"Chuck and Nancy" bail on meeting with Trump after his stupid tweet

shut it down.
Yes, it is much easier to just continue the problem rather than live up to the fucking lip service the GOP has been making about writing a balanced budget.

In the end, they will raise the debt ceiling once again, and you tards will pretend Trump and the massive Republican majority are just awesome. For NO REASON.
So why the fuck are you still here? You don't like what President Trump is doing, get the fuck out and find a place that will satisfy you, like Venezuela...
You should move to North Korea where you will be happier.
I am quite happy here, fucktard. You seem to bitch all the time, so don't like it here, get the fuck out, we are tired of hearing your whiney ass bitching all the time...
Oh, now the hypocrites are all uptight over my "whining". :lol:

After eight years of hissy fits, seizures, apoplexy, explosions, crying, gnashing of teeth, screams, demands for impeachment, flailing on the floor, moaning, spitting, puking, and other histrionics under the Obama regime.

This just gets better and better.

I love it when you tards can't take your own benchmarks bitch slapping you in the face. :lol:

shut it down.
Yes, it is much easier to just continue the problem rather than live up to the fucking lip service the GOP has been making about writing a balanced budget.

In the end, they will raise the debt ceiling once again, and you tards will pretend Trump and the massive Republican majority are just awesome. For NO REASON.
So why the fuck are you still here? You don't like what President Trump is doing, get the fuck out and find a place that will satisfy you, like Venezuela...
I am quite happy here, fucktard. You seem to bitch all the time, so don't like it here, get the fuck out, we are tired of hearing your whiney ass bitching all the time...

After eight years of hissy fits, seizures, apoplexy, explosions, crying, gnashing of teeth, screams, demands for impeachment, flailing on the floor, moaning, spitting, puking, and other histrionics under the Obama regime.

I love it when you tards can't take your own benchmarks bitch slapping you in the face. :lol:
dude, you're on a roll. are you going for a record number of posts today? wew-hoo. Chuck and Nancy still look stupid.

dude, you're on a roll. are you going for a record number of posts today? wew-hoo. Chuck and Nancy still look stupid.
They've always looked stupid.

But not as stupid as you brainless parroting hypocrites.

Not nearly.

Not nearly.
we elected the greatest president since Reagan. I think we have a hand up on their stupid. BTW, over the weekend Trump played the press. they are in total disarray. I'm fking laughing my ass off.

Not nearly.
we elected the greatest president since Reagan. I think we have a hand up on their stupid. BTW, over the weekend Trump played the press. they are in total disarray. I'm fking laughing my ass off.
You know he is doing great, when piss ants like G is mouthing off.

Not nearly.
He's doing great running up the debt.

He's doing great not providing "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

Yeah, he's doing great.

As for Reagan, he's spinning in his grave. As is William F. Buckley.

The debt ceiling will be increased by the Republican Congress, and Trump will approve it.

And not one word of criticism will be directed at Trump by his Tard Herd.

Not. One. Word.

Was there ever any doubt?

Republicans only care about debt when Democrats are President

Not nearly.

He's doing great not providing "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

Yeah, he's doing great.

watching you lose it today is fascinating. got any more insane posts?

Not nearly.

Reagan tripled the debt

Is that what is meant by MAGA?

Not nearly.

Yeah, he's doing great.

Didn't you get the message that you need to go to the corner and take a time out?

Factcheck.org. How fucking original...A liberal fact checking a liberal...Bwahhhhaahhhhhaaaa. The stupidity of the left knows no bounds.

Right - Factcheck (established by that wild-eyed lib-rul billionaire Republican Walter Annenberg) is so totally lib-rul using CBO numbers.

YOU are a meathead :)

Our Mission

We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels.​

Last edited:
The debt ceiling will be increased by the Republican Congress, and Trump will approve it.

Not. One. Word.

All they fucking care about (literally) is a win .. The American people be damned.

You still here? Then shut up. Kids are meant to be seen and not heard.

Nice call for the holidays! :D

1582333.gif

Not. One. Word.

All they fucking care about (literally) is a win .. The American people be damned.
My sense of things..is that Trump and the GOP..are going to flop. no win..no tax bill..no budget deal..or if they do get a deal...DACA might be in it..no Wall..no nothing--incompetent losers..trying to blame the Democrats for their lacks of leadership.

No matter how loud the whining..this is a Republican fiasco..and the American people know it. Hell, Trump fans know it..most of them..but they just can't unlock their jaws..and let the poisoned meat go.

Adolf Twitler shoots himself in the foot yet again - The unbelievable idiocy continues!

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Top Democratic congressional leaders pulled out of a Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump after the president attacked them on Twitter.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said they no longer planned to meet with Trump for negotiations on a bill to fund the government. If Trump does not sign a funding bill by December 8, the federal government will enter into a partial shutdown.

"Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead," said a joint statement. "Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."​

'Chuck and Nancy' ditch government-shutdown meeting with Trump after Twitter attack

Damn this guy is awesome...he literally does something every single day that makes me proud to have voted for him.
Keep Tweetin away DJT...keep exposing the dirty DNC and making them look like the disgusting ass clowns they are.

Forum List

Back