Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

Firearms have no control over humans… Dip shit
That's the typical shallow thought process of leftists. Not a hint of concern about the person willing to murder another, it's inanimate objects that concern them.

You don't seem have any concern for all the dead.

You assume that if someone didn't have a gun the murder wouldn't occur.

Well we don't see mass shootings constantly in other civilized countries. Police aren't shooting people regularly either. And their police aren't constantly being gunned down.
We don't see them constantly here either

1% of all murders occur in mass shootings

Firearms have no control over humans… Dip shit
That's the typical shallow thought process of leftists. Not a hint of concern about the person willing to murder another, it's inanimate objects that concern them.

Well we don't see mass shootings constantly in other civilized countries. Police aren't shooting people regularly either. And their police aren't constantly being gunned down.

Mass Shooting Tracker

So you finally admit that the problem is criminals and not guns in the hands of people who aren't criminals?

So what do you propose to do to keep criminals from shooting people?

And taking guns away from law abiding people isn't an acceptable answer

We do what every other country does. Mass shootings are not acceptable. Unjustified police shootings are not acceptable. Cops being killed every week is not acceptable...

So we say it's not acceptable

What do you propose we DO?
Again, what other countries have done. Israel has effective gun laws.

So gun bans and confiscations?
Like Israel would work.

Why would it work? Strict gun laws haven't worked in the UK.

Mass Shooting Tracker
1% of all murder occur in mass shootings.

That's like banning bananas because 1% of trip and fall fatalities are caused by banana peels

Mass Shooting Tracker
Still haven't found a mass shooting not stopped by someone with a gun yet?

My, my.

Still far less than it was 20 years ago or do you think all those extra guns just appeared since 2016?

I wonder how many of those violent crimes were due to the peaceful riots, I mean protests, like the one in Ferguson

Not sure, violent crime is up with concealed carry though.

Correlation is not causation

More guns less crime? Not so much.
Wrong again... lol
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Violent crimes and murders increased in 2016 for a second consecutive year, FBI says

a very SMALL increase but over the past 20 years a marked decline.

That increase is insignificant as compared to the steady decline over the past 2 or 3 decades

We do what every other country does. Mass shootings are not acceptable. Unjustified police shootings are not acceptable. Cops being killed every week is not acceptable...

Like Israel would work.

Really? How many mass shootings there? Do police die weekly? How many people are their police shooting?

Mass Shooting Tracker
Gun control in France.
upload_2017-9-26_8-9-10.png

Mass Shooting Tracker

My, my.
There are many, see the OP.

That increase is insignificant as compared to the steady decline over the past 2 or 3 decades
Seems to increase with concealed carry

Like Israel would work.

Really? How many mass shootings there? Do police die weekly? How many people are their police shooting?

Don't know don't care. You're the one with a hard on for gun laws you tell me.

Your entire premise is that removing guns from society stop crime.

It's simply not true.

Mass shooting are a complete red herring. 1% of all murder occur in mass shootings. I don't know about you but if I want to address murder I' think I'd rather start where the most murder happen.

Correlation is not causation.

That violent crime stat seemed to increase because of all the peaceful riots we have had over the past few years

Mass Shooting Tracker

My, my.
Yeah, the OP is about a church usher who held the shooter at gunpoint until the police arrived.

Like Israel would work.

It's simply not true.

Mass shooting are a complete red herring. 1% of all murder occur in mass shootings. I don't know about you but if I want to address murder I' think I'd rather start where the most murder happen.

So I guess it did work in the U.K.

Well, since every 18 year old Israeli is REQUIRED TO LEARN HOW TO SHOOT WEAPONS, then I am all for compliance!
Make every American 18 year old learn to how to fire weapons!

View attachment 151444
Great
From the link
Israel limits gun ownership to security workers, people who transport valuables or explosives, residents of the West Bank, and hunters. People who don't fall into one of those categories cannot obtain a firearm permit. Moreover, Israel rejects 40 percent of firearm permit applicants, the highest rejection rate in the Western world. Both Switzerland and Israel require yearly (or more frequent) permit renewals to insure that the reasons are still applicable.

Yes the citizens there have fewer rights than we do.

That is not something to celebrate

Mass Shooting Tracker

My, my.
Yeah, the OP is about a church usher who held the shooter at gunpoint until the police arrived.

That was after stopping him while not armed.

That violent crime stat seemed to increase because of all the peaceful riots we have had over the past few years

Riots because of police shootings which are caused by too many guns.

Riots because of police shootings which are caused by too many guns.
You validate why Trump will be reelected.

Like Israel would work.

It's simply not true.

So I guess it did work in the U.K.

No it didn't. The murder rate in the UK is higher than it was before all the gun laws bans and confiscations

List of countries by intentional homicide rate by decade - Wikipedia

1950 UK murder rate .8/100000
2010 UK murder rate 1.14/100000

1950 US murder rate 4.6/100000
2010 US murder rate 4.8/100000

So now tell me how all those gun laws in the UK passed in the 60's and later and included bans and confiscations lowered the murder rate in the UK

Forum List

Back