Church Congregation Violently Attacks Same-Sex Couple To ‘Pray The Gay Away’

Folks, I am really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this. The guys own family set him up for this assault!! I am not saying that this behavior is representative of all Christians but there is clearly a virulent strain out there that is capable of this sort of outrageous behavior. The whole bunch of them need to see some serious jail time.

A same-sex couple said they were attacked at a Blackwell church and one was held down, while church goers tried to, quote, “pray the gay away.”

Gary Gardner of Blackwell said he and his boyfriend, Sean Cormie, were invited to The First Assembly of God Church by Cormie’s family. Gardner said everything started okay…

Gardner narrates what happened at the church service:

A lot of Sean’s family came over and started praying on us, and church members started praying on us and started getting louder and louder and louder.

Cormie notes the pastor led the kidnapping and assault by declaring:

It’s a sin, it’s an abomination, you need to realize, wake up, and see it for a sin.

Afterwards did they go out for chick fila? Im sure church groups who show up get a discount
You're part of the congregation, aren't you? If not I bet you wish that you were

bullshit fake crap = the link is from Progressive Secular Humanist
..that's like having hitler talk about Jews

Progressive Secular Humanist
adopts an optimistic stance towards the world that entails self determination and the dignity and worth of all people. More than simply negating the supernatural, Progressive Secular Humanist investigates the human condition in search of the truth.

With an eye towards human and civil rights, separation of church and state, oppression and discrimination, life and death; Progressive Secular Humanist explores all manner of intolerance, bigotry, and injustice, often where politics and religion intersect.

Informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by compassion, the task is to question the world in pursuit of the good; to explore and expose inhumanity, while promoting the humane, the just, and the wise.

Holy fucking shit.!! Can you possibly be this stupid, or insane? You just posted an endorsement of all of the positive values and views that the Progressive Secular Humanist espouses and then call it fake and invoke Hitler? Having a problem with what the Progressive Secular Humanist stands for puts YOU in the same category as Hitler
View attachment 279932
I didn't bring up Hitler jackass
The Progressive Secular Humanist is a bunch of fifth columnists dick smokers, just like Ernst Röhm was.

Stuff that in your Godwin pipe and smoke it.

Folks, I am really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this. The guys own family set him up for this assault!! I am not saying that this behavior is representative of all Christians but there is clearly a virulent strain out there that is capable of this sort of outrageous behavior. The whole bunch of them need to see some serious jail time.

A same-sex couple said they were attacked at a Blackwell church and one was held down, while church goers tried to, quote, “pray the gay away.”

Gary Gardner of Blackwell said he and his boyfriend, Sean Cormie, were invited to The First Assembly of God Church by Cormie’s family. Gardner said everything started okay…

A lot of Sean’s family came over and started praying on us, and church members started praying on us and started getting louder and louder and louder.

It’s a sin, it’s an abomination, you need to realize, wake up, and see it for a sin.

Not all Christians. This is Republican Christians.

Republicans don’t have the nerve to attack blacks and Hispanics in church. Well I mean not all Republicans. We saw Dylan roof.

But Republicans hate gay people number one. I believe Republicans hate gay people more than blacks, Hispanics and Muslims all put together.

Gays have been number one for Republicans for years.

Wipe your mouth deanrd.

You got a little hate drooling down your chin.

If it went down as they described, it should be investigated and put through the legal system.

The "I'm really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this" shows you are looking for a shit flinging contest more than a discussion.

Isn't that what trolls do?
It is being investigated by the legal system. And yes, I am looking for a shit fling because I get a kick out of seeing you fuckers tripping over yourselves to come up with the most moronic and outrageously over the top bigoted response.

Folks, I am really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this.

First things first: Homosexuals suffer from a mental disorder and are perverts who engage in abominable acts of perversion.

Lets start there. If you are not willing to admit thats true, then I am not going to waste time worrying about some outlier goofy church that is out of line.
First things first: Ignorant bigots suffer from a mental disorder and are perverts who engage in abominable acts of perversion.

You need a new dictionary.

So what are a couple of pervert troublemakers doing harassing a church? They should be in jail.

