because of his money he was able to be the bully in business deals but that shit don't work in politics when you'r the sitting president.

Dumb tweet
OMG! I agree. Holy shit.:ack-1:

Dumb tweet

Our President seems clueless on how to deal with other leaders

Dumb tweet
95% of his tweets are stupid and inflammatory but just like people in here who continue to do stupid shit, i just move on.trump seems to be doing it intentionally to rile up the other side and go LOOK AT ME and to show people how stupid he is, they LOOK AT HIM and give him the very attention "he deserves"

then when the ignorant fuck tards on the left do the same - bag on trump for public reaction and publicity - they get pissed when trump DOESN'T respond.

Eminem upset Donald Trump hasn't said anything about his BET freestyle yet

Forum List

Back