Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

no we won't.

I'll be less safe so will you because you will have had the right to defend yourself with the best tool for self defense taken away from you
Which neither you or I have needed. You just arm more criminals.

I have not armed any criminals.
I have not committed any crimes
I have been shooting since I was 8 and have owned guns since I was 16
Have had my carry permit for almost 30 years

If guns cause crime tell me why I have never committed a crime?

How many defenses?

I was pretty sure you said none before. Any details?

I diffused a situation a couple moths ago by pulling my gun. That was the first time I have ever had to do so.

No I did not fire it.

Lives matter. Police lives, school shootings, church shootings...

If lives matter then why don't you concentrate most on what actually kills the most people?

We have lots of gun deaths.

Not compared to some other causes of deaths

Why do you refuse to answer the question as to how all those UK gun laws didn't lower but rather increased their murder rate?

I'm not claiming it will magically lower crime. But it sure seems to lower mass shootings. And out police will be much safer. And not shooting so many will make them more effective. This arms race just leads to more killing.

So all you care about is what causes 1% of all murders.

And how is taking guns away from people who will never ever shoot a cop going to make cops safer?

We have an arms race. Criminals have guns because everyone else does. So more cops are shot. Many are killed on domestic disturbance calls by legal gun owners.

Which neither you or I have needed. You just arm more criminals.

How many defenses?

I diffused a situation a couple moths ago by pulling my gun. That was the first time I have ever had to do so.

No I did not fire it.

Ah so it's new. I have diffused situations unarmed, you couldn't have?

If lives matter then why don't you concentrate most on what actually kills the most people?

Why do you refuse to answer the question as to how all those UK gun laws didn't lower but rather increased their murder rate?

I'm not claiming it will magically lower crime. But it sure seems to lower mass shootings. And out police will be much safer. And not shooting so many will make them more effective. This arms race just leads to more killing.

And how is taking guns away from people who will never ever shoot a cop going to make cops safer?

We have an arms race. Criminals have guns because everyone else does. So more cops are shot. Many are killed on domestic disturbance calls by legal gun owners.

How is taking guns away from law abiding people going to stop criminals from getting guns?

It hasn't worked in the UK has it? Didn't work in France.

How many defenses?

No I did not fire it.

Why would I want to? I was alone late at night making a bank deposit ( I usually don't make deposits at night but my wife and I were going away and catching an early flight the next day) 2 guys wearing dark hoodies came up on me one had his hand behind his back.

I pulled my gun and they ran. I didn't get a good look at them because I didn't let them get close enough. I called the cops and no one reported a guy brandishing a weapon so they didn't call the cops on me. What does that tell you?

How is taking guns away from law abiding people going to stop criminals from getting guns?

No more arms race.

No I did not fire it.

Why would I want to? I was alone late at night making a bank deposit ( I usually don't make deposits at night but my wife and I were going away and catching an early flight the next day) 2 guys wearing dark hoodies came up on me one had his hand behind his back.

I pulled my gun and they ran. I didn't get a good look at them because I didn't let them get close enough. I called the cops and no one reported a guy brandishing a weapon so they didn't call the cops on me. What does that tell you?

Not much.

No more arms race.

And yet the murder rate is higher in the UK than it was before all those strict gun laws gun bans and gun confiscations and you cannot explain it

No more arms race.

And yet the murder rate is higher in the UK than it was before all those strict gun laws gun bans and gun confiscations and you cannot explain it
How many mass shootings? How many police shootings? Ho many police deaths? How many accidental firearm deaths?

No I did not fire it.

Not much.

It tells me they weren't just innocently taking a stroll at midnight. If they were they would have called the cops and reported that a guy was pointing a gun at them

No more arms race.

How many mass shootings? How many police shootings? Ho many police deaths? How many accidental firearm deaths?

WHo cares?

Stopping mass shootings will NOT lower the murder rate by any meaningful amount.

Why is their murder rate higher with less access to guns?

Gun laws DO NOT lower the murder rate

No I did not fire it.

Not much.

It tells me they weren't just innocently taking a stroll at midnight. If they were they would have called the cops and reported that a guy was pointing a gun at them

We will never know. No conversation?

No more arms race.

WHo cares?

Stopping mass shootings will NOT lower the murder rate by any meaningful amount.

I sure care about all those deaths.

Please put a big sign on your front lawn that says your house is gun free.

Let the criminals know you are not going to hide behind a gun.

Please put a big sign on your front lawn that says your house is gun free.

Let the criminals know you are not going to hide behind a gun.

Gladly once we get those Israel gun laws.

No I did not fire it.

Not much.

We will never know. No conversation?

No. I don't need to talk to to people trying to flank me outside of a night deposit.

If they were just 2 innocents thy would have called the cops on the guy who pointed a gun at them

No more arms race.

WHo cares?

I sure care about all those deaths.

What about the people who don't die because they have guns?

Our murder rate is the same as it was in 1950 despite the fact that there are more guns in more hands and more people have carry permits than ever before.

The Murder rate of the UK is higher than it was in 1950 even though they passed all kinds of gun laws, banned guns and confiscated guns and yet you think guns are responsible for our murder rate but not the murder rate in the UK

a very SMALL increase but over the past 20 years a marked decline.

That increase is insignificant as compared to the steady decline over the past 2 or 3 decades
Seems to increase with concealed carry
:cuckoo:
Thats stupid, why would conceal care increase crime rate? Frivolous laws are to blame... jack weed

a very SMALL increase but over the past 20 years a marked decline.

That increase is insignificant as compared to the steady decline over the past 2 or 3 decades
Seems to increase with concealed carry

Correlation is not causation.

That violent crime stat seemed to increase because of all the peaceful riots we have had over the past few years

Riots because of police shootings which are caused by too many guns.

Guns do not cause anything.
People and only people are responsible for crimes
It's not coincidence we are the mass shooting capital of the world.
Due to lack of borders, lax immigration laws and frivolous gun laws...

Guns do not cause anything.
People and only people are responsible for crimes
It's not coincidence we are the mass shooting capital of the world.

It doesn't matter. Why are you hung up on the cause of 1% of all the murders in this country?
Lives matter. Police lives, school shootings, church shootings...

Na, this country has much bigger fish to fry...
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Forum List

Back