You didn't read it. This poor guy's stupid relatives harassed him for several months into going to their "church." He brought his partner. The relatives were responsible for them being there in the first place, then they attacked him.

What these so called church members did was an illegal assault.

This sounds just like the American evangelicals aka the American Taliban; the very same folks that support serial fornicators, serial liars, con men, sexual perverts, swindlers, etc., for political office.

Yes, these 'religious' nutz are all over the land; The American Taliban.

God love 'em.
Is what they did, like those who cross the border illegally?
If they’re seeking asylum while running from danger then they’re not illegal. They’re actually protected by our laws. But what are laws to Republicans. Just something to laugh at and ignore.
International law doesnt include goin through 5 countries to get here.
You retarded dipshit

If it went down as they described, it should be investigated and put through the legal system.

The "I'm really anxious to see who is prepared to defend this" shows you are looking for a shit flinging contest more than a discussion.

It is being investigated by the legal system. And yes, I am looking for a shit fling because I get a kick out of seeing you fuckers tripping over yourselves to come up with the most moronic and outrageously over the top bigoted response.

You get a kick out of that, huh?

Whatever blows your prissy little skirt up.

Maybe it's true and maybe it's not. Jussie Smollett. Gays fake hate crimes all the time.

I think you should sue.

Muslim business owners do not have beer in stock. A Jewish deli owner does not have ham in stock. There is no law that requires a business owner to stock anything. All a person who is a business owner has to say is that he does not have this particular product in his store. This is entirely different than a business owner who openly advertises that he has certain products to offer to the public, and then refuses to sell to some customers while selling to others. We customers know what to expect when we walk into a halal or kosher market. How do any of us know when we walk into a store/business/market that it is run by right-wing fundies?

Actually, the sue-happy assholes who file these suits seek out exactly those people....They're not concerned at all about anyone's rights, they're just out on intimidation missions.

How do you know all of this? Who do you know? If someone like me who wishes to avoid patronizing fundie businesses, how do I know when their advertising invites me in?

Just lean in the doorway and loudly ask if they'll make you a weiner in butt cake.

That'll get your answer.

The media lies so much it is hard to believe this story is true.

I dunno. I've seen some crazy shit in some crazy churchs

This sounds just like the American evangelicals aka the American Taliban; the very same folks that support serial fornicators, serial liars, con men, sexual perverts, swindlers, etc., for political office.

God love 'em.
If they’re seeking asylum while running from danger then they’re not illegal. They’re actually protected by our laws. But what are laws to Republicans. Just something to laugh at and ignore.
You retarded dipshit

Get on topic or get off of my thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they did assault this guy, they go to jail. If they didn't assault this guy, they don't. Being a member of a religious group doesn't excuse anyone from a crime.

And they say homosexuality is the sin

God love 'em.
You retarded dipshit

Get on topic or get off of my thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course your disingenuous hypocritical ass doesnt say that to your derp, do ya?
Bitch

God love 'em.
Fucking troll!!
Yeah, I am still a little pissed off when two queers went into a bakery and shut it down. Troll, you fuckers know it best.

This couple went to this bakery to order a cake, following advertising by the bakery. They did nothing to "shut it down." There is no basis for blaming them. BTW: I checked out the advertising. The bakery was advertising cakes. It had/has a website.
Yeah, and a couple blocks down was a bakery that would of made it no problem, but you fuckers just have to FORCE everyone to accept your immoral lifestyle. Then cry like a baby when people react in a negative way. What a bunch of pussies.

Merely praying the gay away isn't enough. You also need to smack them hard on the forehead with a large Bible, preferentially the one with big text.

That usually sends the demons scurrying out of them.

The evangelicals could try this technique with, let's see, cancer patients; pray the cancer away.

Maybe the church could try it with the national debt; pray the debt away.

Next thing we know they could progress to praying the Russians away, and the Chinese, and the Republicans too.

I'm actually starting to gain a small curiosity about this now. :26:
I got a really good idea, round up all the liberals and pray them to Cuba...What a novel idea...

Forum List

Back