Chuck Todd's disgraceful treatment of Senator Johnson

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013

As a conservative I know that most in my camp can't stand Chuck Todd. But, yesterday he stooped to new lows in an interview with Ron Johnson (R), and his willingness to join the calls to object to the electoral college makeup...

At one point Todd, cuts off the Senator, saying "I'm not going to put up with this"... What kind of hack journalism is that?

Meet the Press used to be a pretty reliable, middle of the road Sunday show, now it is just like everything else that comes from NBC, biased crap....

The bigger question, with the way that Todd, and most media now describes Republican's and Republican issues, are we witnessing the attempt to build one party government? How long before believing in the Constitution lands you in jail?

Chuck Todd was not going to stand for Johnson’s lies and misinformation.

He characterized the current situation correctly. Trump ranted that the election is fixed, the election is fixed, the election is fixed.
Then, when people started to believe him, Trump said

See? the people think the election is fixed

As a conservative I know that most in my camp can't stand Chuck Todd. But, yesterday he stooped to new lows in an interview with Ron Johnson (R), and his willingness to join the calls to object to the electoral college makeup...

At one point Todd, cuts off the Senator, saying "I'm not going to put up with this"... What kind of hack journalism is that?

Meet the Press used to be a pretty reliable, middle of the road Sunday show, now it is just like everything else that comes from NBC, biased crap....

The bigger question, with the way that Todd, and most media now describes Republican's and Republican issues, are we witnessing the attempt to build one party government? How long before believing in the Constitution lands you in jail?

He grilled Johnson who I might say did a shitty job of defending his position. It's about time these seditionists were called out on the carpet. I have no problem with what Todd did. I wouldn't have even wasted the airtime on this bag of poo.

ole senator johnson can't be disgraced as he disgraces himself.

They are asking to do a coup and end democracy.

To bring in another perspective, I don’t mind when interviewers press and challenge those in power. The republicans and especially people like Sen Johnson have been humiliating themselves with their antics around this election. Pandering to Trumps conspiracies that have been shot down time and time again in court for not having evidence to back up their claims.

There is no doubt that if the Dems tried to pull this crap the Republicans would be screaming treason from the mountaintops. This movement to challenge the election is absurd and at some point needs to be treated as such

I am not a Chuck Todd fan, as I tend to watch Chris Wallace, who is on at the same time, instead, but I did watch that interview and thought Chuck did a great job in the interview. He should hold Johnson’s feet to the fire. Johnson was pathetic in his responses.

Since when is lying about, mischaracterizing, or rudeness "holding ones feet to the fire"?

I see it as Todd getting upset that Johnson was calling his BS out as well as the rest of his leftist buddies in the media, and lost his cool...Regardless, Tim Russert is rolling in his grave what progressives have done to that show.

Rwingers Repent
hey all you rwingers
it's never too late to ask for god's forgiveness - you have forsaken your country now for 4 years - you can repent - ask for forgiveness - god is very reasonable especially when he feels bad that he created assholes like you all are

The thing that you have to understand about Yellow Journalist Chuck Todd is that he is a very typical left wing bigot who loathes about 75% of American for their religion, class or region.
NBC is just pure Democrat hate and propaganda.

A what? Since when is logging their objection akin to a coup?

You want an attempted coup, look at that last 4 years and what Democrats tried to do...

Little wonder the media is held in such low regard.

To bring in another perspective, I don’t mind when interviewers press and challenge those in power. The republicans and especially people like Sen Johnson have been humiliating themselves with their antics around this election. Pandering to Trumps conspiracies that have been shot down time and time again in court for not having evidence to back up their claims.

There is no doubt that if the Dems tried to pull this crap the Republicans would be screaming treason from the mountaintops. This movement to challenge the election is absurd and at some point needs to be treated as such

What a short, short memory you have....

"The official Electoral College vote tally just concluded, but some Democratic House members decided to put on a bit of a show.

More than half a dozen members rose at different points to object to the results of the election, citing Russian hacking, the legitimacy of the election and electors, voting machines, voter suppression and more."

So, let's see....if Republican's object, and exercise their rights, "it's a coup", "it's disgraceful", etc....But, when Democrats do so, it's perfectly fine....

Hell, you even tried to lie and say that Dems never did this....SMH...

Expecting the truth and transparency is not a coup. It should be what we all want.

Johnson is a traitor that should be put up against a wall and shot.

What a short, short memory you have....

"The official Electoral College vote tally just concluded, but some Democratic House members decided to put on a bit of a show.

More than half a dozen members rose at different points to object to the results of the election, citing Russian hacking, the legitimacy of the election and electors, voting machines, voter suppression and more."

So, let's see....if Republican's object, and exercise their rights, "it's a coup", "it's disgraceful", etc....But, when Democrats do so, it's perfectly fine....

Hell, you even tried to lie and say that Dems never did this....SMH...

Haha. You literally prove my point. Yes when Dems did it the Reps yelled treason and TDS and berated them as snowflakes that couldn’t accept the results of an election. I never agreed with any Dems including Clinton who made comments that the election wasn’t legit. But let’s compare the two situations. Clinton called and conceded. Even gave a concessions speech. Trump is throwing a tantrum and claiming fraud and a stolen election. He has challenged in court over 60 times and gotten nowhere. His claims have even been contradicted by his own attorney general. The BS is obvious and no where near what a small number of Dems did in 2017.

Expecting the truth and transparency is not a coup. It should be what we all want.

The truth is out there, and they are trying to do a coup.

Johnson is a traitor that should be put up against a wall and shot.

Wow! Really? I am hoping that you are using a figure of speech....

Chuck Todd was not going to stand for Johnson’s lies and misinformation.

He characterized the current situation correctly. Trump ranted that the election is fixed, the election is fixed, the election is fixed.
Then, when people started to believe him, Trump said

See? the people think the election is fixed

You are actually describing the Pelosi Method. The democrats leak something to the press, wait for it to be reported, and then claim that what was reported must be true because it is in the news. There is video of Pelosi actually explaining this and being quite happy with herself about it.

As far as no-one believing the election was fixed until after Trump said it was so, is false. It was obvious in September what the Democrats were up to. They started in PA by relaxing the signature requirements, deadlines, and address requirements of voters. Michigan and Wisconsin followed suite soon after. These were decisions made by the state supreme courts and not by the legislatures as required by the U. S. Constitution and they had no other purpose than to ensure cheating was easier despite their claims of "because covid".

Forum List

Back